1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Please stop!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MickyMutton, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickyMutton

MickyMutton Rookie

Stop hyping this "Game". It's not a sim It's a game. To the average "keyboard or hand controller" this Is indeed a sim but to the hard core "wheel users" this Is the most arcade "game" I have ever played..

For too long too many "sim" players were led to believe that AC was going to be the "Dogs Cods" of all Sims, And for good reasons too when you looked at NetKar Pro, Unfortunately Kunos have failed miserably IMO.

What we have here Is a game! A game with absolutely NO SENSE OF SPEED for triple screen users, FFS I get more excitement watching my newly painted front door dry than I get racing the cars on AC.

Content: Nothing but poxy tin top cars! Two open wheelers one of which feels as quick as a ****ing skateboard!

The main problem here lies In the fact that so many "fanboys" though this "game" was going to be the "be all and end all" of all sims, now they are to shallow to say "OK It's CRAP" . Not me! IT'S ****ING CRAP!

The graphics are CRAP, The sense of speed is CRAP, The fact that there are only TWO OPEN WHEEL cars is CRAP!

No MP, CRAP, No AI, CRAP! Do you people get the feeling you've been turned over yet? You should.

This release has been one of the most brilliant over hyped cons I've ever seen, and the best part of it was at no point did Kunos over hype It, all you fan boy toss pots did it for them.

So here you all are, A bunch of ****ing plonkers who "must believe" this Is the greatest sim of all time or forever loose face on the "troll" forums.

Get real. The game is ****. And it Is a GAME. Next time wait till you try It before you give it a leg up and put your already pathetic reputations as a "sim" racer on the line.

With that, I shall now delete the worst "game" I have ever purchased and wish all you "fanboys" the best for the future.

AC = Almighty Con.......

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Pit Stops - Please fix... Nov 23, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer CP Races - Please STOP with all the RAIN!!! Apr 9, 2020
    ACC User Interface problem with pit stop option. Help please!! Jan 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Could the AI stop pushing if there's someone in front, please? Mar 11, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asettto Corsa Stopped Working... Please help me... Jul 6, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Current state of pit stops in SP: can someone please clarify? Nov 24, 2016
    Suggestions Please stop turning these off as default Nov 22, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Acs.exe has stopped please help Jun 22, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Acs.exe has stopped working - Need help please! May 27, 2014
    ACC Physics Please help me figuring out "windDirection" from the telemetry May 12, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 fatal crash PLEASE help if you can Apr 4, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont start on launch been trying to fix for over a week please help Jul 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Please insert a report function for dirty drivers Jul 18, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Someone please help!! Jul 15, 2023

3. cooknn

cooknn Alien

*PLONK*

4. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

not that I agree,

but to some degree, there is too much hype about AC, too many people saying that this is the experience of their life

I mean, it's not finished yet, so how can it be all this good anyway? I like it - a lot!, but it's far from perfect and only time will show if it gets better or worse - depending on bringing all the extra content/features

5. justDrive

justDrive Racer

Lol, how is this an arcade to the "hard-core" and a sim to the newbies and keyboard/ controller users? A sim is a sim. trying to fix a car with fruit vs trying to fix it with wrenches is completely different, but that doesn't change the fact you're trying to fix a car.

6. Stress8all

Stress8all Gamer

And this is based on...?

7. LULZ....dumb *** thread is dumb.

DoctorMuerte likes this.
  8. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

No one asked him the obvious question.. Which one is the real 'sim', no doubt he has been waiting for the bait to tell us.

9. MickyMutton

MickyMutton Rookie

You just wont stop will you. GOD said It was good.... So It must be? Jeez....

10. So is this where I'm supposed to say "U Mad Bro?"

Oh no, he deleted his game....I'm sure I'm supposed to be feeling sad or something, maybe even cry, but it's just not happening...I'm such a heartless SOB

11. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

12. MickyMutton

MickyMutton Rookie

It's CRAP, admit it, delete it and move on, there will be another "promise" coming along shortly that you can all latch on to........ Be honest to yourselves.

13. justDrive

justDrive Racer

Can someone link emptybox's video "sim is a lie" please? :p

14. Thank you for this thread Micky....I haven't really had a good laugh today and knowing somebody is super miserable over a video game always warms my heart. Please stay off your meds and keep the posts coming until this sucker gets deleted..tell me more and use the word crap more, it is so underused in todays tomes.

Queequeg likes this.
  15. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

16. JamesYZN

JamesYZN Racer

17. MickyMutton

MickyMutton Rookie

I have NEVER driven a more boring game In all my life. EVER. Good luck with it.

18. djadlib

djadlib Gamer

And you've paid for Assetto Corsa, boy do you feel ripped off. I feel sad for you. At least you don't make a big fuzz out of it and you've moved on....... Oh wait. Maybe next time Kumo Simulations should contact YOU first before releasing anything. So you'll be happy with the results before all the rest of us who DO like it can enjoy it too. :FROWN:

19. MickyMutton

MickyMutton Rookie

"Fuss" and It's "No Simulation" It's a game, and a bad one at that. Admit it dj, It's a pony bad game, you got it wrong but you need to justify spending you're weeks wages on It!

20. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

Why some people hate AC so much? maybe they are doing a great job, what racing "sim" do you play? so many angry humans, calm down, it is just a game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.