1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #259

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

@Pretend racer , I've tried steam's integrity check 3 times, but no faults found. The cars I downloaded from race department, unzipped, and pasted into AC cars folder. I checked the files, they are all there, in the right place. Remains a mystery for me.

Thanks for accepting the R mustang this week. Joyful car and playable on my AC.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Pretend racer and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  2. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    AC Mustang 429R
    Rod100
    PC

Using final gear ratio 100/391 (max speed 283 kph).[​IMG]

3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox1

That's the best I could do. The understeer is a big problem all right. Had to go down to 53 bias. Well done Pretend Racer. 2.26 seems so far..

Attached Files:

4. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Do you not use Content Manager? Admittedly I have the least experience of anyone on here, but I have only ever installed anything using CM. It seems to make things very simple as it’s automatic - press download, then install. Plus, you can then check what is downloaded within the same environment and it reports errors.

5. AC non mod
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2022-1-13_19-38-57.png
    Ladek? Or Delk?
    There's a bug for PS4 users (me:D) in the transmission settings.

6. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Mustang 429
    Rod100

Finally! Followed @TinPeach 's advice and installed CM, somehow it unlocked the Abarths and the mustang 429.

Fundamental to this car, set engine limiter to maximum (145) to unleash all its power.

[​IMG]

7. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

If you look at the dashboard in my picture you'll see German is used to label the buttons. Maybe its not a bug?

8. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Mike Reynolds
    1:49:985
    PC

Would have bettered it on the last lap but ran out of fuel!

ACC WHC Header.PNG

9. Sorry, my two comments were not related!
    I think "Ladek" and "Delk" must be driver names. (I can't find anything on Google though)

The bug is in the Transmission settings and the same for all the cars that have preset sets of gear ratios. The gear set won't save, reverts to default and has to be selected every time you leave the pits.
    NB @Laughing Gravy :)

Emmanuel Tubbiolo likes this.
  10. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Final Results!

AC Vanilla
    1. pretend racer 2.27.384 pc
    2. Totall Wrytoff 2.28.820 PS4
    3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo 2.29.212 Xbox1
    4. Peggy11 2:29.760 PC

AC Mod Mustang 429
    1. pretend racer 2.16.825 pc
    2. Mustang 429 TinPeach 2:18.094 PC
    3. upung 2:18.192 PC
    4. Rod100 2.18.803 PC
    5. Peggy11 2:19.001 PC

AC Mod Mustang 429R
    1. pretend racer 2.01.813 pc
    2. Rod100 2.04.814 PC

ACC
    1. Mike Reynolds 1:49:985 PC
    2. Rod100 1.50.032 PC
    3. TinPeach 1:50.947 PC

We got off to a bit of a rocky start with the addition of Mods, thanks for bearing with me guys. Overall, I think the laptimes seem to be quite closely clustered. It seems to me that we are all improving and getting some good competition going.

11. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Great about the mods. Can't wait to be on PC. Hopefully soon enough.

TinPeach and Pretend racer like this.