1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.5 Update is out!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by VTX, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Quffy

Quffy Alien

- Improved timing and removed "smoothing" messages on acServer

What does this mean?

2. server was spamming useless messages on the log making it very hard to read, starting with "smoothing bla bla"

Also I've switched the timer because it seems the built in timer was not working well on some hardware.

3. sarabwt

sarabwt Simracer

- Rebalanced special events for Tyre Model 7

What is meant by "special events"?

4. whatu

whatu Rookie

- Rebalanced special events for Tyre Model 7

Does this mean all the challenges/achievements? If so, awesome, I remember trying to do some after a certain patch and it was... well it seemed impossible since the goals were thought with a completely different tyre model in mind.

5. liakjim

liakjim Alien

What timer? ( the "can't sync to 60fps" one? )

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

6. talking about the server

coret3x and liakjim like this.
  7. The Ferrari 458 S3 is driving me nuts. I can only manage a third of a second faster than the standard 458 @ Vallelunga Club on semislick tyres, and I can't work out why :confused:

8. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

What's this useless stuff? Does it suit my current problem? No? Delete.

I hope you just removed the log output? :D

9. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Slight offtopic but 1.5 is such step forward from previous versions.

Two laps with real 650GT3 doing 2:22's around Spa. You can replicate this with AC down to the T.

LeDude83, Ischemica, Snooky and 5 others like this.
  10. My AC has just been updated to 1.5.7. Does anyone have the changelog for this?

11. Jaye

Jaye Alien

One page back at the bottom mate :)

DaveS78 and Christopher Low like this.
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\changelog.txt OR Options > General > View update log OR last post on the previous page.

Christopher Low likes this.
  13. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

Monza 66 with Lotus Type 49 removed? Or is my game just bugging out again... Can't find it in the special events anymore. o_O
    Tried verifying files already, didn't help.

14. Saw the update, cant figure out how that could be 188mb?

15. muckymu

muckymu Simracer

Keep wondering - come back when you sortered it out )

16. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Edit: deleted, sacredaardvark sorted it :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    sacredaardvark likes this.
  17. sacredaardvark

Usually been able to find it by searching for 66, or 49, but neither of them worked anymore.
    However searching for "run" (as in "classic run") and, well... I found it... sort of.
    http://i.imgur.com/id8ZDOm.jpg

I also noticed that the "\content\specialevents\SPECIAL_EVENT_14\event.ini" references ks_monza66, when the folder is called just monza66, but no idea if that's relevant. Changing the ini made no difference at least. *test break* scratch that, changing the ini to point to monza66 and clearing "CONFIG_TRACK=" which said "road" I think, made the event work again for me.

edit: well it made it show up in the list anyway, trying to start the event kicks me back to the menu.

Paging @Lord Kunos

Jack Bancroft likes this.
  18. Jaye

Jaye Alien

When watching the changed files:
    - Updated sound files for the Ford Mustang, Alfa 155, C9, Lotus 98t
    - Updated La Ferrari, Evora GTC and GTX kn5 file (are called LOD)
    - More changed kn5 car files: XBow, Miura, Lotus 49, Lotus 98t, P1
    - And the Nordschleife kn5 was also changed

Ischemica likes this.
  19. sacredaardvark

Apparently Classic Run isn't the only broken one, noticed another one and started wondering how many are broken?

I have to say I didn't expect this search to work but it's pretty cool that it did :D
    upload_2016-4-13_0-22-51.png

20. I noticed that also chase F1 cam now use external sound, not only with F5. I can hear positional audio by rotating the camera, but it doesn't change in volume by zooming in/out the car ;)