1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #107 – Happy 70th Anniversary Porsche Sports Cars

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement

1.36.442 - X1X

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

2. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Race

4.16.674 - X1X

[​IMG]

Don’t really do races coz I’m just not consistent enough but thought I’d have a go.
    Actually enjoyed it a lot.

3. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement

1.36.095 - X1X

[​IMG]

4. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

I managed to get below 1:36 (just about - 1:35.986). I was about to upload the pic and realised I had taken a screenshot of the setup page not the results page!

5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

As your on PC now there is another way... you can find all of the info in one of the apps and I think it still works in replay. Also if you haven't been on track since you can save your last replay even after you exit the game by going to mydocs>AC>replays and renaming the replay file called cr. RSR has all the necessary info as well if you had that running at the time.

the3ws likes this.
  6. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, Andy. I did the lap early this afternoon and have been on the track since. I haven't installed RSR yet, so that option is out also. Looks like I'll have to try again.

Andy-R likes this.
  7. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 1.35.863 the3ws PC
    upload_2018-12-16_21-0-55.png

8. Improvement
    5 Lap
    PS4
    upload_2018-12-16_21-46-0.png
    I explored a different line through Clearways every lap and for 5 laps was never in full control. Having said that the car is a peach to gather up.

9. Improvement
    Hotlap
    PS4
    upload_2018-12-16_22-41-56.png

10. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Current standings:

Hotlap
    1 - 1.35.863 the3ws PC
    2 - 1.36.095 Lewisxbone XB1
    3- 1.36.144 F1415182235 XB1
    4 - 1.36.420 Pretend racer PC
    5 - 1.37.807 DonZmeuheu PS4
    6 - 1.38.049 Total Wrytoff PS4
    7 - 1.38.202 Sissydriver PC
    8 - 1.38.439 StyleF1re PS4
    9 - 1.38.964 Laughing Gravy PS4
    10 - 1.42.639 le Bluem PC

Race
    1 - 4.11.188 Andy-R PC
    2 - 4.13.679 Pretend racer PC
    3- 4.16.674 Lewisxbone XB1
    4 - 4.19.723 Total Wrytoff PS4
    5 - 4.20.817 Sissydriver PC
    6 - 4.21.448 Moodyryder PS4

11. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Appreciate the motorcycling input guys! I'll be back to try and lower my time here, but not tonight.

@moodyryder
    Shoot! I might have to ask you more questions regarding SV650 ownership later on. I can only imagine how fun it is to ride something as versatile as a V-Strom. Same goes for British roads and winters. And yes, Hawaii is great for being able to ride anytime you want to, so long as it's not raining. The only place that gets snow in Hawaii is on the Hawaii island at altitude. Nothing here of the sort on the Oahu island!

I need to look more into Casey Stoner and consequently Rossi. My friend showed me a clip of the two going at it back in 2008 at Laguna Seca, which was pretty mindblowing. Anyway, I mention Stoner because I'm backing the Ducati MotoGP team (though I have no intention of owning a Ducati). Guess it goes hand in hand with supporting the Scuderia Ferrari cause! No idea if Ducati will be winning anything though with Marquez around. He's too good! haha

That's actually one of the incentives I had to get a motorcycle. Figured it's a good reason to get out the house more often and explore the island. I heard about various group rides and stuff from the motorcycle class here, and also from the dealership that was servicing my bike. Hopefully I'll get a taste of that social aspect sometime in the near future. But for now I'm good with my individual freedom and getting more acquainted with the more basic aspects of bike ownership and operation.

Oh, and your point about making contact with drivers at intersections is definitely true. My first day out riding (starting from home) I actually stalled in the middle of a three-way intersection. Luckily, from beforehand the oncoming driver voluntarily stopped and motioned to let me go and I had already made eye-contact with the driver turning from my left. It was somewhat embarrassing, but that was the last time I've stalled. Now that I think about it, that situation could've turned out worse with less attentive/patient drivers...

@Lewisxbone
    Sucks to hear about your first bike and especially more about your friend! I can relate to your wife's concerns though, as I've faced a decent amount of indifference and discouragement from friends, acquaintances, and family regarding motorcycling. Still, I view motorcycling as a powerful means to both distinguish and challenge myself. Maybe life will throw me some curveballs that affect my perspective towards two wheels, but I honestly hope to still be riding (and also driving) respectably fast well into my 40s, 50s, and even 60s! I do hope you find your way back to a motorcycle as well.

12. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

(Improvement) Nurburgring - Sprint / 1.38.100 / PS4

Assetto Corsa_67.jpg

Seems I lack the discipline to brake consistently and not send the car wide or into a drift on the longer/sharper turns. Warsteiner Kurve also continues to lay a major hurt on my AC career... haha

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  13. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

Improved - 1:35.991
    [​IMG]

14. Tibor Sólyom

15. Tibor Sólyom

What a nightmare, I almost missed the challenge :)
    First the power supply then one of the memory modules then the Windows itself :D
    New Windows, new everything, good fun... It seems I could manage to save the datas for AC at least, I only forgot the apps.

16. Tibor Sólyom

Final standings:

Hotlap
    1 - 1.35.863 the3ws PC
    2 - 1.35.991 F1415182235 XB1
    3- 1.36.033 Tibor Sólyom PC
    4 - 1.36.095 Lewisxbone XB1
    5 - 1.36.420 Pretend racer PC
    6 - 1.37.807 DonZmeuheu PS4
    7 - 1.38.049 Total Wrytoff PS4
    8 - 1.38.100 StyleF1re PS4
    9 - 1.38.202 Sissydriver PC
    10 - 1.38.964 Laughing Gravy PS4
    11 - 1.42.639 le Bluem PC

Race
    1 - 4.11.188 Andy-R PC
    2 - 4.13.679 Pretend racer PC
    3- 4.16.674 Lewisxbone XB1
    4 - 4.19.723 Total Wrytoff PS4
    5 - 4.20.817 Sissydriver PC
    6 - 4.21.448 Moodyryder PS4

17. Cheers Tibor!
    Well done to The3ws, great lap time around the Nurburgring Sprint circuit and very well done to Andy-R, a quite stunning set of 5 laps around Brands Hatch Indy. I hope you all like the Christmas Challenge coming up!

StyleF1re, DonZmeuheu, Andy-R and 3 others like this.
  18. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, Totall Wrytoff. Looking forward to see what you have next for us.

19. Okaaaay... no pressure then!:eek:
    It is a lot more fun than it sounds, if everyone hates it, please say so, I won't feel too sad and I can do something else...

20. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Congratulations to the3ws & Andy R , well done guys very fast times

Totall Wrytoff, the3ws and Andy-R like this.