1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC, Private Lobbies Update and Special Events

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 27, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

That section is kinda useless now, due to the submission form the community manager created to let us tell Kunos about the console issues.
    If It works or not, we still don't know. We must wait for the next update to see if developers have taken care of the reported glitches. Far from ideal, especially if compared to the A+ treatment for the PC section.

GhostMan, SlimCharles and ppbucko like this.
  2. Ditto

3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

More tracks

OS-ONLAINE-BR likes this.
  4. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

this, + 1000. no need to add anything else

5. Sometimes I think that Kunos / 505 does not think about the negative effects that the lack of respect with the consoles public can bring them in the hypothesis of launching ASSETTO 2. I wait and keep waiting, I deleted PCars because I was sure that this month we would have the customizable lobbies that should have been in the game since its launch, because I LOVE THE PHYSICS AND THE FFB OF THE GAME, but it seems they do not see that until we , ENTHUSIASTICS, we no longer have the capacity to live in this constant lack of information and the least return to our questions.
    And please, do not come here for the defenders of the game to say that we do not know how to wait and things like that ... I AM A FAN OF THE GAME, I CONVINCED MANY OTHERS TO BUY, TO PASS LAUNCH CRITIQUES, but what they are doing to us is Difficult to understand ... THE COMMUNITY UNTIL IT SUPPORTS THERE IS NO DATE FOR LAUNCHING THE CUSTOMIZABLE LOBBIES, THE DIFFICULT IS THE QUIET ... Ps- I bought the season too, because I understood that the Kunos team deserved my investment, but we need respect, of return. Sorry if I extended or disliked anyone, BUT WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AND WE SHOULD RECEIVE A RETURN TO THE INVESTMENT WE ALL DONE, and we pay dearly for it.

6. Agreed

7. You guys might want to learn the difference between being a consumer and being an investor, it's a pretty significant difference. Or just pen another 'user submission' since learning is hard.

paul_wev, Straight6lover and @P73 like this.
  8. Take your insults elsewhere you don't use a console for AC.
    My answer to every thread in the Console Lounge is "Get a PC"

paul_wev and Redxbcoupe like this.
  9. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

to give them a fair shake. I would guess it takes a good bit of time to even understand how to develop and especially add features to this gen consoles games. According to other game makers, its a pain in the *** because everything effects and screws up everything else. Even game makers that have been making console games for the last gen consoles had trouble with the first game they made for this gen consoles. They were pretty bad and took along time to patch them to even be playable. That pointed being made and out of the way. At this moment they just need time and for us to be willing to give them the time they need.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    paul_wev, Straight6lover and @P73 like this.
  10. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

main dev said this console gen is actually closer to pc than the last one, much closer than one could expect and even more so on xbox, as far as "development environment" goes due to dx11 and all the other things devs are using on pc. its more a matter of manpower, in my opinion.
    and of course, keeping us updated about upcoming patches is a whole different thing. that's up to the forum manager even if i'd like to see devs posting more, way more in the problem section for ps4 and xb1.
    We know how to wait. we've been doing that since day one !

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  11. There's a thing a can't understand, did people over here have a life? i mean AC is not ALL you have to do in your free time, it starts to be spring every where, mini skirt gonna appear etc.

By listenning all people saying that it's a shame, AGAIN we all know this. we all know that AC lacks of content, features etc. YES we know.

SO why annoy all other people whith another complain? why repeat always the same thing, and why not try to make different things (again Gravel Trap challenge is nice!) I don't know if kunos is drinking sweet cocktails on the amalfi coast or just working very hard, and currently i don't care, i know that things are coming, so i do other games, i go outside of my flat etc.

So go outside, find some girls/boys make love , go ride a bike, try to copulate with a tree, do something but stop bringing AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN the same complain, we all know how it is.

paul_wev likes this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Would you not agree that one of the main features that define a sim is the ability to setup a car for different tracks. On Xbox we couldn't save and keep a setup for the first 6 months. They mended that, but broke the ability to delete or overwrite a setup. This is still broke coming up to 8 months. This is pretty basic stuff and it should be found in the first 30 mins of testing. Add to this the micro stuttering on at least half the tracks when a single car is on track. This still hasn't been addressed. Then add the absolute basic multiplayer where you can't change a single damm thing. No wheel or pedal calibration or button mapping in a sim. Then there's all the bits of the game that are still not available that the pc has and has been well documented in these forums. Then there's the bug reporting system pc vs console, the gulf between how this system works between the 2 platforms is like night and day.
    If you look at all the evidence after 8 months since release, you have to come to the conclusion that Kunos don't really give a damm about the console version, unless they want to sell them some dlc which comes along at a very steady pace.

Donald_Trump2016 and GhostMan like this.
  13. I give up, all thoses guys are just here to repeat every single day the same thing.

Post a curriculum vitae to bring your immense knowledge and then give us all things that you want. If not shut up and wait. Thanks

paul_wev likes this.
  14. daveftones

daveftones Rookie

We don't need your answers

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

15. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

i wouldnt say that they dont give a damn, but it's definitely not their number 1 priority. we'll see how things go in the future, especially with the next update. if done properly, it'll make the game a bit more enjoyable (at least for me) .

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Agree. You buy a product, you agree with the terms of that product.

The problem is they said the console version was going to perform the same features as PC. That hasn't been the case at all. They have the moral duty to add all those feature.

As for other features not present in the release and not present in the PC either, like leaderboards and private lobbies, don't have to be added in the release but you do have to add them in the postrelease; since they are getting money from DLC, those features are a must these days (even more in a simulator) and these days games get a postrelease support.

pippo10 and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  17. MGR

MGR Rookie

Shouldn't you be outside having a life?

18. Sadly, no, i'm stuck at the office^^

19. MGR

MGR Rookie

Shouldn't you be working then? :p

Redxbcoupe and Donald_Trump2016 like this.