1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #63 : P4/5 Competizione

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, Jan 7, 2018.

1. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 1:56.551
    Assetto Corsa_17.jpg

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

1:59,933 pc improvement

1 59 933 63.jpg

finally under 2:00mins - a lot of mistakes, 2 times crashed into the walls short before finish...:rolleyes:

but our two girls try to kill each other (the older one had a crash too - on the stairs - younger one has "stolen" something - now everybody is crying and impeaching(?) the other.....no time to race now :confused:) - ....grrrr.....

no time to try svens setup - but i am satisfied - last laps i found the sweet spot with this car - before it was fighting and sliding.

cant wait for next hot lap :)

3. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:58.803 PS4 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Sunday Final Result

1 - 1:55.979 Lewisxbone xb1
    2 - 1:56.163 svenvangent ps4
    3 - 1:56.551 the3ws ps4
    4 - 1:56.975 Brainsbush pc12
    5 - 1:57.553 Fab85 pc
    6 - 1:57.803 S.Gråvarg xb1
    7 - 1:58.381 olevet ps4
    8 - 1:58.498 Fbrg90 pc
    9 - 1:58.611 moodyryder ps4
    10-1:58.719 DonZmeuheu ps4
    11-1:58.803 Laughing Gravy PS4
    12-1:59.933 sissydriver pc
    13-2:00.116 Justray2000 pc
    14-2:02.302 Kembro ps4
    15-2:04.417 Hugo Catarino ps4
    16-2:04.429 paul_wev pc
    17-2:07.107 Flyingcarrot xb1

Another challenge comes to an end. After coming close on numerous occasions Lewisxbone takes his maiden victory with a great lap into the '55s. Svenvangent 2nd after giving away all his trade secrets and the3ws grabs a first podium late in the day. Well done to all.

A bit leftfield this one but I hope you enjoyed it folks.

Looks we were down to just the regulars for this one. Seventeen times posted though so I think it's worth carrying on. Number 64 is up already if you want to take a look.

Once again well done to Lewis; we'll have to make you an honorary Pict at this rate. :)

Fbrg90, the3ws, sissydriver and 9 others like this.
  5. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Thanks moody & yet another great combo/challenge
    Finally!!!! It’s only took me 12 months

6. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Congratulations to the whole Podium!!! Well done Lewis finally you'r deserved win:)

the3ws, sissydriver, paul_wev and 4 others like this.
  7. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the challenge Moody. It was an excellent combo that exposed me to an enjoyable circuit that I would never have tried on my own.
    And of course, congratulations to Lewisxbone. It's good to see that all the hard work you've put in has paid off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Congrats Lewis,hard work (and lots of talento!)always pays off!
    Thanks to Moody for a another great challenge,pitty i couldnt do more laps but it was good to get to know this car!

9. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

This was a very nice challenge. Thanks!
    And congratz to the new podium finishers (I was so close :) )