1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Reporting idiots

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Horus

Horus Alien

Geeez! NO! You do not read well, I take it english is a second or third language. I am only saying that images CAN be manipulated. Videos are harder to mess with.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

In Ps4 the last 30 minutes are recorded automatically (cache, and you can save locally with "share" button)

Horus likes this.
  3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

So such indirect accusition is irrelevant to even mention!!

No one (I think) will open a thread to Achse other(s) for idiotic behavior! So

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

I'm sorry if I got you wrong

Horus likes this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

Nobody would buy a sim racing game to wreck others with that logic. People do idiotic things and can do them to hurt others online experience. NO! I AM NOT SAYING YOU HAVE! I am only saying videos make it clear what has happened. Calm down mate, all fair racers like to stick together no matter the platform they use. :)

edit: Posted whilst I was typing.

Excellent to see. A gentleman always knows how to apologise. :)

6. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I know what you wanna say I mention this one earlier in the thread that it takes to much time for this one!! Lately where I post a picture (thread as well) were dudes park on the straight/finish line blocking the whole track-no one ask a video prove. Pic was fine and. KW suddenly video prove ohhhh come
    On :)

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

You know, if you get reported in Counter-Strike or someone posts a screenshot of you on the Steam forums accusing you of cheating or griefing you're not immediately VAC-banned. There's a review process there to ensure it isn't misused, people go through the game recording manually. So tell me again please what's wrong with my comment. I insinuated nowhere that OP is cheating, I said a picture isn't enough. You can't just post an image and expect that tells the whole story. I suggested a video would be more helpful to identify what that specific person has supposedly done. That's all. And in response I get this ****e. Whatever.

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You dont get VAC banned by recordings, VAC is an automatic system. You can get an overwatch ban though.

9. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

You mention picture manipulation not me, and I already responded on your suggestion that takes to much time for doing that.

10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I dont think he called you a liar but if its going exist a list like this it needs to be bullet proof so no one can manipulate a picture to get someone blacklisted just because he doesnt like that specific person.

Ace Pumpkin and Pleite like this.
  11. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Didn't say that he calls me a liarI just say that he mention that maybe "OP manipulate the picture" (or the possibility is there to manipulate), im just fireing back!

Some of us know each other here and you can tell if someone is trolling or not and I'm not trolling at all.

If video prove is necessary for banning ppl (if they behave like the one on the picture and few of them few days ago) then I'll gladly make video as a prove but now were you can't do **** even with an video prove, then no sense to make such effort for nothing.

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, we on the PC side had a similar "name and shame" thread.
    The intention was to identify the wreckers and give the information to others, so they could update their server black list. You need the guid for that. That's the first hurdle in the way. Names just don't do it.
    And here, on console, you can't even setup your own server. Neither implement a blacklist.
    It didn't work as intended on PC, and will neither do here. You will have to deal with wreckers on public servers.
    So I would suggest to calm down a bit, and don't use so many exclamation marks @iwanchek .

LeSunTzu likes this.
  13. Horus

Horus Alien

iwanchek, you are overly argumentative, welcome to the ignore list. You really need to read what people are posting, not what you THINK they are posting. Bye now.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  14. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Don't f....ng care mate. Do what you have to do.

RunKillCapture and Redxbcoupe like this.
  15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I see, I thought Valve Overwatch can also lead to VAC-bans that show on your Steam account. Either way I meant Overwatch and how a report needs to be reviewed.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  16. Horus

Horus Alien

Kofo, was splitting Rabbits. We all knew what you meant. :)

17. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

This kind of topic is useless. Those guys don't log here and if they do, they'll just enjoy your anger. Just ignore wreckers, that is the best you can do.

Fanapryde and Pleite like this.
  18. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

Perhaps that is your biggest problem.. Maybe you should care occasionally.. You won't come across to people like you currently do...

19. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi mate!

Since the PS4 4.0 firmware update you can record up to 1H (60min), search for it in the console options.

You can also start to record when you want by doing a double click on the "share" button of your wheel or controller.

But really, really the should implement full race replays in online at least, so you can view multiple players from different views and angles.

About the tread....nice move to report the bad online players, but doubt it will use for something...
    There are also a great amount of cheaters cutting the track where the track limits aren't good implemented..

So I'll keep playing offline till private personalised lobbies get implemented in the game and can play with really clean drivers..

But thumb up for those that can enjoy the public lobbies and take their time reporting some of the bad players:);)

ppbucko and pippo10 like this.
  20. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

So far I see here I'm the bad one here....!

Instead attacking those who makes this nice game look bad here we find a damn plot twist

Still forum is rotten but ok, I'm out.

Peace out.