1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #19 - Can you handle it?!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

People just need to post their own laptimes in each thread other wise It will just get confusing ;)

Other matters...

The PC version got a rather large update yesterday, which no doubt will lead to differences in laptimes. I think the only solution is to split the results up for the foreseeable future.

2. OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06 Simracer

XB1
    TM TX w/ paddles
    TC on
    70% MU whatever

1:41.864
    [​IMG]

No, not my favorite car or track, but anytime you put Ferrari and Monza together, it's certain bliss. Loved it Gravel. I found the car a bit loose, but dialed that out with a setup from the Setup Market (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-car-setup-directory.84106/). Like all cars from Maranello, it just begs to be pounded around the track. Once the lobbies are fixed (I could also save setups now Havana) this game will be league worthy.

Hammerpgh, Graveltrap, Kembro and 7 others like this.
  3. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

I could be faster then my previous time for try to get maybe a mid-high 1:40, but new update on tires make the car slower, impossible to match my previous lap, i lose about 8 km/h on main straight, clearly i can brake later but in all the track i only lose time and speed, damn i had to try and reach my limit before the update, my fault :mad::(

svenvangent, paul_wev, 365gt and 3 others like this.
  4. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

5. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Sorry was not meant to reply to anything.Can't seem to delete posts.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. Asjemenou75

Asjemenou75 Gamer

[​IMG]

(XBWR)Asjemenou75
    1:42:554
    TX /T3PA

Difficult car to handle, as mentioned in the OP......nevertheles I will try to hit 1:41.....

7. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

There is time to be gained at the chicanes,1.41 is there i can smell it.
    PS4 T300 Ferrari evo rim.
    1.42.788 IMG_0638.JPG

8. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

9. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:42.435 - MakaveliA7X - X1 - G920
    20170215_125320.jpg

Haven't tried to much since pp3 was released but figured I'd give it another go and see .
    I really don't mind the car but not having all the options available like the mgu deployment and tc is almost taking away the fun that could be had.

10. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thank you :)

OctoberDusk06 and 365gt like this.
  12. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

She maybe a handful but when you nail a lap it's awsome,i'm loving it.

svenvangent likes this.
  13. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

Really? Did we finally/very briefly get some parity with the console update and now its gone? Where does the land lie now?

14. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Well, that's about all I can muster, I could feasibly get into the 1:41's but I am not prepared to risk a DS4 shaped dent in one of my walls.

Danowat32 - 1:42.417 - PS4 - DS4 pad

[​IMG]

15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Why why why ...why not 39.999 nooooo ... they give me a:confused: 40.040 never the less a improvement thought :) .
    I want that 39 i know it is possible so god safe the queen or I'm the one who gonna marry here:eek:

PS4
    T300 RS
    Laptime : 1:40.040

Monza Ferrari FXX-K.jpg

16. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I haven't tried anything else other than lowering fuel load and using slick tires but I'm having trouble with it in slow corners also. But since I changed my physical wheel to more replicate what the onscreen wheel is doing, I can't tell if I'm over cranking the physical wheel, the onscreen wheel, or both. I didn't get the chance to run last night but hopefully tonight I will.

365gt and paul_wev like this.
  17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes it true she can easly bite you but when you got here it is fun .

365gt and paul_wev like this.
  18. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

1:41:173 - BrainsBush - PS4

lowered toe front 7 rear 18. Other options default. right front tire remains blue no matter what I change. Even with almost flat tire...although improved by 0,6 sec.
    try to get it under 1:41 tomorrow
    [​IMG]

365gt, Julian2711, Graveltrap and 6 others like this.
  19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Prachtig BrainBush well done :cool: je komt er wel we zijn nog maar woensdag , you will get there we are only Wednesday .

365gt, paul_wev and BrainsBush like this.
  20. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

thx Sven, my brains start to hurt ;) grtz Brian

365gt, paul_wev and svenvangent like this.