1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #64 : Lamborghini Aventador SV

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement

1:56.910 - X1

[​IMG]

2. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

New pb

fireball - PS4 - 1:59,714

[​IMG]

And current standings (hope it is complete so far)
    AC Lambo Mugello 180119.JPG

edit: Sorry for the bad quality of the standings image. I have to check what the reason for is.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

dislike the colour of the standings. too dramatic for me. sorry.

Lewisxbone, olevet and fireballR18 like this.
  4. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

It looks good fireball, much better than what I produce.

Maybe for now though, it should be me who does the results. We don't really want 2 of us doing it against each other.

That isn't to say that this is my competition. It patently is not. I only started doing it a few weeks ago. If anyone ever wants to host a challenge then please say so and we'll do it.

You're very welcome here fireball, new players are always very much appreciated. :)

5. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

@sissydriver
    Understand your point. It's some kind of categories which are not really needed. I just used a template I had already in use. But I agree to your opinion
    If someone feels discredited - apologize!!! This was not my intention.

@moodyryder
    Thank you very much. Yes ok, you're totally right. I'll concentrate on keeping up with all of you professionals :). I've got my hands full with it alone :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  6. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

Little improvement.

PS4 - 1:58.814

[​IMG]

StyleF1re, Fbrg90, DonZmeuheu and 9 others like this.
  7. moodyryder

Please remember to post a screenshot or your time can't be included. I just take a picture of the screen with my mobile phone and then use the "upload a file" function.

olevet likes this.
  8. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

? But there is a screenshot....can't you see that?

9. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

1:57:102 - BrainsBush - PC (Improvement)

157102.png

StyleF1re, Fbrg90, DonZmeuheu and 7 others like this.
  10. moodyryder

On the normal internet site I can't see it. However, if I look via tapatalk I can see it. So your time is good. My apologies.

olevet, paul_wev and fireballR18 like this.
  11. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

hi fire,
    green for the first ones is great.
    but red at the end... its like rating and saying you are slow, bad job!
    but the best of the whl is for me that EVERYONE, alien, beginner, with wheel, with keyboard, can participate and has the respect from everybody (thats what i feel and hope, never heard a bad word bout slower times):)
    i know that you want to help ;)
    normally i am the guy that does this stuff but over the years i am more and more lazy (my age is nearly, nearly half a century nowadays):confused::rolleyes:
    i had the fear my statement was too harsh, so i am happy that you are not angry :D

12. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

Don't worry. Everything is good :)

13. jo_siffert

jo_siffert Racer

Hi everyone, i'm a first timer here in the competition

I managed a 1:56:519 - far away from PhilS (i have no idea how he did that - even after studying his replay)

Thx for your effort and keep it going :)

Datei 20.01.18, 19 13 00.jpeg

PS: I think that no setupguide explain his (PhilS) time - its pure talent ;)

14. moodyryder

Saturday 2200 UK

1 - 1:54.610 Phil S13 pc
    2 - 1:56.336 pretend racer-pc
    3 - 1:56.381 TAG---McLaren ps4
    4 - 1:56.519 jo_siffert pc
    5 - 1:56.574 hiphei_finland ps4
    6 - 1:56.910 Lewisxbone xb1
    7 - 1:56.960 svenvangent ps4
    8 - 1:56.992 Fbrg90 pc
    9 - 1:57.024 Xherdani ps4
    10-1:57.102 Brainsbush pc
    11-1:57.388 F1415182235 xb1
    12-1:57.514 moodyryder ps4
    13-1:57.618 Fab85 pc
    14-1:57.948 the3ws ps4
    15-1:58.023 DonZmeuheu ps4
    16-1:58.146 sissydriver pc
    17-1:58.504 StyleF1re ps4
    18-1:58.814 fireball R18 ps4
    19-1:59.443 olevet ps4
    20-1:59.635 Total Wrytoff ps4
    21-2:00.129 El Pueblo pc
    22-2:00.318 Justray2000 pc
    23-2:00.622 Kembro ps4
    24-2:00.758 LaughingGravy ps4
    25-2:01.851 Hugo Catarino ps4
    26-2:06.762 paul_wev pc
    27-2:07.140 flyingcarrot xb1

Saturday night, one day to go. Quite a few new entries and we're up to 27 players; the Lambo is proving to be popular. Very close in the '56s, the podium positions definitely up for grabs. Phil S13 well in front and looks to have this one in the bag.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Nr 10 and Nr 17 are twins :p:D

16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Welcome Jo Siffert

17. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Hello and Welcome to WHL:) I'm also from Switzerland. Btw....Your laptime is really good:)

18. moodyryder

I did a cheeky edit and destroyed the evidence.

19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ahaaaaa but the Nr 10 is still there so one of the to twins will be very angry I think .
    Never the less or more still good work Moodyryder thanks .

Hugo Catarino and paul_wev like this.
  20. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Assetto is a very realistic sim.Doing an entire lap without crashing,going off the track or spinning while maintening a fast pace is already an achievment by itself,so i dont see why someone would make fun because a lap is some seconds slower.But i agree with you.WHL is like a nudist beach:no one is ashamed to show what they got,even if their laptimes (bodies) are slow (hum...lets say "not fit") :D :D :p

@jo_siffert Welcome and hats off for your tribute to a great driver! :) good to see 27 guys on board, welcome for all new entries!