1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Any news on this subject today?

2. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

Nothing from the team

MEGOLITO likes this.
  3. Ray Lord

Ray Lord Rookie

I can say for sure that I will be much more diligent in the future before purchasing xBox DLC packs for this game. I'll wait until I'm sure everything works and the bugs have been worked out.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  4. ok- im not a happy camper right now- beeing new to the game and on this forum i supposed that kunos/505/ms actually would handle this asap since they realized it was a problem. But as i read more here i understand that this have happend before and propably will happend again. The rating in ms store for the dlc dropped like a brick.
    Im on the verge of buying pc2- ****ed physics or not- just to get that thrill of testning something New and exiting.

Why doesn’t Ac team make an official announsment- they would have been better of saying- ”guys we messed up.... again and it will take a ****load of time to fix it.... again. As of right now they leave us hanging.

Best Regards
    Daniel L

Rob capewell and Danne2323 like this.
  5. Danne2323

Danne2323 Rookie

Yeah i was just driving the f138 f1 car and I love every second of it but then I think of how crazy the f2004 will sound and it does annoy me and many others aswell but not much we can do but wait

@P73 and Landslide Lulea like this.
  6. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

stil no update, 11/8/2017 its 11:29pm atm, wondering whats going on fellas. i literally just bought the car pack today, so its not like i had to wait awile. but i havnt seen a post here since monday

EDIT: im not mad btw, some people are are just rude, its a privilege to be playing the game in the first place AND! these guys arnt obligated to release new content, so patience is key here, its nice of them to be keeping relatively up to date with the game in the first place. unlike a lot of titles. im assuming this dlc should be live any minute here, being they said it would go live Tuesday

7. I agree with you in many aspects- i love this game and have played other games and always returned to Ac. the reason i’m mad is the fact that this is not the first dlc they’ve released- and second according to peoole who have been with this game since the console release- this is not the first time there have been a problem/delay with dlc’s- as i’ve said before they realeased an unfinished product and peoole have bought it (not expansive) but still those of us who already purchased the dlc have in fact given our money and recieved nothing but a new car selection list with an big arrow pointing down.

You said that they aren’t obligated to give us anything- well if they take my money i actually want something in return.

Daniel L

Hammerpgh and Rich 1701 like this.
  8. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Agreed. Not sure why Kunos have gone quiet since Monday I would have thought they would have at least told us what the hold up is, since they said they they are going to be uploading it on Tuesday.

Landslide Lulea likes this.
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

As many of you know, an issue was reported on the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack for Xbox One. We submitted a potential fix but unfortunately, the submission process is taking longer than expected.

We know this is incredibly frustrating but be rest assured, we're doing everything we can right now to get this pack up and running as soon as possible.

10. Thanks- that’s all we wanted- a comfirmation that you guys are working on it

//Daniel L

11. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Hi, are the team any closer to resolving the crash issue with the F2004 on the PS4?

Thanks ;)

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  12. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Racer

Appreciate your work. But AC for console will not be better in this way. You shoul change basics of the app not only another DLC. For God sake...

13. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

This bug including others as well, are going to be addressed in the next patch of the game.

Thank you all.

Dresden likes this.
  14. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Thank you for confirming, much appreciated!!

15. Danne2323

Danne2323 Rookie

Have to say i feel pretty bad for kunos cause it's ms store that is messing up and kunos gets the blame but hopefully ms store finally will get the update to work

16. It is not MS store fault. Where do you have that? Ms is not responsible for the gamecode. If it was a issue with Ms store it would be solved in 24 hours and not 8 days.

It's really funny why people always think MS is the reason. The dlc that you buy in MSstore is only a key. But to unlock the dlc the gamecode must know that there is a key.
    Whe are waiting for update of the game to get access to the cars. Ms store can do nothing.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  17. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

they could take the broken dlc off their store ... selling something they know doesn't work is wrong in my book.

18. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

I sincerely hope this includes career mode bug where penalties are turned off and you can't earn trophies

19. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

Any update today or news? can we expect this to be fixed by sunday? today being friday

Danne2323 and Landslide Lulea like this.
  20. Doubt it- don’t know how the industry work but since it hasn’t been solved in two weeks it feels unrealistic to think they would push through the weekend

Danne2323 and @P73 like this.