1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look what the cat hacked in - s02e06

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Nahkamarakatti, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Looks like Stefano has been very creative this time. :)

I'm assuming a ride with the Countach but let's hope the GT40 is not forgotten..

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special - E02 Aug 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special 2016 - E01 Jul 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E07 Jul 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E06 Jul 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E05 Jul 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E04 Jun 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E03 Jun 17, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E1 - Hold The Balloon May 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e05 Sep 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e04 - let's race Sep 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02 e03 Aug 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02eo2 Aug 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s02e01 - the placebo defect Aug 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in - s01e10 - season finale Aug 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Look what the cat hacked in s01e08 - spin baby Jul 29, 2015

3. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Racer

I agree with Stefano in 100%, many, many people don't want to touch complicated setups, they just want to race. Sometimes car need som little customisation accordingly to racer style of driving but setup all this angles, ratios, distances... makes us seek... Codemasters recovered from this problem in F1 games, we have there instead of full setting, its simplification in a few sliders. Maybe it is the rigth way in this subject. Stefano, great idea to communicate with us!

Seria17hri11er and F430_458_F12 like this.
  4. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I completely disagree.

The wealth of setup options on a car makes for such a great depth to the vehicle's handling. Even though I don't fully understand a lot of the setup options, I would still rather have them than not have them.

5. donShere, Phil64 and nonnex like this.
  6. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Nice book, havent knew about it... its worth the few Euros. Relativerly up to date and nice content... cool thx

Leemstradamus likes this.
  7. It is indeed updated by the author as Assetto Corsa features more things to analyze

Alessandro Andreis

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

he is testing my loyalty

9. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Hahaha! Brilliant stuff!

Sent fra min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

10. tortuosit

tortuosit Gamer

Sigh. I am too lazy to do Proxy magic, will have to wait until it's available non-live.
    Unbenannt.PNG

11. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

The presentation of next stream is a triumph of the 80s, when almost every boy had a Countatch poster in his room.
    My childhood, great times.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Its 14h 40min left until it will start in case you couldnt see that in germany(?). :)

13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

He needs to drive the Countach with the Jan Hammer Miami Vice theme in the back ground, 80s bongos in full effect.

The F40 fits but it's a bit late I think, we could do with the Testarossa.

14. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Testarossa only, with the "Magnum" Theme then ;)

Racert46 and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  15. spidiG

spidiG Racer

Can we enter hotplapping from showroom, i would like to feast my eyes on the beauties and than just click drive....

16. Hans Meier

Hans Meier Racer

agree +20. I dont understand Stefano at all. They claim Assetto to be a Simulator. So we shoud have those Settingoptions for sure. Woud take a huge part away from this Game without the chance to Setup the Car. Im not 100% into Setups. I strugle a lot with some Car's. But i want to learn something new everyday and not rott in front of my Pc while doing the same all the Time.

nonnex likes this.
  17. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

No need to do Proxy magic, just download Stealthy for Google Chrome and you're good to go.

Leemstradamus, nonnex and kofotsjanne like this.
  18. nonnex

nonnex Alien

I dont think that the Setup section is discussed to be stripped. Dont know where this comes from really.
    Currently there is only a (maybe senseless) dispute about the default settings for some cars, not more not less.

Hans Meier, kofotsjanne and LeDude83 like this.
  19. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Why not both? :)

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  20. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

ive only got four screens

21. Jebus

Jebus Alien

I had only Sabrina and Samantha Fox posters. Nights at my teenage years were nice and moist. :D