1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #9 - Short but Sweet

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

PS4 doesn't have "B" buttons.. if anything that's an X-bizzy!

2. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Must be a glitch, to do with checking multiple attachments one after another swear it had a circle button...Probably just me though!

3. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Xbox still

4. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Day 4 I think...A lot of chat, but not much action ;)
    1. 51.832 - andy-riches - PC
    2. 51.916 - pctm - PC
    3. 52.115 - V8_KB - PC
    4. 52.366 - Turbocharl -PS4
    5. 52.652- onepueblo - PS4
    6. 52.822 - Graveltrap - PS4
    7. 52.835 - LeDude83 - PC
    8. 52.845 - Kribbio - PS4
    9. 52.892 - delarosa81 - X1
    10. 52.926 - Michael Hornbuckle - PC
    11. 53.008 - Neawoulf - PC
    12. 53.320 - Tomcul - PS4
    13. 53.411 - mwg - PC
    14. 53.430 - Marcel79 - PC
    15. 53.510 - iwanchek - PS4
    16. 53.546 - HavanaB0B - X1
    17. 53.547 - michelerok1 - PS4
    18. 53.604 - Tonydoc10 - X1
    19. 53.800 - Julian2711 - PS4
    20. 54.113 - Jazz126 - PS4
    21. 54.329 - Bigdaddy9699 - PS4
    22. 54.348 - MakaveliA7X - X1
    23. 54.388 - OctoberDusk06 - X1
    24. 54.573 - boabmatic - X1
    25. 54.731 - ElPueblo - PC
    26. 54.998 - murfo - PS4
    27. 55.403 - Kembro - PS4
    28. 55.474 - Snowman38 - PS4
    29. 55.835 - huzzellio - PS4
    30. 55.913 - Duster24 - PS4
    31. 56.011 - Eric Cline - X1
    32. 56.515 - HecticZA - PS4
    33. 57.241 - mike reynolds - X1
    34. 58.264 - flyingcarrot - X1

Some improvements, some new entries, and some talk about classic race cars for future challenges :cool:

Spot a problem? Let me know so I can fix it?

Tomcul, mwg and Andy-R like this.
  5. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Hard to find right balance. I'm a fair looser I think I'll admit when someone is after but:
    • my wheel input lags, on the sharp left hander, when I turn, when the car get grip, suddenly it looses that turn then I've to steer even more which car looses the line completely after I corrected the line
    • the first right hander, hard breaking while in the 4th, shifting to third--> then gearbox stops working then suddenly changes to third then immediately to 2nd--> I didn't **** to second at all!!!!!
    • that fu..ng ghost that's in the race is really F....ng annoying though!!! I'm really pissed of why didn't we have the opportunity to switch it Off!!!
    • my brake bias don't work or better say I can't change it on my wheel!! Events time I'm in the first corner, after hard breaking car goes sideways and it's hard to nail it tbh.

Not to mention when I wanna adjust my Tie on the left hand side where the car is with all stats the toe section is movining minions, from 0.21 to max 0.27, I can't go negative!!
    Dampers and Suspension it's by me only small numbers, I possibility to adjust it properly.

Really frustrating, such solid car, really nice to drive tbh but in lacking everywhere, those problems + my frustration leads me to ! I'll try tomorrow a bit otherwise I'm done with this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

It clearly had a red B for the back button

7. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Late entry this week. And slow, but wanted to get on the board.

IMG_20161202_174508.jpg
    Hope to make some improvement.

Edit: improvement seems unlikely. This car is squirrelly at the limits and I can't always tell where the limits are. Urgh

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

51.809 - PC

1.jpg

A frustrating session, improved a little near the start then did many more laps without improvement. I can gain on my delta every time in the final corner but couldnt string a better lap together.

Here is my line. I like how you can capture a whole lap with 1 camera angle :p

9. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Inching ever closer to a 52....running out of time though!
    IMG_3562.JPG 53.146

Graveltrap, svenvangent, pctm and 2 others like this.
  10. Snowman38

I tried and tried and just couldn't beat my old time.. I'm done!

Larryf1951 likes this.
  11. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

You make the x bow looks like a jet, perfect lap and nice video. They say they are fixing the big mess with g29 on consolle that is running 360° of rotation, hope same time they will fix the orror even for thrustmaster that runs 540° as maximum rotation, making impossible to run the ktm smootly. Kunos can't say every single wheel is broken, I think is a matter of Porche licence, they are in big trouble because even if they don't admit in the suport forum the sim is totally unplayable for everyone. As you can see console players are making ridicoulusly slow times, they are confused ad most of them is not even aware they're running a fake DOR and a fake FF right now. I can imagine how Porche managment is happy about this failure has come togheter with the first Porche release on console over the whole world. Porche programmers are even here at vallelunga and helped the development of the physic of their cars in this sim... bad move for kunos, very bad, can't imagine any bad than this one. A smile after this is mandatory :)

12. Snowman38

I forgot what thread this was, for a minute there. o_O

Graveltrap likes this.
  13. OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06 Simracer

A little improvement. I like the bite with more camber, but the rear seems to get loose so easy that way.

[​IMG]

14. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Quick time with the stock setup to get me on the board.

I guess I'm not the only one who is struggling to get temp in tyres , even on a circuit that's short and has a fair few tight corners I can barely keep the fronts in the 60's.

I LOVE this car, and the track is perfect for it, I reckon I've got a good second at least to take out with time and setup, but my time is limited this weekend!

Anyway, Danowat32, PS4, pad : 0:54:105

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  15. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

52.568 (Xbox One - Logitech G920 Shifter)

16. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

update , 0:53:829

Danowat32, PS4, controller.

[​IMG]

17. mwg

mwg Racer

pc - g29 + shifter
    53161.jpg

18. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Small improvement, 53.444! Still the S chicane is driving me
    ****ing crazy!!!!! PS4

[​IMG]

Graveltrap, Tomcul and svenvangent like this.
  19. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

chicanes seem to be OK for me, but I miss the apex on T1, every.......single.....time....

I also noticed the setup pages on the console don't tie up with the PC, the settings are all different and there is no brake pressure adjustment.

Snowman38, Larryf1951 and fox1971 like this.
  20. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I tried to go the hair needle (sharp left hander) in third---> you've to breake buit early and clip nicely the apex and as early as possible go full throttle, and last right hander is doubtful, I thing somehow going
    Through that section in 3rd instead of 4th but going in 4th may solid decision as well. You carry whole speed out and you don't have to change the gear.

And agree PC setting is far away from the console ones! Shame.