1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ready to Race DLC available (on XBO)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by danowat, Aug 24, 2017.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I didn't said it was good or bad. It is good or bad? Well... I agree giving dates is not a good thing because exactly what you are saying, but IMO they should give more info about the updates.

It's a way of speaking. I was meaning to say that dont expect kunos to do such thing.

3n3rg0n83 likes this.
  2. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I hope not. PS4 should not be delayed for the problems of MS submission.

@P73 likes this.
  3. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

On 6th september is 70º FERRARI anniversary, i bet this will be The release patch date, new patch for pc with 70º anniversary car pack and The older one for us console Gamers.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Donnced2 likes this.
  4. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Make sense

5. For the PC version it make sense. But for the console update not IMO.

6. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Yes, it's The Kunos sense. :)

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I can't see this happening, it's the 3rd today, if they were releasing it on the 6th their FB page would be posting one car a day down to release like they've done in the past. I assume they would anyway.

SlimCharles likes this.
  8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

The patch is not comming this week. If it did, it would have passed submission by now. And if that did happen, Kunos would have already announce that next week we get the patch.

Either that or now they have decided to not tell us anything about the incoming update and we'll only have news of it when it gets to our PS4/XBOX. This is extremely unlikely IMO.

9. I wouldn't expect an announcement of the console patch until mere hours before it goes live.

V1.15 for PC is scheduled for late Sep/early Oct release AFAIK.

10. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

11. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

I know the release date as Kunos
    Yes, the release date was discovered: soon

ppbucko and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.
  12. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

13. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

The only news is that there is no news

ppbucko, DUNKY- DOPEUS and Ravellron like this.
  14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Ready to Race, Xbox won't even load the game again.

15. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

A couple of months ago in a thread on the same topic I told about my conviction that the R2R on console will be released around September 22nd for some reasons. Today I am more sure that my opinion was correct

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Patches are released on Tuesday (when they update the store). I still have hope for the next week, but at this moment is more probable to have it on the week after that.

17. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I can't wait to drive the Maserati MC12...I'm like a little child who can't wait for his Christmas gift:) Soon I'm ready to race...

Scuderia Paul and pippo10 like this.
  18. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i just want the improved AI :D
    gimme gimme gimme :D

pippo10 likes this.
  19. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I'm looking forward to everything in the Ready to Race Pack, but the Toyota TS040-HYBRID, Audi R18 e-tron quattro and Maserati MC12 GT1 are my most wanted.

The Toyota as you might imagine is the runaway winner though.

pippo10 and DonZmeuheu like this.
  20. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I totally agree with you...but the Runaway Winner at least for me will be the Maserati MC12....why because in a Sim you can't get blacked flagged (Banned) from race track because it's to loud like that happen always in real life with this car. So how cool is it that you don't need to be gentle on the throttle...no you can drive this car like it should be:)

pippo10 and Scuderia Paul like this.