1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look what the cat hacked in - s01e10 - season finale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PuffTheMagicBelgian, Aug 5, 2015.

1. PuffTheMagicBelgian

PuffTheMagicBelgian Hardcore Simmer

Hi all,

The last stream for now...Stefano did say he will be back in a couple of weeks!

I really liked these streams!
    And also the opportunity to suggest features such as the soft lock he was working on in this episode.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special - E02 Aug 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special 2016 - E01 Jul 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E07 Jul 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E06 Jul 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E05 Jul 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E04 Jun 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E03 Jun 17, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E1 - Hold The Balloon May 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e06 Sep 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e05 Sep 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e04 - let's race Sep 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02 e03 Aug 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02eo2 Aug 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e01 - the placebo defect Aug 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in s01e08 - spin baby Jul 29, 2015

3. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Hi there,

I have one happy and one sad eye atm.
    One happy because of the content, future views and thoughts that I saw and heared in e10.
    One sad because my beloved streams have found a preliminary end.

Never thought they would be so cool, because the first time when I've heared about a planed "live coding session" I thought and wrote: "Nahh, live coding how boring will that be for non programmers?"
    But I was proved totally wrong...

How ever, I want to thank il Gatt... ah I mean "The Lord" aka "The Cat" (sorry dont want/ed to make you mad :p) for his passion and time to feed us (the viewers and AC addicted) with 10! Episodes of informative and also, - somtimes willingly and sometimes accidentally - very entertaining weekly streams.

I and a lot of others will miss it I think.

'In the hope for a second season...
    Best wishes and good luck.

Domenico aka nonnex

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  4. PuffTheMagicBelgian

I agree completely!

5. some1pl

some1pl Alien

From what I remember:

• 1.3 with a paid DLC is planned for the end of September. Of course subject to change.
    • Went through the changelog and explained the bug that affected all AWD cars (but mostly 155, GTR the least).
    • Implemented soft lock.
    • There will be a better system of car variants (Step1, Step2 etc) that does not require to duplicate all car assets. He also explained how it would be possible to make visual updates like spoilers without duplicating models.
    • Interesting talk about the tyre model, why AC uses something very similar to the brush tyre model and not Pacejka tyre model.

seco46, vanveen, nijeat and 11 others like this.
  6. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Did he said anything for the new timing method that he forgot to put into 1.2?

7. 3316V

3316V Alien

This streaming episodes were awesome @Lord Kunos, thank you very much and here is hoping to see more!

8. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I would assume that is fixed with 1.2.2.

9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Game is still using fps-ms cap. I think he still needs to change something in the game engine as mentioned in a stream, not only changing the values we can select in the Menu or ini.

cooknn likes this.
  10. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

So he mentions the next DLC with V1.3, I can only assume then that will be Barcelona as Brands Hatch is no where near ready. Did someone mention that Stefano had an RUF and another Lambo folder? I guess that could be a clue for cars?

11. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i think they said its catalunya, they said it a while back cant 100% remember.

12. Sean

Sean Simracer

Thanks for doing all the Streams. I really love "behind the scenes" type stuff for hobbies I am interested.

Thanks again!

13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

1.3 and paid DLC in September, blimey :eek:

That's what...7 weeks :D

Soft lock, nice.

It would be good to have S variants with visual changes. On the other hand I don't want the cars folder filled with loads of very similar but separate cars...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    PuffTheMagicBelgian likes this.
  14. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

id be a very happy person if they managed to get 1.3 out with the dlc by then, means a lot more content and kunos can get some more money which personally i think they deserve

Mogster likes this.
  15. They can throw in Zandvoort Club and Monza Junior as a bonus ;)

Mogster, WallyM and Slavc like this.
  16. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

I think the biggest news is car variants. I loved his speculation on the direction they might take in the GUI, wonder when that new UI we saw at E3 will be polished and finished. Aero differences, if I'm not mistaken, won't be considered when changing things like the spoiler, but I think we will soon need a car parts section of the modding forums (bumpers, hoods, etc)......oh the possibilities:rolleyes:

17. PuffTheMagicBelgian

The anticipation is almost unbearable, better go burn some virtual rubber...laterz :D

18. Well if I'm being honest, I've never liked ac but a friend who does told me about the streams. I decided to watch one just out of interest and it really has been great. Stefano is a clever guy and I've been trying ac today and it's very good. I shall devote some time to this now just because of Stefano and my friend of course.

19. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Welcome to the ACisti crowd.

20. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

love the fact that the creator of the sim doesn't have a fancy setup with rig, just plops the G27 on the desk or table he uses and gets on with it. great episodes and looking forward to the next

zaratul likes this.