1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Porsche pack Vol 4 + wishlist

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Straight6lover, Jan 12, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Someone asked Aris (physics dev) on Facebook and he said that It was "a good question" but he wasn't the right guy to ask such things. It's definitely seems possible, maybe in future "Dream Packs", as others have said. When they announced the Porsche parternship, I had 5 cars in mind: 3 of them are already in the game (935/78, 917/30 and 962), the other 2 are the 2.1 RSR Turbo and the 993 GT2 Evo. I'll keep dreaming! :D

ingrobny likes this.
  2. Classic Porsche Pack:
    930 '82
    959 '87
    Carrera GT '03

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    ingrobny likes this.
  3. Keep dreaming, is the best way to see it realize!

ZX636 likes this.
  4. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

[​IMG]
    911R would be great!
    It's manual!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

5. 911 R is confirmed since a long time

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Just so you know:

Porsche Pack 3:
    Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
    Porsche 908 LH
    Porsche 917 K
    Porsche 911 R
    Porsche 911 Turbo S

and the 991 RSR GTE will be added when it's ready to be released.

Jacky Chou likes this.
  7. I've seen on YT 991 GT3, is it a mod?

8. Horus

Horus Alien

It is already out in AC (Ah! Consoles are slightly behind). Here you are a preview from AC.

[​IMG]

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Porsche pack 4

Carrera GT
    911 GT3 RS 996
    928 V8
    550 panamericana
    911 GT2 993
    GT3 RS 4.0
    911 GT2 RS 991

And im happy. But no matter what we say here. Is Massarutto´s choice to get the cars.

10. HOw do you know that? it is awesome!!!

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I guess just a wishlist. ;)

12. Cock...

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

To be honest I'd skip any new 996, 997, 991 gen cars altogether. Yes, I love the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 and 997 GT2 RS as well but they're very similar to the cars we have and outclassed in terms of performance (yes, even the good old GT2 RS) by the newer cars. I'd love to have these to show the intricate differences between each, as made possible by AC's physics engine, but not before other very iconic missing cars from the marque. I mean, we haven't even got a classic 1960s 911 yet (which really surprises me).

I don't think the 991.2 RSR will be the definitively last Porsche to AC if they continue to add content and the sim stays successful but I presume we won't see another Porsche pack volume. Though seeing that we'll see a Ferrari DLC now that assumption might prove wrong.

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Performance-wise it might be the case, but a heavily turbo-charged, manual RWD 911 isn't really similar to what we already have. (I don't count the RUF, cause that one handles strange IMO)

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I have no idea why people dislike the Ruf Rt 12 R so much. IRL it's basically a GT2 with more power and better handling. Maybe Kunos should give it a look-over.

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

At least the 996 has to be in.

GT3 RS is not like it was to be. The first generation was just simply a kit car. Porsche decided over the years to convert the RS from pure sports cars to more confortable and more technical car. It will lap incredible fast, but it isnt the pure machine it was to be. That's why nowadays we have the 911 R too.

For that reason I believe the 996 deserve to be in the next pack.

I also think the GT2 993 deserve the effort because it is maybe one of the last 911 widowmaker.

I really like the 4.0, but I agree there are other cars that may give more variety (914, 2.7 carrera rs). But with 30-40 porsches, there isnt much left speaking about iconical cars. I agree 911 classic should be in.

It is a wishlist. Sorry for not making it more clear.

17. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

If there is another Porsche pack. Would love to see:
    Porsche 908/2 flunder or spyder
    Porsche 908/3
    Porsche 917 LH (1970 Le Mans Elford and Hippie cars)
    Porsche 935 (so many variants)
    Porsche 936

All these cars played a huge part in the Porsche history of motorsport. And all of them multiple winners at Le Mans , Daytona and Targa Florio etc etc!

Just loving this game btw. Only just purchased before Xmas because of Porsche packs. So much better than any other driving game I have ever owned.
    Had a T300 and Playseat just sitting there for months. As I couldn't get into Project Cars!
    This however is in a different league.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  18. jason914R

jason914R Rookie

I want a 914 ... since I own one and don't want to drive it in Forza anymore!!! AC is so superior plus I went with Rift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. jason914R

jason914R Rookie

As for those wanting cayennes and macans they just want to figure out how to extract more from their daily drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacky Chou likes this.
  20. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Ha ha. I own a 6 cylinder Boxster. The 4 cylinder in game sounds naff!!

Jacky Chou likes this.