1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #96 - Wettbewerb

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

9.03.816 5 lap stint pc

41ACBA95-E243-4BD4-B608-DCEA04EF786F.jpeg

Well I followed the instructions but it seems that on pc the final standing screen does not show the temps like it does on the ps4.

I also used the arbath for my opponent but Inwould suggest using a faster car than that because I ended up lapping him and I caught him near the last chicane so it killed my run down the long straight.

I would think that it would be possible to get the total time under 9 min.

2. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, Tibor.

3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Strange ....

365gt likes this.
  4. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

5 lap race.

9.12.483 - X1X

[​IMG]

Neilski, Hugo Catarino, 365gt and 5 others like this.
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I had the same situation last lap Abraham was there , nevertheless to be sure I took the step 1 version . :rolleyes::)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Neilski, Hugo Catarino and 365gt like this.
  6. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

1.49.029 - BrainsBush - PC

This is not the right screenshot...sorry for that. I can understand if this is not valid. I forgot to make the appropriate shot while in car.
    I wanted to submit a time between work-dinner and then vacation.

Enjoy this WHC# gentlepeople!
    I'll read all your progress and frustration :p while I'm relaxing in Porto Verde Sardinia. I suggest NOT - I repeat NOT - to google that spot.

149029.png

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Goede reis BrainsBush en voor mij een potje sardientjes bij terugkomst alstublieft dank u wel graag gedaan eentje is genoeg .

Hugo Catarino and BrainsBush like this.
  8. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

have a great vacation brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

My New wheel is on its way

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sniper12, Neilski, paul_wev and 7 others like this.
  10. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Whoo hoo,nice one;)

11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Nops Lewis the wheel missed the boat because it still works on steam and they only had it in blue so .... another 3 weeks waiting .
    On a serious note now new wheel = 2 seconds faster .
    Have fun with the wheel .

12. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

@Tibor Sólyom Thanks for helping Hugo out in the admin department.

I've just realized i mentioned i had good race pace last week,well i'll probably go and prove that to be wrong:confused::eek:

13. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Hats off to @Tibor Sólyom for offering himself to help me,i always intendend to have more updates in the standings like the daily updates we had a couple of months ago,but its hard for me to do it more regularly than what i usually did (2-3 updates),so the help os greatly appreciated :)

Gijon, 365gt, Neilski and 5 others like this.
  14. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

9.25.164 5 laps improvement

9 25 164 96 5 laps.jpg

why i am so slow???
    standing start everyone?
    i am missing something?
    cant believe it this week....:(

15. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Chop the rear wing off. It's like a bloody anchor.

365gt, sissydriver and Hugo Catarino like this.
  16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Some strange thing are happening with this track .
    First my wheel is acting bizarre.
    Second never had a crash after the last update but on this track kaaaaaaaboem .
    Third for some strange reason if I do my hotlaps I'm around the 1:48.300 per lap sometimes I touch the 47evens ,
    nooooooooooo way I can get near to those laptimes ( and there is no stress of other racers) if I'm doing a 5lap championship race this with the same setup 1:48.800 is the best I could do, not to mention of the other laps in a 5lap race .
    And I know I can be consistence within 0,500 on many other tracks .
    Strange very strange indeed .
    Not 100% sure but if I'm not wrong this was always a problem track .
    Don't have these problems with Barcelona Moto GP for example .

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  17. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Funny you should mention that, something weird happened to me - the car just stopped mid corner. I pressed the throttle and could hear the engine revving, but the car didn't move. The cockpit wheel didn't turn when I turned my wheel either. Strange. The first time anything like that has happened.

I'm also having trouble with consistency. Yesterday I was usually between 1 and 1.5 seconds off my fastest lap with very few sub-1:48s. I eventually beat my best time ... by a whole 0.019! Today an improvement of sorts, still lots of laps off the pace, but more in the range of 1:47.7 - 1:47.9. Looking at the times on RSR, I thought I could get a mid-1:46, but no matter what I do I can't seem to find any more time.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Now you mention this the3ws being stuck on Barcelona GP hapend to me to ( ME TO ..... Asia Argento :confused: oeps dirty woman ) but this was at the time where they still updating there game .

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    365gt, Lewisxbone and the3ws like this.
  19. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

I said the wheel problem has only happened once - correction, it's just happened again as I was coming through turn 3.

Lewisxbone and svenvangent like this.
  20. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Hugo is the Boss (er, sorry for that), but I think we should accept Brian's time, it is enough punishment for him, being on that ugly place :D

Hotlap
    1 - 1.47.300 Pretend racer PC
    2 - 1.47.354 the3ws PS4
    3 - 1.47.786 Svenvangent PS4
    4 - 1.49.029 BrainsBush PC
    5 - 1.49.902 Total Wrytoff PS4
    6 - 1.49.928 Moodyryder PS4
    7 - 1.50.096 Sissydriver PC

Race
    1 - 9.03.816 Pretend racer PC
    2 - 9.10.110 Svenvangent PS4
    3 - 9.12.483 Lewisxbone X1X