1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Danne2323

Danne2323 Rookie

Yeah and i really want to listen to that f12004 v10 scream in my ear, it's either going to be fixed today or sometime next week

Landslide Lulea likes this.
  2. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

When you get to try the F2004 you will be instantly addicted. It is near impossible to not love it.

3. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

Any news??

Danne2323 likes this.
  4. lecterro

lecterro Rookie

Some of Ferrari cars from this pack are available in Project Cars 2. Mayby FFB is a little bit weird but if you tweak it some it is also very nice. So instead of waiting for Kunos and frustrating with this unfortunate DLC you may play some of this cars in PC2

5. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Come on guys... the issue is it doesn't work!

You promptly identified the problem and submitted a 'potential' fix for it within three days... it's now day 12 and we are to believe this is due to a convoluted submission process?
    My senses tell me there is more to this...more than you care to share with your paying customers!
    nyways really looking forward to driving my Ferraris and will check back here every couple of hours or so for the long awaited good news regarding the long awaited fix for the long awaited 70th/71st anniversary DLC.

( disclaimer : although my senses have been known to be correct they are often way off! :D)

Landslide Lulea likes this.
  6. Danne2323

Danne2323 Rookie

Feel like we should get something free now that we have been waiting for so long like maybe a koenigsegg perhaps idk

7. Raikku

Raikku Racer

I stll blame Bill G from this, somethin' smell lil' bit fishy...

8. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

Guys,i think that a FXX evoluzione is what miss in this game,i really want it,i dont know you but that car is just amazing and probably in future the will release it, i pray

9. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

good lord, how long can it take to check over some code. i keep picturing in my head a giant office with MS and kunos running around and everything is on fire with people frantically working and screaming meanwhile a machine is spitting out money everywhere and phones ringing off the hook. is there a way to get your money back from this? im almost at that point

Surface and Landslide Lulea like this.
  10. Jay B

Jay B Rookie

The pack is worth the wait, hang in there please, things happen and with Microsoft as a middle man wanting to push Forza 7 you have to wonder if there is something going on out of Kunos’ control. I’m on PS4 and waiting for a fix for the F2004 issues but will use the default setup until it is patched through Sony. Keep in mind we will be getting Laguna Seca and 6 cars at no cost to us fairly soon. Really nice gift to us I think.

Hugo Catarino and Danne2323 like this.
  11. No 1. At least you get to drive the F2004.
    No 2. Fairly soon- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

gianluca98 and Danne2323 like this.
  12. Danne2323

Danne2323 Rookie

Yeah it's getting ridiculous at this point and if it isn't kunos fault then I feel so bad for them cause they get all the hate even if it's ms store that is f:n up

13. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

TBH i had no idea they where gifting us laguna and 6 new cars. that makes up for this even know its not their fault. i can chill out knowing somtime this year we get that new track ive always wanted. do you have any idea what any of those 6 cars will be?

14. ashylolz

ashylolz Rookie

Sala_mi and Danne2323 like this.
  15. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

omg!!!!
    • Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    • Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
    • Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    • Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    • Maserati Quattroporte
    • Pagani Huayra BC
    • your kidding me!!! ive wanted all of those cars!!! every single one of them! they should call this the mike yacobucci car pack ffs!!! that makes me so happy, and thats the one race track ive wanted on this game other than le'man ide taker laguna over leman any day. omgomgomgomgomgomg thanks for that info

Sala_mi, Hugo Catarino and Danne2323 like this.

16. Listen and weep

Dresden and Danne2323 like this.
  17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I noticed something else like this? Fanatic CSL wheel having compatibility issues with GTS. A Sony game that just happens to officially licence the overpriced TGT wheel. It's even advertised on the store. Coincidence?

18. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Sorry but these guys are obligated to make available something that has been paid for full stop!! Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the game despite the many problems there are with it on Xbox but dlc for it will remain unpurchased by me until these constant problems with them are resolved. I'm a patient guy but don't enjoy laying out money for something I cant use. When it's fixed i'll perhaps get my wallet out and not before.

19. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

11/12/2017 update as of sunday, well im running out of food and water, i can hear the ferraris around the corner revving but i cannot see them, im going to go make fire and setup camp, hopefully my snares catch something to eat soon or ill be a goner. hopefully there is more survivors out here, its been quiet

20. Dresden

Dresden Gamer

The dust from the end of the world sweeps around me as I sit upon the cliff. Without a Ferrari pack only darkness is my friend.

Cooked rat on the open fire. Busy boy. Must go.