1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #15 - Raging Bull

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Jan 16, 2017.

1. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Practice mode is fine with me. I hate the ghost, but I can't be bothered with an outlap every time so I run in hotlap.

fedepino, Grijo, Graveltrap and 2 others like this.
  2. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Didt ask for the tune bro, just wondering about that "turn"though which I try to replicate, here's my tune:

[​IMG]

And here's my new time/improvement:
    [​IMG]

And the the difference is not sooooooo huge but two totally different setups "almost"got the same
    Time.

So it's mostly on the driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab85, Tomcul and paul_wev like this.
  3. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

I have no issue's if people want to run with no ghost,i also dislike it.
    But i don't want my laps to be questioned,so i will stick with hotlap.

4. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

...and yes the black car thing, in the middle Sector you've to just cut the track a bit, no jump no nothing and there you go :) but tbh i luuuuuv fast hyper cars I feel comfortable the most driving them.

5. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

Assetto Corsa (11).png

jmRossy xbox1 with a damaged lateral femoral condyle in my right knee just had the mount of painkillers to numb the pain on the peddles

6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I'm with you on this JMR, 2 fractures on my spine and 2 herniated discs. Tramadols my best friend at the moment and big thanks to HavanaB0B for suggesting taking the rubber block out of the g920 pedals.

svenvangent and JMR1985 like this.
  7. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

1:38.052, PC, so frustratingly close to a 37 :)
    [​IMG]

Grijo, Kembro, Graveltrap and 4 others like this.
  8. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Grab yourself a GTEye brake spring as well fella, I've just replaced mine after taking the rubber block out. It gives you the progression you need but without the sudden ankle mashing jarring stop you get from the rubber block

Grijo, svenvangent and Lewisxbone like this.
  9. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

im on a lot of tablets for all my body as left knee a done the front of my knee in and no cartilage in it a buggered shoulder as can fit a full fist behind shoulder blade a just been able to do them laps and knee gone off again so a other 3 days of rest a think so my computer table and farrari NFFB be crying

svenvangent and Lewisxbone like this.
  10. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah thanks Marty, HavanaB0B mentioned that too. I've looked on net and can't see anywhere in uk that sells them. It's a lot easier to press now and so much better but sometimes a little too easy so I'll definitely look into that spring. Thanks

MartyBook likes this.
  11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

About hotlap and practice, it doesn't make any difference beside starting points on PC. The only cool thing about practice mode (but not hotlap) is that we can now drive to pits and change tyres/fuel. It was added in the latest update (or the one before) so it's probably coming to the consoles too. You can turn on/off all assists and penalties etc as you wish in both modes and luckily we aren't forced to watch ghost car in either of them. You can't control who uses what, unless force all PC players to use RSR mentioned earlier, but it still leaves consoles without any solution to make sure that one doesn't use different settings.

Like I said earlier in the end it's just for fun, so take it easy. If someone needs to cheat here, then he's really sad individual and he only cheats himself. Even if someone doesn't run with fuel consumption on and/or tyre wear on it still won't make that much difference, except that it's just not realistic and rather pointless (IMO) to try to gain time with that.

Andy-R, Grijo, svenvangent and 5 others like this.
  12. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

After many hundreds km of test and frustration i can finally join the 37's club :D, the car is not that bad, it just need a bit of patience in a circuit with some tricky curves ;)

PC - Dualshock4 - 1:37:722

[​IMG]

13. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Fun?! When I personally do challenge like this one I don't drive for"fun" in the first place the right word is"competition"! With all due respect, when we would Drive for fun we wouldn't have 43+ competitive players who're trying to improve from lap to lap, set their car up etc--> be competitive. Fun is playing pCars

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    HAZEYNIGHTS likes this.
  14. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Fun?! When I personally do challenge like this one I don't drive for"fun" in the first place the right word is"competitive"! With all due respect, when we would Drive for fun we wouldn't have 43+ competitive players who're trying to improve from lap to lap, set their car up etc--> be competitive. Fun is playing pCars

15. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

Here some action with my last try on that nice combo

Grijo, svenvangent, Tomcul and 3 others like this.
  16. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I now know when to give up....When you can't even keep up with your own ghost ☹️

boabmatic, Kembro, paul_wev and 2 others like this.
  17. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

The ghost on Xbox is not accurate, try and ignore it!

The problem was also on PS4 but squashed in the V1.10 hotfix, it seems to have been forgotten on X1 for some reason :eek:

Lewisxbone and Grijo like this.
  18. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GTEYE-Bra...442418?hash=item232ee25db2:g:B88AAOSwv0tVYC-v

Mine shipped from France but took less than a week delivery

Lewisxbone likes this.
  19. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Ironically enough, far from gaining an advantage running in practice mode, I've actually had to compromise my set up to allow for the outlap meaning it's actually a disadvantage. I run with penalties on and I guess you'll just have to trust me on that :)

If I run optimal tyre pressures and toe settings my front tyres are stone cold by the time I get to start a flying lap

svenvangent, OriginalR6kid and Grijo like this.
  20. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

I have tried and tried but with no great improvement, can't take anymore so my best is 1:40.233.

image-5.png

Grijo, Kembro, Graveltrap and 4 others like this.