1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PRESTIGE PACK CARS drama

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by VIPERFRITZ, Sep 13, 2016.

1. VIPERFRITZ

VIPERFRITZ Rookie

I'm struggling from day-one to have my Prestige Pack Cars downloaded, but I can't manage.

I redeemed the code on Day-One, but after I redeemed it, told me that wasn't available or something like that.

Then I thought that maybe was an issue of time...some day-one settings still not functional...

After 1-2 days I tried another time, and before I downloaded an Update, hoping that would have helped also with my Prestige Pack Issue.

Then I redeemed the code, but told me that was already Redeemed.

But then, when I start the game, I still find all the Prestige Pack Cars with the "cloud" symbol on them, and when I select a car of those, it bring me on the Season Pass page.

So...how can I fix this problem?
    I also read that someone had to go to "My games" page and download the content apart, but when I go to My Games Page I find only Assetto Corsa's icon, no others related to this game, and if I press on the Assetto Corsa one, it just starts the game.

Please help me how to manage with that, because after all these day, from day-one, I'm getting really upset.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Payment prestige pack - PS4 Dec 15, 2016
    Console Lounge PLEASE some CLEAR explanation about Season Pass including Prestige Pack Oct 10, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige and Japanese pack coming 6/7th October to PS4 Oct 5, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Prestige Pack Cars - Muffled Sounds Sep 28, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Entered Prestige Pack Code but nothing happened Sep 17, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Prestige Pack DLC 27.09.2016 Sep 15, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige pack dlc code error Sep 2, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige package Aug 31, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige Pack Announcement Aug 31, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack not showing pre order Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack DLC australia WA Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack for XBox One & PS4 Aug 26, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Prestige Pack isnt working!!! Aug 25, 2016
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (xbox league) Feb 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (Xbox) Jan 27, 2021

3. NightEye

NightEye Alien

4. VIPERFRITZ

VIPERFRITZ Rookie

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

6. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

7. If you go into the manage Game hub you may have to install the pack ?

8. AntonioR

AntonioR Rookie

You reedemed the code but did not download the pack. You have to search for it on the store and download it.

9. Squeak_D

Squeak_D Rookie

Strange...., I pre-ordered and got the Prestige Pack download code printed on my receipt. On release day I was able to use the code. I didn't have to download the pack. The code just unlocked those cars. From what I can tell, those cars were part of the game download, and a code simply unlocks them for use.

10. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Problem ob xone is that the content, the 9 (7) cars are not available. I have the same problem.. watching people racing nismo etc. But couldnt get mine.

Bad multiplayer.. very good physics.. well beta instead of going top.

Keep on the work and release prestige cars 4 everyone!! My code is also redeemed.. cant do it twice.

When trying a second time than game/console tolds you that its already purchased..

11. VIPERFRITZ

VIPERFRITZ Rookie

To all having the problem described, what wrote AntonioR is correct, you have to do like so:

Go on the Games Store, search for assetto corsa, and install the Prestige Pack by itself.

Now I have all cars playable.

NightEye likes this.
  12. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

On xone there is no prestige pack in the store !