1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #65 : Porsche 911R

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

2:39.939 - X1 - G920 - flappy flaps.

[​IMG]

Usual Monday for me 10 seconds off Svens super lap time.
    Managed to get it down a little from a 2:46... but i
    think I need to start trying different tracks out as well as the WHC through the weeks.
    Last time I drove on Spa was with the Ferrari F40 #52 so it feels like I’m having to learn it again. Well that’s my excuse anyway!!
    I’m liking the combo tho feels nice. Thanks Moody

2. Fbrg90

Fbrg90 Hardcore Simmer

3. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

Great Track, great car. Hope my laptime will be also great :)

flyingcarrot, olevet and paul_wev like this.
  4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

2.46.362 - PS4,ds4

This one feels a little bit unstable under heavy breaking,gonna need a few twiches in the setup to improve IMG_20180122_185439.jpg

Fbrg90, DonZmeuheu, paul_wev and 7 others like this.
  5. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

It's not really 10 it's "only" 3.5:p For me it's solid 10, did about dozen of laps and not sure whether will be able to brake even 2.40 barrier. We'll see how it goes

6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

2:41,254 pc

2 41 254 65.jpg

spa is always so much fun, but not easy!

7. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

2.37.742 - PS4 - Logitech G29 - not the best lap - i think there can be a laptime around a second faster

20180122_200941.jpg

Fab85, Fbrg90, DonZmeuheu and 8 others like this.
  8. Justray2000

Justray2000 Hardcore Simmer

2:42:155 - PC
    [​IMG]
    Don’t know how you guys do it. I’m barely keeping the car on the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

2:39,557 pc improvement

2 39 557 65.jpg

first lap tyres are too cold :eek:
    second lap they have ~90%... :confused:

really challenging :)

Edit
    Setup
    (everything i changed)
    fuel 11l

TC off

front (stabi? emm..) first option at last menue

10. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

2.48.266 xbox one. Trying to figure out how to take the last corners before the tight 2 corners at the end, I end up too slow! [​IMG]

Sent from my Y6 Max using Tapatalk

Fab85, Fbrg90, sissydriver and 9 others like this.
  11. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

That’s where I struggled too. If I stay in 5th gear I go off and down to 4th I’m loosing time.

12. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

Exactly the same problem for me, 5th go off or back off and 4th is slow as I downshift and accelerate again to get up to speed! Strange.

Sent from my Y6 Max using Tapatalk

13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

4th gear for me but it still stays a tricky fast corner nevertheless .

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  14. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

2:42.811 PS4 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

15. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

I'm having trouble keeping the front tires up to optimal temperatures. All four corners of the car are within 1 PSI of each other, but the fronts are about 10 degrees cooler than the rear tires. I've increased the front toe to +30, but still no joy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

2:40.969
    PS4
    IMG_20180122_2256093.jpg
    I like the combo but I struggle a lot;) I really don't know how you guy's can go so fast. Sven, I need to say your time is so fast, that's just amazing.

17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Learn the track , learn to understand the car and how it behave , find your breakpoint on the track and find those apex in the corners , slow in fast out ( classic one) for the corners .
    If you have mastered this all more or less and you are still not loconuts ......... than you can break your head like I do on the setup of the car :D with trial and error good luck DonZmeuheu .

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  18. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

2:37.702 pc
    D4C39392-7B31-499B-A46C-090656363271.jpeg

Spa is not one of my favourite tracks, I have never been able to figure this track out and doesn’t seem to matter what type of car I’m driving. Any other track and my ratio of clean to dirty laps is miles better than at Spa. I got too frustrated during today’s session because I couldn’t string two laps together but I did post a 2:37 before I rage quit :mad: :oops:

19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

hi gravy,
    try to keep right pressure - temperature is not so important.
    same happens to me - but thats what it is with this car and track and tyre.

you can search in the forum here, there are a lot of threads bout this.
    one of my favourite answers:

20. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Sven has an advantage this WHC. This is his hometrack as in inhabitant of Belgium. So we will virtually deduct 2 seconds of his time :p