1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 7, 2017.

1. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I thought custom championships were supposed to feature in the next update, is this not the case?

2. Tanner

Tanner Rookie

When will the update release for Xbox.

_reborn_ likes this.
  3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You have V10 on the Porsches. We got a patch on PC after that made it faster, thats all. It will probably be this patch for you guys.

Ravellron and River Ruckus like this.
  4. robgunns

robgunns Rookie

Having wheel and pedal calibration makes a difference in laptimes.

DatNoiseV12 and paul_wev like this.
  5. LM24Z

LM24Z Rookie

I was hoping for them in this update as well. I really hope it's not going to be a PC only feature.

paul_wev likes this.
  6. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Is this the reason that in a lot of cars your physical wheel is not matching what is on the screen? The physical wheel might be in the 90 degrees position but the on screen wheel might just be slightly past 45 degrees.

7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

No. That's because in settings/video visual degree of rotation are set predefined to 400º for no reason. Set that value on "No".

River Ruckus, Jezza819 and @P73 like this.
  8. caosworx

caosworx Rookie

So I guess we basically give up hope that they will fix the downshift issue (which is so damn frustrating)

9. playdytch

playdytch Rookie

whta downshifting isseu?

10. robgunns

robgunns Rookie

I think u are on about the engine protection system which is normal.Not being able to change down with high revs.Without this it is very easy to blow the engine in Assetto.

Kembro and River Ruckus like this.
  11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

downshift protection doesnt seem to work correctly on pc neither. I dont know how to test it to prove theres a issue though.
    But here it have the "reported!" tag so hopefully they working on it.
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/downshift-problem.41737/

River Ruckus likes this.
  12. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

They have confirmed in the thread that private lobbies and custom championships are being planned for v1.13.

If all goes to plan, v1.13 looks like it will be a great update :)

OS-ONLAINE-BR and paul_wev like this.
  13. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

The best by the looks of it, if you do indeed get them in 1.13.........

I feel 1.12 is an interim update just to fix the missing special events mainly.

14. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

in relation of rsr timings leaderboard on console we are at the 1.10, time under 7.20 are possible after 1.10.2 pc patch.
    however on 13 feb console patch will be aligned with this one otherwise gt3 rs special event will be impossibile to do.

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

1.12 is the dlc pp3 and missing bits from pp2 and a massive fix on Xbox for game save issues.
    The next one I hope will be the big update that brings us all the sweets in the sweet shop.
    Lobbies, button mapping, any car any track online. A improvement on fps and lots of fixes that are in new bug thread. Happy days

16. DAVEY-D

DAVEY-D Rookie

Private lobbies sound great if you have plenty of friends to race with, would be really great if you could create a race session and choose to have it public or private that way you could tailor your race experience and have it fill up from people searching through certain criteria with filters, the ability to create a custom public lobby would be the best of both worlds, I live in hope:)

TheGT500, Tonydoc10, ppbucko and 4 others like this.
  17. HeLmZoR

HeLmZoR Rookie

18. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

2 more sleeps until I'm driving a 917 around my mancave!!:D

19. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

lets see if there do the season pass gitch again where you cant play on it for a couple of days and oh look xbox got to wait again HA even a downloaded PP3 today on my xbox

20. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I can't read that thread (Error: You don't have the permission etc.). Has any dev commented on the anti-downshift protection there? If so, what did they say? I know you can tweak the parameters on PC, but we arent't that lucky.