1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the twitter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MrDoedel, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

What's this got to do with Twitter? You've just randomly shared something that happens to be on your mind regardless of whether anyone's likely to be interested or not.

Oh, hang, that IS Twitter.... Sorry... please carry on! ;):p:)

LeDude83 likes this.
  2. MrDoedel

MrDoedel Racer

Just a joke :D

I forgot to follow the forum rules: facebook = twitter.:oops:

But nice to see these update 1.3.2
    I never noticed these issues, but good that they are fixed :cool:

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

facebook= everything on the internet that isnt on this forum :p

Quffy likes this.
  4. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

Just for curiosity, what was wrong with the previous Lambo logo?

5. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Just keep posting to this thread aswell. Brownninja is nobody to deside or order where to post. If Lord Kunos thinks it's fine to post info to this thread, why should we listen to some random user? That facebook thread is a mess nowdays anyways.

6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I AM GOD MWAHAHAHHAH. lol in all seriousness im fine with there being more threads, i just expected(wrongly) that they would want to keep everything in one thread for organization. sorry for any misunderstanding

7. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Yeah ideally it would be great to have one thread. But they tend to get messed up in time with all ot and whatnot. So maybe it's even good idea to start a new thread every now and then. Isn't the current facebook thread 2nd or 3rd go already?

Oh and I didn't mean to downplay you in any way. You have every right to your personal views.

8. MrDoedel

MrDoedel Racer

The main problem with every thread in every forum in "the facebook" (remember facebook = internet) is that
    the topic is only valid for a few post, then starts a discussion about everything and nothing. Most times one user has complains with an another user.

You will never be able to organise this chaos, but that's ok :cool:.

I would prefer one thread for one topic and not one thread for all the internet, ah sorry "the facebook", stuff :D

May be a sub section for a "AC wishes" would be fine, but then all other sections are pretty empty ;)

I like Kunos Twitter tweets. They are more often and up to date. At Facebook are the normal "boring" press releases with infos we already know.
    So keep on tweeting Kunos: Good job :)

9. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Wasnt that the initial idea (of twitter) of having small birds twitterin you behind the cutains stuff in a short manner?

Sometimes... long time ago, when the internets were a nice and beautiful place. :)

10. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

MrDoedel and tabis like this.
  11. I am sure you'll be happy to read the changelog so far.. it still doesn't contain Aris' changes because he's still on it:

- Fixed wrong timing in brake disc glow effect
    - Improved AI spline road sides at Spa
    - AI spline sides now accept CSV with both "," or " " as delimiters
    - Fixed tyre collision not using rims at super low tyre pressure
    - Added downshift protection parameters to drivetrain.ini to allow individual car tune up
    - Tuned up Nissan GTR GT3 downshift protection
    - Force Feedback frequency is now controlled using a more precise setting in assetto_corsa.ini (FF_SKIP_STEPS instead of the old MAX_FF_RATE_HZ)
    - Direct Input devices are not initialized with a BACKGROUND flag instead of FOREGROUND
    - Set audio channels to 128 instead of 64 in audio.ini
    - Added turbo boost information to shared memory
    - Fixed tyre vertical stiffness pressure dependency wrongly using ideal pressure instead of reference pressure
    - Fixed upshift audio sample not correctly triggered
    - Fixed Ruf RT12R limiter audio clicks
    - Minor EQ tweaks
    - Rebalanced heat distribution as function of camber

12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

There you go, patch on Saturday. Keep bashing KS...

Not that it bugs me, I'm rather patient when it's down to you guys doing your magic. I'm asking just to make it clear.
    You mean Aris' fixes won't make it into 1.3.3 or that they aren't in the changelog because he's still working on them but they will be in 1.3.3?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  13. No I meant the log doesn't include the changes he's doing yet, but they will be in 1.3.3 .

14. nice man, i like your new interaction with us ;) i know you hate the forum, but there are places that are not so hatefull in here

eXo and naturepalmer like this.
  15. Do you guys ever sleep? :eek:

AurusCE, V8_KB and tabis like this.
  16. it's all about getting rid of some people that seem unable to understand basic education.
    now it's better :)

17. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

You have to keep in mind what Aris revealed recently. ;)

nate, ThereIs0nly0ne and Epocx like this.
  18. Great thanks!

19. no, they never sleep, actually he moved to the other side of the world to keep the company online 24/7 :)

20. esox71

esox71 Alien

FF_SKIP_STEPS instead of the old MAX_FF_RATE_HZ...... Sorry for the dumb question, But what does that mean for my 500mhz T500rs?

WallyM likes this.