1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Nissan GT-R Nismo had it's wing damage model fixed and the Ferrari FXX K had the fins fixed. I didn't realise there was a problem with either of these.

The ERS systems have had updated graphics or something, which I did not consciously check but nothing stood out. I will check these tonight but the new cars are vying for my undivided attention.

Detailed patch notes would be appreciated in the future though.

2. rev happy

rev happy Rookie

What I can't understand though, is why we frequently get so many Ferrari's parked across two spaces in our Nissan car park?

Matt White likes this.
  3. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

just a minor correction of the different 919 ERS profile names when you cycle through them.
    they were named: "ERS_hotlap", "ERS_charge" or something like that. they got rid of the underscore

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Ok thanks. Not worth checking out so!

5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Me neither, but those fixes you just mentioned were listed separately in the changelog. Not sure about the 3d models/cockpit instrumentation improvements.
    On a side note, I agree with you about detailed patch notes. Today is release day for 1.12 on PC, curious to know what fixes (or new features) PC players will see.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  6. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I don't want to believe it but it does look this way and to be honest I don't need anyone stating that we should be grateful we have such a complex physics engine on console and just put up with it or move on. These are in Kunos words 'major' updates and I cannot see anything major in any of them.

There are no reasons in my opinion for the lack of set up/missing options compared to the PC version. If anything it should be just graphical limitations on console. When I first loaded up the game when it came out I was gob smacked by the lack of options/set up on console.

Still, that said I am enjoying the new cars and love the feel/physics and for that I have respect for Kunos. I just feel they missed the mark when they judged what would be acceptable to a console user on release, yes they have trickled a few more options out but I am not holding my breath any more for anything major other than what has already been announced.

svenvangent likes this.
  7. Despite the joy of receiving the new dlc's, it is always frustrating not to be able to use the car on the track you want ... example of PP3, several new cars and you can not run with any of them online. .. what crazy this?

8. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

New Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 group B rally car
    - Removed on screen Fuel Indicator for cars except the player's one
    - Fixed Setup Tab sorting
    - Added pressure meter color on Tire App (based on compound ideal pressure)
    - Added online Timed Races (with and without additional lap)
    - Added online ResultScreen time
    - Tweaked all the system apps regarding Timed Races
    - Fixed online pit crew locations
    - Porsche 911 R corrected rims 3D
    - Porsche 911 GT3 R various 3D improvements and fixes
    - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup skinnable triangle behind the doors (template included)
    - New and updated V10 street and semislick tyres for all street cars
    - New v10 tyre wear algorithms more sensitive to load
    - Updated V10 tyres for hypercars
    - Updated chassis balance and inertias for street cars
    - Updated engine coast braking for street cars
    - Updated V10 tyres for DTM cars
    - Updated chassis and inertias for DTM cars
    - Small updates on V10 tyres for Prototype C and Vintage GT and modern LMP1 cars (Mercedes C9, Porsche 962 Long and Short tail, Porsche 911 GT1, McLaren F1 GTR, Ferrari F40 S3, Porsche 919 LMP1 2015 and 2016)
    - Updated V10 tyres for GT2/3 cars and Hyper cars
    - Updated V10 tyres, chassis and inertias for GT4, Singlemaker Cup racing cars (458 S3, M235iR, 500 Assetto Corse, Maserati GranTurismo GT4, Lamborghini Super Trofeo, Porche Cayman Clubsport GT4 and 911 GT3 Cup 2017)
    - Updated V10 tyres for F.Abarth
    - Updated V10 tyres for Lotus 98T
    - Updated V10 tyres for Lotus 49
    - Updated V10 tyres for Praga and Tatuus Formula Abarth
    - Updated V10 tyres for Lotus 25D and Maserati 250F
    - Updated V10 tyres for Shelby Cobra, Lamborghini Miura
    - Updated minimum pressures and optimum pressures for Ferrari F138 and SF15T
    - Updated V10 tyres for Lotus Exos 125 and S1
    - Updated antiroll bars for Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car as per suggestion of Porsche that assimetrical bar settings are not advised, so now settings are back to 7 in setup screen.
    - Updated rear wing aero for Porsche 911 GT3 Cup to allow for lower rear wing at high speed tracks like Monza
    - Added vertical fin for Lotus 98T
    - Updated chassis balance and inertias for Lotus 98T
    - Updated chassis balance and inertias for Lotus 49
    - Updated chassis balance and inertias for Lotus 25D, Maserati 250F
    - Updated chassis balance and inertias for Shelby Cobra, Lamborghini Miura
    - Updated chassis balance and inertias Lotus Exos 125 and S1
    - Fixed penalty detection
    - Online cut reporting (Gas Cut disabling)
    - Added acServerManager 1.12.0
    - Added timed race management
    - Added result screen management
    - Track with 2 pits are allowed
    - Added option for online cut reporting (Gas Cut disabling)
    - Suspension repair automatically fix body too (can't do it differently)
    - Added Tyre compound on race_out.json and server result
    - Fixed Gt3 AI crashing at Nordschleife
    - Added DigitalLed Tyre lock/slip script
    - Added Decimals to DigitalItem Fuel script
    - Graining is now reducing when driving in good temperature conditions
    - Added local velocity to Shared Memory
    - FF_SKIP_STEPS now defaults to 0. Wheels with problematic FF can set it back to 1 if necessary
    - Added new
    [FF_SKIP_STEPS]
    VALUE=0
    optional parameter in controls.ini
    -------
    ^ this is what a major update looks like to me .

