1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The biggest sim race of all time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rustygears73, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

What year is this?

They cannot be serious.

12-13 years ago when I first installed rFactor

it looked exactly like that.

nate likes this.
  2. they have been blinded by all the Simulation Value.

I am going to hell for this, I know. :p

Matheus#17, Dookie, nate and 8 others like this.
  3. dmitrych

dmitrych Rookie

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  4. for sure Giovanni has some nice code to copy from :p
    In case of some "magical" improvements in the future.. you'll all know where it's really coming from ;)

and with this one, they'll have to create a brand new section of hell just for me :D :D

5. Whoever makes these tracks is quite horrible with shaders and banner placement, wtf lol.

@Lord Kunos, actually I think that was an AI lap, even worse ! hahahaha

6. Prize pot of 1M $ and they probably hired the cheapest track maker that they found, makes a lot of sense.

And the track layout is terribly boring, I guess they wanted something easy for Formula E guys. Or maybe track maker just ran out of ideas.

7. If I am not mistaken, isn't Formula E based around street tracks? If that is indeed the case, then it's always going to look bad. Street tracks are rubbish.

8. Just compare that video with this...

Ernie, Dookie, martcerv and 2 others like this.
  9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

omg the formula e race will be on a csgo channel from eleague
    https://www.twitch.tv/eleaguetv

many people have a follow on that channel because of csgo tournaments, so there will be non-simracer viewers, at least at the beginning.

Visa is getting in esports it seems, with formula e and also by sponsoring a csgo team, SK Gaming. Among many other brands, and even football clubs are getting csgo teams.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. Znam Neznam

I expect the race to be crash fest.

Also that video David posted above is really eye opening how better forza 6 looks compared to rfactor 2 which is downright embarrassing for such a event.

Ace Pumpkin and donShere like this.
  11. Then someone will say that sim driving is masochism - and will be right :D (in this case :p )

12. Znam Neznam

Stream just started.

Not gonna lie presentation is really good.

Visa taking this seriously

Dookie likes this.
  13. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

marcinmarcin79 and Znam Neznam like this.
  14. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

That Chat box....Oh my. :eek::eek::confused:o_O

nate likes this.
  15. it's f....g bizarre... anyway love discrete sponsor's logos :)

16. Znam Neznam

Whats new online drivers locked out top 10 lol.

Just 1 guy pro inside top 5.

Bono is quickest and Huttu struggling P6.

17. Znam Neznam

OMGGGGGGG

this is pure comedy.

this is worse than online random race.

its like these pro drivers are using keyboard to race.

crash after crash.

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is this track also rubbish?

19. OoALEJOoO

OoALEJOoO Simracer

Interesting comment. Can you elaborate, in the context of motorsports, in which aspects are electric motors superior to their combustion counterparts?

JusTiCe8 likes this.
  20. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Best part of this is the rocking commercial break music, yeah!