1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Where are the replays to view and learn from

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by GPershall, Feb 3, 2014.

1. GPershall

GPershall Rookie

I am stuck getting any faster.. Is there no central place for storing and viewing replays? Lets not forget about setups... Any place where people are posting their setups?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where are all online racers? Xbox - Europe Mar 17, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Where are AC lap records and videos stored? Oct 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions WHERE are you? Server are EMPTY! Jul 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC in VR (Vive) - Where are the options? Where is the manual? Where is the guide? Jul 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How to tell where you are in pace? Per track evaluation Jul 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where are the developers ? Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Flags, where are they? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Where are the new parameters for the dedicated server? May 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions US racers - where are you? Apr 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where Are the Custom Weekends Dec 13, 2018
    Console Lounge Update 1.21...where are the special events??? Apr 19, 2018
    General modding discussion MX-5 Miata, where are the tuned versions? Sep 14, 2017
    General modding discussion Where are the Windscreen Glare Files? Jul 1, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Where are found the ´Championship´ archives? May 25, 2017

3. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

4. GPershall

GPershall Rookie

Took a quick look at the video section and from what I saw it is more of people posting movies, race snapshots, etc. What I would like is a section where people could post their hotlap replays and we could download and replay to learn better cornering techniques, braking, etc...

5. Simonr23

Simonr23 Rookie

A bit off-topic, but also related. Replays are very big files. I've been doing 10lap races of mugello in various cars, but always with 24 car grids. The 500mb limit means my replays are only the last 3 laps of a race. Approx 6.5mins!!!. I assume most online races will probably be only 12cars or less, but you can see, that, even then, replays may only be 13-15mins if 500mb is the final limit. Even so, uploading a file this size is quite a bandwidth hog, never mind if the size is increased to allow recording of full-length races of 60mins, or longer.

6. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

For as long as the replay files are so huge, I think it's more likely that people will compress and upload hotlap replays for streaming on YouTube rather than upload the massive raw files for use in other peoples' AC installs.

7. BenC

BenC Hardcore Simmer

8. GPershall

GPershall Rookie

Thank you BenC.

9. BenC

BenC Hardcore Simmer

spiritofsenna and Bailey like this.
  10. KitrinosKat

KitrinosKat Hardcore Simmer

I saw on another thread a dev saying something like the current replay files contain a lot of debug data and it will be improved in the future. Maybe to smaller sizes like they are in rfactor, not more than a few kbs.

11. GPershall

GPershall Rookie

BenC, I have downloaded and spent a few minutes viewing. Already I can see some areas where I can improve.. Again thanks so much for taking the time and effort to upload these. Greatly appreciated.
    One side note, I see where you uploaded this file to the mega.co.nz site. There was recently a program on tv here in the US about Kim Dotcom and his site.. Portrayed him to be quite the pirate... As I was downloading I fully expected the FBI to break in any minute... LOL...