Photonmonkey likes this.
  9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Looking at all those fixes, it's quite easy to see where the devs attention is focused. How about trying to improve the frame rate on Xbox online and ingame where there's more than 8 cars.

MBK72 and svenvangent like this.
  10. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

think ive found an even better example than yours . someone spotted a bug with the new audi, 15 minutes later and thread already has the 'fixed!' tag.
    [​IMG]
    15 freaking minutes vs 6 months of silence about numerous glitches. says a lot about the usefullness of the 505 system . . .

fbetes, MBK72 and svenvangent like this.
  11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Phoewieieieiiii :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( that is hard to read and to accept , it is a big punch in the face for console player :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Keith Quinn and Scuderia Paul like this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Such difference is indeed hard to tolerate. I'll keep hoping that, one day, developers will finally have a look at the "bug reports" section. Until then, I won't expect massive changes in the way they deal with console issues (just talking about bugs/glitches, not missing features).

13. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

14. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I would not hold my breath, the saved setups issue is still present. Turned the XB off for the evening and came in form work today with the intention of jumping in and getting racing, low and behold, setups not there. I just give up at this point.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

IMO after 6 months, we can say they need to put more resources on consoles. I don't want the PC version to be watered down, but they need to step up the development on consoles. The difference is too big.

I hope the private lobbies will liberate the team from hard work, and then they will be able to add other things like UPD, leaderboards, CUSTOM BUTTON MAPPING, ability to change the grip in the track, camera adjustments, car and tracks missing...

DatNoiseV12, fbetes, ppbucko and 3 others like this.
  16. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Don't hold your breath. The game falls short in too many areas. Realisation set in a while ago that it's not going to improve. Nice idea, poor execution.

ppbucko, MBK72, Photonmonkey and 2 others like this.
  17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The Porsche packs are quality, the actual game is getting worse, Xbox game saves/setup bug fixed is it heck, it's even worse, fps is worse, tx wheel doing strange things, switching to 720 dor before races, centre wheel wobble has now appeared like it used to do in p cars. Errrrrr

18. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

And yup! Valentine's Day actually did go a bit wrong so salute to Kunos for the timing of this update! I went around the Nurburgring GP track quite a few times in the 911R and 911 GT3R and felt better about things that night. #PorschesAllDay

paul_wev likes this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Really? You realize they can fix stuff on PC and release it immediately at no cost? On console they can fix stuff and have to wait 1-2 weeks for it to hit console. Also the devs on the PC aren't working on the console version.

Fully agree, It's time for them to start pushing out the requested and expected features of a 2016\17 game out at a faster rate. If that means temporarily hiring a couple people It's what they should do. Leaderboards should have been in on day one, as should other features but Leaderboards absence is most baffling to me. It would be nice to have these needed features so the team can just work on DLC and bugs and other new ideas, and leave us with a product to tie us over while they work on AC2.
    Hmmm really, as much of a negative Nancy as you are and your attempts to force negativity around, your negativity thankfully is not rubbing off on me, with good reason. Your claims that it will not improve can factually be proven to be incorrect. We know custom lobbies are coming, as well as button assignments. So a clear sign of improvement.

~ Positive Pete.

paul_wev and @P73 like this.
  20. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Are controller assignments really coming?

Thats the improvement I want the most.

paul_wev likes this.