1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

My greatest moment ever - 12:40 in

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by myimac, Mar 3, 2015.

1. myimac

myimac Alien

first of all I want to say this was one of the best races I've ever had. It was tight and broadly speaking clean.

If you want to check out the race I'd be happy for feedback but I'm posting here cos I want to celebrate what feels like nothing else - a beautiful apex for position at 12:40

Prior to this he made contact with me but I think I took a valid line but if you disagree let me know and then on the first corner of the next lap I take back position.

Thoughts, comments and criticism much appreciated. thanks

William Sebastian likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Greatest pass in motorsports Oct 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Science proves that Fangio was the greatest F1 driver of all time - Mathematical modeling confirms m Apr 18, 2016
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Freezing momentarily during race May 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer broken at the moment? Oct 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Wierd A.I moment for sure... Jun 6, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Alright, enough cars for the moment... Sep 13, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Share you VR moment. Jul 17, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds all freeze for a moment during driving Jan 27, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Highlights v0.1: Log interesting moments in race by pressing a hotkey Sep 3, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Black screen in random moments Apr 9, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Loose control with gamepad if activate momentarily a.i. Sep 24, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Your jaw-dropping moments in race-gaming history? May 30, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Lan server shuts down after a few moments Mar 15, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues T500 rs ffb bugs after a moment of playing Feb 14, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa funny moments Nov 26, 2014

3. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

I don't get it, he overshot the braking spot, you didn't, and overtook him, but ok i'm glad you enjoyed it :p :)

myimac likes this.
  4. myimac

myimac Alien

Haha in words so simple, in action feels different

William Sebastian likes this.
  5. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Just wait till you overtake on the outside of T2 after being taken in T1. Then get taken T3 and retake on the outside T5. Fun stuff. I know the feeling of textbook overtaking and it is awesome when it turns out well.
    ~Bailey

myimac and insomnia like this.
  6. Rodrigo Pires

Rodrigo Pires Simracer

Hmm, unecessary blocking in the first lap and on 12:00, on both you ask to be hit from behind. Let the guy do his move and do your counter, if you just squeeze both of you are slowed down and worse, with contact.

What you did at 12:40 sould have happened at 12:00. Blocking isn´t a smart way to defend position... As the defending car all you need to do is give the worst line to the guy who´s trying to pass, not going to that line yourself.

Like this guy, final laps of a ~70min race, his tires where shot (he didn´t change tires mid race to save 15-20 sec), in the end even with a car about 1 sec slower per lap he managed to keep me behind just by positioning the car in the right place and forcing me to take the harder route around him.

1karl1 likes this.