1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #237

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Welcome to the thread for the Weekly Hotlap Challenge #237

The Challenge: Hotlap
    Car: Maserati Alfieri
    Track: Brands Hatch Indy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Summertime! Everyone is on vacation, or staycation, or just too sweaty to strap into the sim rig. This combo is short and sweet, so you can get in and get out before you get too hot. Crank up the AC in the Maserati, you’ll be Joe Cool cruising around with this capable car. I accidentally, set the WR in RSR today while testing. I only did 2 laps, which just goes to show how easy this car is.

RSR WR 52.623

Ideal PSI - Turns out its not listed in my master list of Ideal PSI. From what I can remember from my two laps, I think its around 28.

How to take part - Hot lap:

To enter, select Drive > Hotlap, choose the Maserati Alfieri and the Brands Indy Circuit. Please setup the session using the settings below:

Mode: Hotlap
    Track: Spa
    Time of day: Free
    Ambient Temp: Free
    Setup: Free
    Controller: Free
    Assists: Factory
    Stability: Free

Deadline: Sunday Aug. 7th 2021 I usually post the results around 10pm MST.

You can run as many laps as you like and update your times as often as you like, it’s simple All Platforms are welcome, it is all about having fun and enjoying Assetto Corsa.

To submit a time, pause the game and select 'session' from the menu and screenshot this page or take a photo of your screen and post it in this thread - Note all the information from the screen is required including temperature, mode heading and of course the car being used!

Please post video clips and share information in here as well, but without the session screen your time will not be included (placing the session screen in a video clip is acceptable).

Please use the following format to post your times:

Your time, to be shown as x.xx.xxx.
    Your platform (PC Xb1 PS4)
    The image or screen shot showing your time.
    Your thoughts and comment

Please mark updated times with Improvement.

Unfortunately editing of posts gets locked on this forum so this post cannot be updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

With Olympic Games well underway, of course it was time to pay an overdue visit to Japan, so here we, Susuka, Lexus, 10mins, fastest lap counts....go for it.

To be honest I love the Lexus, must be one of the best all rounders in game, pretty fast on all tracks and very driver friendly....can't understand why I've not got in it in months!

Season 2020

1. Car: Lexus RC F GT3
    2. Challenge type: Hotstint 10 mins for a fastest single lap time:
    3. Time of day: 14:00
    4. Track: Suzuka
    5. Weather type eg: Cloudy
    6. Dynamic Weather: Disabled
    7. Cloud: n/a
    8. Ave Temp: n/a
    9. Grip level: Optimum
    10. Wetness: n/a

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Weekly Hotlap Challenge May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 274 May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 273 May 14, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #272 May 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 271 Apr 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #262 Jan 29, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #261 Jan 22, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #260 Jan 15, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #259 Jan 8, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #258 Jan 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #257 Dec 27, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #256 Dec 18, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #255 Dec 11, 2021

3. Pretend racer

pretend racer
    pc
    [​IMG]

I set the front camber to full negative, put 10L of fuel in, and turned of the TC. I wasn't really expecting to set the WR with only two laps, there's quite a bit of time left to find in this combo so I will be posting an improvement this week, after I fiddle with the setup a little more.

Attached Files:

4. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    local_man1234
    2:00.783
    Ps4

PS_App_20210801_060047.jpeg

5. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    TinPeach
    2:03:570
    XSX
    A bit exploratory on this run to start with, just 2 out of the 5 laps were on track. But I’m off and running!

Attached Files:

6. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Excited for Suzuka! Great challenge.

Haven't really driven the Lexus i think.

7. SlowGrayAudi

ACC
    SlowGrayAudi
    2:01.950
    PC

Car is gonna need some work, not quite at one with it. Just did a quick stint to get pressures in the window.

Not super comfortable with the balance, also pushing a lot of difference lines through 130r

upload_2021-8-3_2-54-16.png

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  8. SlowGrayAudi

Improvement

ACC
    SlowGrayAudi
    2:01.224
    PC

Tweaks galore. Trying to find a good balance with high speed over/understeer as well as handling the low speed decent enough.

upload_2021-8-3_12-17-3.png

9. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

AC
    TinPeach
    53:452
    XSX
    Straight out of the box with no tweaking at all except for a little fuel to do 10 laps - just because it seemed like a fun run to do, and was!

Attached Files:

10. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    ACC
    TinPeach
    2:02.325

No idea what to do for setup on this track so used the aggressive preset with 1 click less wing and 18L of fuel. Simple stuff - which incidentally is much like my brain when thinking about setups!

Attached Files:

11. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Mike Reynolds
    2:02:271
    PC

Fluffed a potential 2:01 on both of the last 2 laps :-(

ACC WHC Header2.PNG

12. Pretend racer

Improvement
    pretend racer
    pc

I forgot to take a picture but I got the video! Played around a little with the camber on the rear and was able to best my previous lap time.

13. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Laughing Gravy
    PS4[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

14. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    local_man1234
    Ps4

PS_App_20210808_104126.jpeg

15. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox 1

Hey Lads. Thought I'll throw a time last minute. Perfect to restart. Short track and great car.

Attached Files:

16. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

Ideal PSI for the Alfieri is 37 front, 38 rear

17. Pretend racer

Final Results!

AC
    1. pretend racer 52.263 pc
    2. local_man1234 52.565 Ps4
    3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo 53.232 Xbox 1
    4. TinPeach 53:452 XSX

ACC
    1. local_man1234 2:00.783 Ps4
    2. SlowGrayAudi 2:01.224 PC
    3. Mike Reynolds 2:02:271 PC
    4. TinPeach 2:02.325 XSX
    5. Laughing Gravy 2.06.678 PS4

Late in the summer and it seemed like everyone was on vacation this week as the thread was seeing very little action. So I made the choice to extend this weeks AC combo. Well it seems like there were a few people who prefer to do their laps on the weekends, which makes perfect sense. I guess everyone who entered this week will have a leg up on those who will try WHC 238!!

Congrats to @local_man1234 who grabs 2nd place this week with a time that would have broken the RSR WR. @Emmanuel Tubbiolo set the third fastest laptime this week, just ahead of @TinPeach.

On the ACC side of things, @local_man1234 was fastest this week, with @SlowGrayAudi nipping closely at his heels who earned 2nd place for his efforts. @mike reynolds just barely edged out @TinPeach by less than a tenth to grab 3rd place.