1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #17 - Rotary Power

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Jan 29, 2017.

1. BDA

BDA Racer

2:10.751 - PC
    [​IMG]
    I keep waiting for the car/track to click and the time to suddenly start tumbling off. It obviously hasn't happened yet.

Graveltrap, pctm and hiphei_finland like this.
  2. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

2:12.819 PS
    rps20170201_172908.jpg
    So much to learn, so little time. Better get some tips and watch some laps. Impressive as always up the front.

3. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

Are you shifting down at the same time as releasing the brakes ? I had the same issue but think it was due to shifting down too many gears and it was locking the rears. On the corners that it happens try keeping a gear higher at the apex that helped for me

paul_wev and Stotty like this.
  4. SerViBatyi

SerViBatyi Gamer

PS4, G29. 2:08:754

Attached Files:

5. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

2:06.018, ps4.

20170201_104009.jpg

2:05's here we coming.

6. Stotty

Stotty Gamer

It's not shiftlock.

7. vr6mitch

vr6mitch Racer

2:09.535 - vr6mitch - PS4
    image.jpg

Picked up a second and change. Happy to have finally gotten under 2:10s.
    T300

8. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Gteye spring finally arrived but I don't have the Mazda car for the weeks challenge..... only done 2 WHL's and I'm missing it already.
    Probably a good thing after seeing all your times on here
    WoW!!! So impressive!!

9. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

Nearly 0.5 sec improvement :)

2:09:124 - PC + G25

[​IMG]

10. Asjemenou75

Asjemenou75 Gamer

[​IMG]

Also for me, first attempt, 2:09.733. 5 laps. No set-up, so after learning the car and a setup hopefully a better time.
    XB1
    Thrustmaster TX

Cheers, [XBWR] Asjemenou75

11. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

First of all amazing car very nice to handle very precise as well and amazing on the breaking though specially the first two chicanes ohhhhhh. To bad that we can use only 5 gears bcoz that baby is fast on a straight IMO Maglione. Would suit this car better than him a lot but just my two cents but still really pleasure to drive this car on the street

I gave it few rounds with few adjustments and got solid feel for the car. Really easy to drive but you can push the car if you get the needed confidence in the corners. I think I'll improve even more not by too much but improvements will happened that's for sure
    PS4

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Boks

Boks Gamer

IMG_3593.JPG IMG_3593.JPG

2:07:666 few lap yesterday hope i get in the low 06 tonite

13. Pigs0nTheWing14 - 2.07.397 - X1

20170201_171015.jpg

Quick shot after work gained me nearly 2 seconds. Cant wait to have another go:D

Edit: Suggestion for next weeks challenge, one of the modern single seaters perhaps?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  14. pctm

pctm Hardcore Simmer

2.03.317 - PC

hotlap.jpg
    that's probably all from me...but i think the car is capable of sneaking into the 2.02s
    max neg camber front and rear
    toe 7 f 11 r
    30 psi all round (cold)

15. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

2:08:995 - BrainsBush - PS4
    Still need more tuning and practice to get a 2:07 low.

[​IMG]

hiphei_finland and Graveltrap like this.
  16. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

From what I understand the console version is missing things when it comes to modern single seaters, heave (spelling?) adjustments and in the case of Ferrari adjustment of the rear wing isn't possible...They aren't really my thing maybe need some more clarification.

I also haven't touched the stuff like the Fxx K, P1 and the 918 due to the console version not being able to adjust TCS and the hybrid systems...

... and then to the cars with the rear camber bug, M1, M235i, Caymans, Boxsters and Cayenne :(

Anyway trying to avoid certain things that could be problematic ;)

paul_wev likes this.
  17. No problem GT just a thought.

Im not one for complaining but that really does suck that all the other cars you mentioned are off the table. I mean we cant adjust tcs/hybrid settings in some of those cars but we can turn the headlights on in this mazda (using the A button of all buttons) when you can't even drive at nighto_O

paul_wev likes this.
  18. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I am hopefull that the next title update improves these things, I would really really like to use the 1M and Cayman GT4 (roadcar) for this at some point...

One question, that maybe a PC guy can answer, is it just GT3/GT2 that have received the more realistic tyre pressure or has other stuff like the Maser GT4, Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport and the Lambo Super Trofeo been altered as well?

19. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

2:12:211
    Ps4
    T300
    IMG_20170201_2148417.jpg

hiphei_finland and Graveltrap like this.