1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What is the average age in this forum?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Feb 7, 2019.

?

Average age / How old are you?

1. <10

2. 10-14

3. 15-19

4. 20-24

5. 25-29

6. 30-34

7. 35-39

8. 40-44

9. 45-50

10. >50

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Or a Gentleman Driver

D.Jankovic, Micii1 and Arlo like this.
  2. dek

dek Racer

Im 44 getting 45 in May. Would consider me as gentleman driver.

Sure we all feel much younger....

mr Switchblade, Micii1 and Arlo like this.
  3. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

I´m 38, but mostly feeling about 111 years old .
    Hmmm....

mr Switchblade likes this.
  4. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Voted under 10. That is what I want to be. :rolleyes:

5. Daniel Costa

Daniel Costa Racer

6. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

ianglate likes this.
  7. If so :eek: Respect :)

8. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

9. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

52 here.
    Is getting harder to be in the frontal of a monitor racing after a all working week on a PC.
    Can't imagine with a VR headset. :confused:

10. There was no offence intented. But in these days you can't really sure about profiles of people :p

11. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

Not sure anybody would want to say they were 76 if they weren't. I'd be a lot happier if I could say 25 again.

It could be worse. I could be 77. ;)

Whitestar, Arlo, emerson 2 and 10 others like this.
  12. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

25-29 and it's very good to see that a lot of middle aged men and old-timers are enjoying the game.

13. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

79 and still loving it. Bit hard keeping up with the young blokes though.
    Hi Pete nice to see you're still going at 76.

14. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

Same to you old timer. We're not as fast as we used to be but that doesn't stop us from trying. Once racing is in our blood it's hard to give it up. I'm used to 19 years of GPL. GT3 cars are pretty new for me and i'm excited to learn them.

15. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Without a doubt I was pretty sure to be at the upper end with 40!
    What a fail. Big respect to you guys with almost twice of my age.

Micii1 likes this.
  16. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

There's a perk to being an old fart. Nobody expects us to be fast, so we can just relax and enjoy the racing.

chksix likes this.
  17. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

But nobody imagines that there is a legend instead of a noob behind the wheel. ;)

bgil66 and D.Jankovic like this.
  18. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

Sneaky is good. :)

19. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

My bracket going well (35-39, 36 myself).