1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New Tyre V7: next step to realism or just a trueman show?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by FALK, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louizf

Louizf Racer

The fact that the Devs even respond on this topic makes me respect them more.

xystof, ZethGAF, liakjim and 2 others like this.
  2. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

You guys can say whatever you want, disect me as much as you like. I'm superstar amongst you. Very well known and famous for my speed, performance and knowledge. I'm sure you'll all be my fans when you stumble upon a stream I'm winning a race at or a youtube entertainment posted by myself.
    Look at the guys who I've raced with, they clearly know what I'm talking about and respecting with good dose of banter. All these childish outburst of you will come around when you realise you can only be my fan, as we'll never be on the same level. I'm self professed elitist, called alien by others and not ashamed to be extrovert in public with the utmost of sensitive things that common people can not understand. Once you get to follow suit, world will be better place. Anyway, this is not my show guys. I do my talking on the track, please refrain from speaking of me and my personality, you've met me well enough now. This topic is about the v7 tire model which I have nothing more to say about. I've made my point well enough already.

rycil likes this.
  3. iVG

iVG Alien

All the egos.

4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That's... some high level arrogance mate.
    Also, @Niki Đaković, your Steam profile says "2,221 hrs on record" for AC, which is some dedication, but also "last played on 4 Apr". So you drove the new tyre model for about five-six days at max and haven't touched the game since? But you're 100% certain how it feels and what's wrong with it (without being exact about it of course).

You know, I think proper critique and feedback with the evidence to back your claims up will always be welcome here. But this is just not the way to do it, even with the slight possibility that you're totally serious and just want to help improve the game. You think the tyre model isn't good enough, fine, but you better come up with better feedback (which superstar you can certainly provide, right) and refrain from that arrogant BS, as it only ends up wasting the time of the devs.

5. Berry

Berry Alien

I think Lewis Hamilton has taken over poor Niki's body, such a pity.When we do eventually become your fans because of your unmeasurable fame, wealth and overall legend, can we expect to see you wearing overly-brash jewelry? :D
    I can see myself in the future, giving an interview about Niki to BBC, how he once called me slow on a Touristenfahrten server when I was cruising with my friend, I feel so blessed to have had the honour.

xystof, martcerv, vanveen and 4 others like this.
  6. unknwn

unknwn Alien

@Niki Đaković
    Stars do no not need to tell others that they are starts. The fact that find the need to write a few hundred of words summary about how good you are shows your insecurity.
    Either way having few thousands of sim racing practice doesn't grant you an engineering diploma or RL track experience.
    You have shown that you do not understand how to provide constructive criticism.
    All of most you just made a joke of yourself by the way you present your opinion which you are not able to support by a reasonable and measurable evidence.
    It's not about what's your opinion but how you present it if you want it to count.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  7. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

years ago I went to my local live music venue (TJ's) to see this little Manchester band call Oasis, they sounded alright, just your average indie rock band that we saw loads of at the time, had nice chat and drink with them after - really nice guys. Two months later they come back promoting their 1st single, went to see them again, Noel and Liam strutted in with their massive "big I am" attitude, gave the crowd a load of verbal, said they were going to bigger than the Beatles, didn't speak to anyone after just gave us all attitude; but it certainly got them noticed

Bravo sir, Bravo! if your text isn't there in an ironic trollish way then you have just exceeded the Gallagher brothers level of arrogance that I witnessed back on that night all those years ago, never thought it would happen but you've managed it right there, congratulations, well done bro :cool:

xystof likes this.
  8. LRM

LRM Simracer

Niki Đaković is like the Cristiano Ronaldo of simracing! talented and arrogant, both these things can't be separated in the most case! :p

Don't bit me! it's rather a praising from me! you're fast man but there's guys who are as fast as you from my years of playing LFS.

I bet you can't beat me on bl2 :D!

esox71 likes this.
  9. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

Niki you are my hero. What an a......

iVG likes this.
  10. Well, guess it's time to abandon thread
    [​IMG]

11. Who the f...ck is Niki Đaković?

kudols!, Zicoo, xystof and 7 others like this.
  12. esox71

esox71 Alien

Plays for Everton.

xystof, Cefa, Boris Lozac and 3 others like this.
  13. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Every man wants to be like me! Every woman wants to be with me!:D

14. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Ok. It's enough!

@Niki Đaković : if you have real data, please open a new thread with it, tagging Stefano and Aris. Just as advise: avoid the "I'm the best" attitude and we'll keep the thread open.

To the others: sometimes it's better to not post anything at all.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016