1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Which series or cars would you like in game? (consoles)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by P308R, Apr 29, 2016.

1. bnjmn_dnt

bnjmn_dnt Rookie

Mercedes Benz C63 DTM 2015 or 2016
    Porsche 919 Hybrid
    Aston Martin RB 001

2. BearNVa

BearNVa Gamer

I would love to see a Honda S2000 and a Honda NSX....

RSP_Figuur84 and RoccoTTS like this.
  3. Stevie777

Stevie777 Rookie

I really like the older racing-cars that are in the game, like Niki's Ferrari 312, the Lotus 49 etc... basically anything that requires handshifting with heel-toe technique. If you could add a couple of those I am happy!
    ALso is there a track wishlist somewhere? Some more of the old tracks like Monza with the banked section, that is currently in the game, are also very welcome. ( I'm sorry but I am old enough to have raced GPL in the old days so really liking those vinatage tracks and cars)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Mogster likes this.
  4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Historic 66/67 Silverstone has been confirmed. There was a teaser with the 67 Ferrari 312 a while ago. Probably the next historic cars will be Porsches.

In general historic content doesn't seem to be as popular as modern stuff GT3 in particular. It's like a niche within a niche. It's a shame as AC's physics engine really shines with the older cars.

Stevie777 likes this.
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

two reasons, most of the historic content doesnt have rivals yet and secondly people are too scared to drive them which is fair play but you are driving a sim, you wanted it to be easy?

Stevie777 likes this.
  6. Stevie777

Stevie777 Rookie

Historic Silverstone sounds great!
    I agree about the physics, they are awesome. Especially the weighty feel of the cars is done very well. I am also very impressed by how they handled all the different gearbox configurations and their various options, like being able to upshift without clutch (if you are brave enough) and the need to match the revs on downshifts (heel-toeing). Very good!

As a former GPL player I shed tears of joy when I took the Lotus 49 for a spin on the historic Monza for the first time yesterday. Cant wait to check out the Nordschleife this evening!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Kunos laser scanned the roads that were used for historic Spa when they were there scanning the modern GP circuit. So we may see scanned historic Spa at some point although the dev's have said it's unlikely currently due to the massive ammount of work involved.

Kunos currently have one guy, Simone, who produces the tracks, so the deal seems to be historic Spa or 2-3 shorter modern tracks. We'll see :)

8. Borez

Borez Gamer

Le Man Group C cars.

Porsche 917K
    Porsche 956
    Porsche 962
    Mazda 787B
    Jaguar XJR8 and 9
    Sauber Mercedes C9
    Peugeot 905 Evo 1B

9. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Sauber C9 is already in the game, the 917, 962 and 787b are licensed. lots of hints at a Jaguar license so at least one XJR is coming there and i highly doubt peugeot is coming

Borez likes this.
  10. Borez

Borez Gamer

There's already a C9. Superb ;)

Also would love to see Goodwood as a track.

11. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

No not superb, car is a behemoth to handle, gives me nightmares. Sadly zero chance of goodwood coming as the devs only want circuits as that is ultimately what will pay off the license and pay for the future licenses. AC is mainly for racing so a point to point track might get less salesthough it might come as a free content update at some point.

Borez likes this.
  12. Borez

Borez Gamer

I meant the Goodwood circuit, not the hill climb.

Love Goodwood, driven it many a time

Brownninja97 likes this.
  13. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

I would love for the new dodge viper to be out in future dlc for this game but I know itll never happen and think what dlc is for the pc is what will be out for consoles and the game will end till we wait for AC2

14. i would like to have more " drift specs " cars, having just 3 bmw is not that great at the moment for me... something like the scion frs rocket bunny ( ot gt86 with that body ) .. nissan silvia ( s13,s14,s15 ) , some muscles like in formluaD .. and others from d1gp

15. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

There is the fujiwara tofu ae86 and supra d spec in the japanese pack, the tuned rx7 in the jap pack is great for drifting as well. not sure when you guys will get that though

Davidbillmanoy2016 likes this.
  16. drift cars like mkii jzx100 chaser s14 kouki sil80s 4 door r32s r33 skylines

Aussie cars like xr6 turbo ba ford falcon fpv f6 typhoon
    Holden VZ clubsport etc etc !! And more japanese tracks

Davidbillmanoy2016 likes this.
  17. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

The 919 (both 2015 and 2016) are coming with the Porsche pack.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  18. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

918 spyer like in PC version (mod i think). Its amazing. Sooo much power. Really good. Not sure about all those pewgots in OP post lol. Also, i read from KS devs that;

"PLEASE NOTE – The Assetto Corsa Season Pass DOES NOT contain the additional bonus cars seen in the PRESTIGE and PERFORMANCE packs."

£40 for the unfinished game
    £25 season pass for content not even currently available
    Oh and btw, the others (above) arent included.
    Huh? Man at this rate i couldve bought a gaming pc and just got the hundreds of free mod cars.

19. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

- Mercedes CLK GTR (LM)
    - Honda NSX GT

Some more classes, for example:

- Recent DTM cars
    - LMP1/2 cars
    - WTCC
    - BTC

It would be awesome (but probably impossible) to have complete car-line ups in the different classes. Would be great when custom lobbies are there ;)

20. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

Hope you can wait until late september to enjoy it. The mod doesnt have torque vectoring, the real car will, then you will see how well it can truely carry itself in the corners

I'm not gonna comment on the pricing, thats subjective per person but yes the pc version is ultimately better and cheaper because of steam sales. Sadly the openness and infrastructure isnt there on console yet so mods arent possible unless you have the money to host a massive mod database.

Firstly the licensing guy Marco said a whole series is just not possible, they simply cant generate the money to pay off the a massive license such as the WTCC or BTCC even DTM.

Maybe one or two cars are possible but a whole series will not gain a profit which they need to pay their employees and for future licenses.

LMP1 has a lot coming, the 2014 R18 and 2014 TS040 as well as the 2015 & 2016 Porsche 919.

We sadly dont know which downforce kit those will be using. Hopefully they get an lmp2 soon.