1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 31, 2017.

1. gianluca98

gianluca98 Rookie

ok we understood that all the previous messages were simply lies but now can someone from the AC team tell us something reliable? how is the situation you have to explain why it took 15 days (they could became more) for fix one studip dlc? i paid and fortunately 7€ aren't a big problem for me, but HOW MANY TIME IT WILL TAKE UNTIL THE FIX???

Sala_mi likes this.
  2. I’ve given up!

Sala_mi and Danne2323 like this.
  3. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

I'm hoping that the fix will come with the next big update that is due and maybe that is why there is the hold up. I know right I'm dreaming :rolleyes:

Landslide Lulea and Sala_mi like this.
  4. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

I'm hoping that the fix will come before Christmas.

_reborn_ and Sala_mi like this.
  5. Hey everybody
    Do you guys remember that time when we all paid money and got absolutly nothing in return :D

Rich 1701, Sala_mi and lecterro like this.
  6. Rob H-D

Rob H-D Rookie

Did you a particular Xmas in mind?...

7. lecterro

lecterro Rookie

Maybe this radicalous fix is really related with Forza 7 arcade toy, who knows :)

8. Hello Team AC and Kunos
    My name is Daniel Löfgren and i’ve been playing AC since August 25 2017. I’ve been giving you guys a hard time the last couple of weeks and i want to explain why.
    My first introduction to sim racing was back in the early -00 when ”GP Legends” came as a bonus gift with a computer magazine a bought. Before that i had recently purchased a Microsoft sidewinder wheel and was amazed by the car physics in that game. I played the demo version of that game- which was a Ferrari car if remember it right and one track on and on and on again. As time went on other car games came and went and life had other plans for me- met a girl, got married and having kids. As the kids started to grow a gaming console were purchased and with that an opertunity to start racing again- forza, NFS, F1 etc have passed the last couple of years and with our 360 crasching last summer we got an Xbox one. Forza horizon 3 came with the deal and so a Thrustmaster 458 spyder wheel were bought aswell. I tried the game and went -ehhhhh isn’t it more to it than this. THEN i stumbled upon this game by accident- and the first time i tried it i was hooked. The 458 on nordshleife tourist track..... man and my wheel didn’t even have ffb. This had to be resolved- a TM tmx pro was bought and then.... heaven- the 458 came to life in a way i didn’t know were possible in a game on a console. Lap after lap after lap and still a hunger to play more, try more, push more. As a dad with 4 kids life can be pretty hectic to say the least. But that hour or so when they have gone to bed when you get to sit down and fly that 458gt2 around silverstone is my haven- my time, only me and the car and the track. It makes me feel exactly like i did back in -00 when i first discoverd sim racing as it should be. This is why i have given you a hard time about the DLC. I know it will be amazing and many of us will never be able to buy any of the cars in this game but YOU have given us a glimpse of what it might be driving one. Thats why it soooo frustrating to have this DLC within our reach but yet so far away

Could you please give us an honest answer to why this dlc have been delayed and why it hasn’t been fixed yet. You have several dlc’s in the game already this isn’t the first one so there must be a major issue that have led to this delay.

Best Regards
    Daniel Löfgren

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  9. @P73

@P73 Simracer

This isn't indeed the first time it happens, like you say. A few months back a very similar situation took place prior to the customizable lobbies introduction, to say nothing of other minor instances when we had to wait a bit more after PS4 releases; but in ALL cases things were eventually mended and, once they came, contents turned out to be surprisingly good; the kind of stuff that makes one feel "well, it was well worth the wait".

In this case I'd bet it'll be the same again, a strangely long wait for something that will be definitively worth having. It's weird they never mention what the underlying causes to these submission problems they have only with MS are; but I find it hard not to wonder how it's possible that guys who can code a game so complex and nuanced like AC would have all this problem fixing a seemingly simple DLC problem unless there is "something else" in it they cannot comment because of agreement clauses.

Be it as it may, I'll be glad to have this DLC whenever it comes. @Lord Kunos, if possible, can you please give us an insight on how this situation stands, regardless of how bad this news may turn out to be? Me and probably many others here would likewise appreciate to have your honest feedback on how long it still might take for this DLC to come out. Thanks!

10. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

This is entirely true. like kunos im absolutely sure if you guys said about a week and a half ago, "hey guys we messed up big time and the dlc wasnt ready, its going to take us a few weeks. no one is going to bash on you, infact i bet the thread would have died down for a few weeks right then and there, we all just need closure like a crazy ex girlfreind does. cmon now, likkkkkke omg text me back Babe

@P73, KobTide and Sala_mi like this.
  11. OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06 Simracer

As one of their harshest critics, what with the frame rate and MP debacle, I have to give Kunos a pass on this one. It will come in time. I'll get it for sure when it's viable. It's not part of the season pass.

Another thing. Dealing with Microsoft is a bureaucratic nightmare. I know that for a fact. Any large company is like that. And although Kunos may have pushed the envelope with the assumption that their small team could cope with that garbage, few can. They hold all the power. So, for me, the presumption of blame is on Microsoft.

The multiplayer (with servers too boot!) works flawlessly these days on XBOX and the car physics are making their competition look bad in that department. In other words, console players are now spoiled by the singular focus (that now works) that Kunos gave the handling model. Clearly, on the console, you have to compromise, and so far, Kunos is the only Dev to compromise in the right direction, albeit over some real (and continued) heartbreak from XBOX users. Some of it has to do with the way our concerns are dismissed here, but I get that too. You defend things you love and the PC experience is very different.

Dresden and @P73 like this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Yes the multiplayer works, but it’s so bare bones. It’s on a rolling timer, no way of controlling the start of qualifying and the start of race in a private room. Then you have to all leave the lobby and set a new one up and start the process again. It’s also supposed to be a race simulator, can’t change any car settings after qualifying has finished for the race including fuel. No false starts also. I do believe you can do all the above in the pc version.
    I only really play online with the same group every night, all on Xbox x all have AC, no one wants to go on AC because of the multiplayer options.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

On the frame rate, I’ve been very critical from Day 1, it’s not good. I've got a Xbox s and a x and play on a tx wheel. The difference is amazing, frame rate is rock solid on the x and this makes everything else feel smoother as well. I also have p cars 2 and the difference on this game is even bigger. P cars on Xbox s is awful, fps all over the place, wheel not smooth and cars do strange things, play it on the x fps is locked out, wheel is smooth and the cars don’t feel funny.
    The conclusion I’ve come to is the Xbox s hasn’t got the power to run racing sims properly.

@P73 likes this.
  14. chase schmidt

chase schmidt Rookie

This DLC should be free for everyone who has had to wait...

Sala_mi likes this.
  15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Great news! Microsoft have approved a hotfix which resolves the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack launch issue and we will be launching later today!

Thank you once again to all those who have shown us nothing but support! It means a great deal to the team.

Ischemica, Dresden, rallyesax and 3 others like this.
    @P73 likes this.
  17. Downloading update right now :)

Ischemica likes this.
  18. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

Ischemica, Dresden, @P73 and 2 others like this.
  19. Zezaum

Zezaum Rookie

In the formula 1 car f2004 when trying to make adjustments the game locks and closes

Sala_mi likes this.
  20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Like mentioned in previous messages, we are aware of this issue and we are working on a future patch that will address this along with some other bugs.

Thanks for your understanding everyone.