1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #257

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, Dec 27, 2021.

1. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Do you want me to send you the folder?

2. AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2021-12-31_21-4-5.png
    Happy New Year to you all!

Congrats @Emmanuel Tubbiolo ! Get practising.....:D

Thanks for the clarification from last week @TinPeach .... although the conversation above is slightly unsettling. I shall be joining the PCers next year.:eek::)

3. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Rod100
    PC

Not a track I know well. Went 1st with the aggressive setup, but I was feeling too oversteery for my taste, then changed to the safe setup, reduced fuel, adjusted tire pressures and adjusted tc and abs.

No luck with the AC Abarth issue, maybe a reinstall resolves, but impatient today for that.

Happy New year![​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

4. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

6. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Peggy11
    1:50.117
    PC

lexus hotstint.png

There's definitely a little more time to be found, whether I do though is another thing altogether :p

7. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

Yes please. After Steam integrity check it's still not showing up. It's also missing from backup drive which makes sense because I recall wiping backup then copying game files back to it at a later date, minus the S2 folder obviously. My tech prowess is just enough to make me dangerous!

8. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    moodyryder
    ps5

I did a nice run just before this in the true spirit of hotstint. Neat and tidy and consistent laps around 1m50.5.

This time I just went for it and ended pointing the wrong way on the first lap. :)

I'd had 49s in my delta several times but always messed up the last corner.

This time I got lucky, did it a bit better and finally got under 1m50.

If I hadn't whacked the kerb in the back section I'd have had a bit more.

But let's not be greedy.

RIP Scary Tree.

9. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Mike Reynolds
    1:48:292
    PC

Happy New Year everyone!

ACC WHC Header2.PNG

10. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the file GoodGame.eXistenZ!
    It works but my abilites do not! Never liked this track in any form, then there's the car...
    I'll try to come up with a less embarssing time before posting.
    Don't hold your breath.

11. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    TinPeach
    1:49.632
    PC

Happy new year one and all!

First 5 laps of this, hilarious! I was on track, then off track, picked up a 5 second penalty, and in the middle of all that managed one half-decent lap. Plenty to do with this, still running a standard safe setup. Hopefully I’ll get more time on this after golf tomorrow - if I can keep myself off the 90’s F1 in AC.

Attached Files:

12. upung

upung Rookie

AC
    upung
    PC

upload_2022-1-1_22-1-38.png

13. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    ACC
    Peggy11
    1:49.317
    PC

lexus hotstint.png

That's me done for this week, there's a high 1:48 if I put all the purple sectors together, my aim was under 1:50 so I'm happy.

14. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    ACC
    TinPeach
    1:49.242
    PC

Sorry this one is so late, I’ve had no chance today to get any time on the sim. So, kids in bed, quick blast. And like my last run, mostly all over the shop, but with one half decent lap amongst the 5.

Attached Files:

15. elmiau

elmiau Gamer

AC
    el miau
    1:08.187
    PS4
    upload_2022-1-2_18-46-1.jpeg
    Fun combo.
    Happy new year to all

16. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Final Results!

AC
    1. GoodGame.eXistenZ 1:05:480 PC
    2. pretend racer 1.06.527 pc
    3. TinPeach 1:07.055 PC
    4. upung 1.07.088 PC
    5. Peggy11 1:07.216 PC
    6. Totall Wrytoff 1.07.347 PS4
    7. el miau 1:08.187 PS4
    8. Emmanuel Tubbiolo 1.08.324 Xbox
    9. Laughing Gravy 1.10.749 PS4

ACC
    1. Mike Reynolds 1:48:292 PC
    2. TinPeach 1:49.242 PC
    3. Peggy11 1:49.317 PC
    4. moodyryder 1.49.716 ps5
    5. Rod100 1.50.257 PC

Congrats to @TinPeach who grabbed the last podium position behind our regular top finishers! Welcome to our new friends @upung and @elmiau let us know if you have a combo you'd like to try out.

On the ACC side @mike reynolds grabbed gold, over @TinPeach who just managed to squeak by @Peggy11 who nabbed 3rd place.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  17. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

I think I may have been a little higher up on the ACC side of things - maybe second?

18. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Apologies! :oops: You are absolutely correct sir! I have edited the post to fix my mistake.

TinPeach and Totall Wrytoff like this.