1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 23, 2017.

1. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I have a feeling me and you, you and I, are going to be disappointed.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  2. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Everyone should vote for their favourite,but if you guys are torned and dont know for which one to vote, think of the cars AC already has and try to vote for a Ferrari that could be rivals with those cars.no point in choosing cars to do same make races because there are no other classe cars that could match it.my favorite would be the 1969 312p,but since we already have Ford gt40,Porsche 908 and Ferrari 330 p4,im going with the Ferrari 512m because the Porsche 917 races alone.the Ferrari 250 TR is good to do battles vs the Porsche 718 rs60.testarossa 1984 would be nice to race vs the 288 GTO,and the 575 GTC would be a nice addition to the GT group.
    But the best would be to have all those cars in a pack.too many great options :p shame that only one will be a reality.hoppefully Kunos will think of a second pack in the future with these cars!

alex21212121 and moodyryder like this.
  3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Absolutely. I think the 333SP has no chance of victory. It is coming to PCars2 though so we will still have access to it.

pippo10 likes this.
  4. TDS

TDS Alien

Ferrari Testarossa 1957 is my choice :) lovely car

5. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

641 '91
    My choice

pippo10 likes this.
  6. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

Voted for F430 Scuderia... I'll probably be the only one.

Doesn't matter... the 288 GTO is part of the confirmed list. I enjoyed that car more than F40 in GT5 and 6

7. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I was divided between the 488 GTE and SF70H. Please don't bring your tactical pitchforks because I prefer modern cars. :oops:

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Voted for 575 GTC. Do the same if you want to give the Maserati MC12 something to play with!

9. daveftones

daveftones Rookie

Less dlc's and more proper games!!!

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

10. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Voted on the 312T4 of Villeneuve ... it would be a show to be able to drive the car of the Canadian Volante !!

pippo10 likes this.
  11. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

360 Challenge, there is a plenty of great road and race cars, but AC need a Ferrari for mono cup races. Decided between 458 and 360, but 360 didn't get attention in video games as much it actually deserves.

Scuderia Paul, pippo10 and xela1 like this.
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'd like to see Kunos getting 458 Challenge (non-Evo) license and replace the 458 Italia Stage 3 with that (outside of the DLC), since the Stage 3 is supposed to be close to the Challenge but they didn't have the license for it. It wouldn't take a lot of 3D model changes either (all depends on if they can get the license on the cheap somehow). Single-make Cup racing series are great for a online sim-racing and AC has a great selection.

13. JungleBoy

JungleBoy Rookie

I hope too

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  14. kashifm

kashifm Racer

What about the Ready to Race DLC pack? Any word yet on when thats coming to console?

15. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Really looking forward to this pack ( And the Ready to Race pack) . I've wanted to drive the F2004 in a sim for years, I've seen the mods on PC but since I'm only on Xbox I haven't had a go in one. Can't decide which car to vote for, such a good list to choose from and looking forward to see which car wins :)

16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

More posting in appropriate threads, less crying like a baby in unrelated threads.

isn't the S3 exactly the same though? Same weight and power? Just different tyres and set up options. The challenge is surely lighter?

Anyway I don't want the F1 2017 win ( I would love it though but just not in this pack ) , I want something with less grip and that's less likely to get in further down the line. My biggest gripe with the SF70H is that it will n0w likely win the vote strictly by voters who don't even own the game thanks to Reddit. This is quite the kick in the nutts for people who play AC a lot and dream 0f driving the other cars. Saving my vote for now until deadline day.

alex21212121 likes this.
  17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Different weight to the road car, 1140kg for the S3. But I didn't mention physics, I just said replace the S3 with the real car, both in physics and appearance - but physics shouldn't be much different (but I don't know the exact details and they might receive different data), and the model isn't too different either. Really, it's all about the license and all I'm suggesting is that they kindly ask Ferrari and maybe they get the license. Of course it's more work for Kunos as well, but it'd simply be nice to have.

pippo10 likes this.
  18. daveftones

daveftones Rookie

Don't tell me what I have to do, little boy

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

19. Fernando007

Fernando007 Racer

+1

alex21212121, xela1 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  20. F355, F355, F355