1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #15 - Raging Bull

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Jan 16, 2017.

1. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

A little improvement tonight but jumps me up a few places

1:39.029 - boabmatic - X1

Attached Files:

2. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Is that car standard or from a dlc?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

svenvangent likes this.
  3. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

It is from the Red Pack.

Time - 1:37.599 - XBone

Screenshot-Original.png

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  4. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Maybe just placebo but, I turned auto blip off tonight and noticed an improvement in the 'shift Roulette'.

5. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

1:39.429 PS G29
    Small improvement but every tenth may count in this one.
    Cheers for the tune @HavanaB0B
    rps20170120_162001.jpg

6. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

A tricky track that bites and a car that likes to do a bit of showboating!!. Very technical.
    I need to crack the 38's

7. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

The game overrides that setting for flappy paddle gearboxes same thing with the auto clutch as well, so no need to have either on with this car ;)

8. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Yeah I figured that but just wondered if there was some rogue downshift protection code mistakenly using currentRevs+blipValue in deciding to grant you a downshift or not

9. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I'll attack today again, I hope to get in the Grsveltraps area! Will try that "high" tire pressure, I mean Ive tried like 30/32 I forund that the car slides more despite good tire temperature though but camber in minus with that tire pressure should give me bit more of everything.

Graveltrap you're next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

20170119_210201.jpg 1:39.466 xbox g920

I definitely have gown to enjoy this car a lot more then before. I just had to realise that this tank needed more braking distance .
    I would love to get close to the top but I don't think I will be able to pass 1.39''s.

11. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Not feeling any love for this car...you have to break about 2 corners in advance!

Been impossible to set a decent time with a broken wheel, but new wheelbase turned up today so will try to get to grips with it tonight...

svenvangent, paul_wev and iwanchek like this.
  12. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

[​IMG]

1:41.600
    xb1 (G920)
    Keep in mind I've only just stopped using the racing line haha.

Kembro, Graveltrap, Tomcul and 3 others like this.
  13. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

[​IMG]

1:41.062 A slight improvement. Like I said before you guys are fast.

Kembro, Graveltrap, Tomcul and 2 others like this.
  14. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I'm soy giving up on this one. It's really hard and frustrating when the ****ing gearbox is not realistic and ducking thrust worthy, I mean, I did improve myself a bit but this ****ty gearbox is driving me crazy!! I can handle sliding but the g-box it too much for me tho!!

[​IMG]

Kembro, Graveltrap, Tomcul and 2 others like this.
  15. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

[​IMG]

ElPueblo, Kembro, Graveltrap and 3 others like this.
  16. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

1:38.800 on the PC this time. I managed a 1:39.1 on the Xbox One too so I'm the limiting factor rather than the hardware. If I could hook it all up in one lap I might just make the 37s.

[​IMG]

ElPueblo, Kembro, Graveltrap and 3 others like this.
  17. Turbocharl

Turbocharl Hardcore Simmer

Jeez, would be great to know the proper difference between your PC and XBox times.

svenvangent likes this.
  18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Hammerpgh ,
    It is a car from the last DLC , the handling of that car is totally loco nuts :)

19. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

1:39.923 soz! Forgot to include the time.

Kembro, Julian2711 and Tomcul like this.
  20. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Here you go, my current best Xbox One time 1:39.135
    [​IMG]

vs my 1:38:800 on PC
    [​IMG]

Nothing much in it and only a comparison of my skill really, others are way faster. The 18 degrees asphalt on Xbox vs the 37 degrees on PC probably accounts for the difference. Just VR left to try to see if that can help me find a little more time.

Julian2711, Kembro and svenvangent like this.