1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK RESULTS

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jul 10, 2017.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I just dont feel that it won "fair". If you were forced to at least register on the forum to vote it would probably give a better feeling to it because most people that care would do it, or already been registered, while the ones that wouldnt bother to register probably dont really care about getting the car in AC in the first place. As it is now it just feels like people that dont even play or ever will play AC decide what we should buy in the DLC. At least we get a couple of other cool cars.

2. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Well, this is a complete and utter disappointment. I'm reminded of the quote:

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

pippo10 likes this.
  3. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

The problem is that anyone with any taste was torn between all the fantastic options. Meanwhile, all the *****s with barely enough brain cells to run a computer looked at the list and thought, "OoooOOooooh, F1 car! <CLICK>".

4. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

Mostly I just feel sorry for Kunos, because now they have to go to all the effort to make by far the hardest car to get into the game, and most of the players aren't even happy about it

5. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

HELL! There are already 2 paddle shift Ferrari F1 in the RED Pack DLC, what's the point to have another?

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

6. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

?

Most of the players voted for it that’s why we’re getting it.

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Most of the players voted other cars, only 15% voted for that specific one.

8. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Perhaps I’m missing something but isn’t a poll a tool to measure what most people want?

9. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

Think 85% of people is most.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

10. This is not good at all why or why are we having another f1car lol ???
    I'd drop it for a F50 any day.what a wast of man power
    And i rarely complain people

ZachRacer88 likes this.
  11. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

If you count all the other cars in then it’s of course 85%…but that’s not the point of a poll. It’s not one car against all the others.
    It’s about voting for one single car. And so the SF70H got 15% and the second just 11,41% etc. and thus the SF70H is the car the ”majority” (it’s hard to call it majority since the voting is quite fragmented anyway) wants.

12. manc0ntr0

manc0ntr0 Gamer

I don't like modern F1 cars so, not good for me. I would preffer 512M or F333 SP

ZachRacer88 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  13. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

One thing that does surprise me is 30,000 figure quoted for votes cast. That seems a pretty small number when you consider the game is spread across 3 platforms!

So it seems the majority couldn't care less what Ferrari was added...

14. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Hahaha, I voted for 360 Challenge, come on, what's wrong with this car? It's ignored by all video games developers (except Turn 10, I guess). Modena determined the whole new era for Ferrari and it's on the bottom(!) of this list with 0,7%. Unbelievable.
    Well, anyway, SF70H is a great choice, blast few laps around Monza and all, but these mono class Ferrari F1 races are just weird.

P.S. Thanks all F1, Ferrari, Vettel and Kimi fans for this result. Hope you play the game, at least.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    ZachRacer88 and SlimCharles like this.
  15. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

I for one am happy with the SF17, I voted for it, but i was torn between this and the 641 and the F50 but decide to go with the Sf17 because I had a feeling it would win over the 641 and F50 so didn't want to waste a vote. Hopefully they add the other most popular cars in another pack :)

16. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

I think they should have made a step-by-step selection eliminating one car at a time.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

With what purpose?

18. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Doing so everyone could only vote for two cars. If 85% of players would prefer another car to the SF70-H and in the final choice the SF70-H and the Testarossa (for example) would come, the SF70-H would only have 15% of the votes

SlimCharles likes this.
  19. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Dont like the F1. But hey the kids have to be happy to:D. Wonder if Kunos is satisfied about how the DLC sells and
    the amount off profit it makes? I would gladly see DLCs more frequent.

ZachRacer88 likes this.