1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The biggest sim race of all time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rustygears73, Jan 1, 2017.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

I would have thought the same, I was thinking they were gonna split the prize somehow behind the scenes but it turns out instead they penalised poor Ollie so he's now P3.

2. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

How does the fanboost work?

Was Olli holding button on steering wheel to use boost like kers of was it automatic.

If he was holding button like Kers Olli should be dq'd

that ridiculous cheating he should be ashamed

3. pankykapus

You should really calm down.

William Levesque likes this.
  4. Olli is one of the fairest guys out there, calm your tits.

David Dominguez likes this.
  5. Good!

6. Lol. If its a supposed to be a set timed boost, then the system should only allow said set timed boost.

If it can somehow give a longer boost, then thats not the drivers fault.

I know if i had fanboost, i'd be holding that damned button down for as long as possible, to make sure i get all its worth. If the system is broken and continues to boost, its not the drivers problem.

7. Znam Neznam

Fair enough.

Even Dario was commentating after race Olli wasn't celebrating.

Bono came over to Olli's pod after race and there was discussion before camera turned away.

Its a fair question, not sure why pankykapus is triggered above?

8. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

A bit confused now, so did Rosenqvist win? That would be a little surprising. Also the Redline team must be quite disappointed for missing the win.

9. pankykapus

No one is triggered, I was commenting on your black and white conclusions you have been exhibiting throughout the course of this thread. Anyway, I'm off now, be nice to each other!

10. Bono 1st, Felix 2nd and Olli 3rd. After the "penalty".

Guidofoc likes this.
  11. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

wow some guy was racing barefeet :D

12. Znam Neznam

They just fixed it on their website.

Shaun Cole has interview with Bono, Olli told Bono after race he would give him first place money since he won it actually fair play.

https://www.facebook.com/shaun.cole.35/videos/10211504950090354/

Not gonna lie presentation and commentators were on point, Dario is solid commentator.

I was surprised at Huttu not being on pace with top 3/4.

13. Elomaa :3

14. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

How can Bono win when Felix passed him on last lap?

15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Overall the final race was not bad, although ruined by that boost glitch. rFactor2 at its worst sadly made all the thing look like some videogame from the 90's.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  16. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Probably he got that boost, too?

17. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Maybe but Bono went wide. Anyway I was impressed how fluid the stream was, Imsa can learn from twitch I guess.

18. Znam Neznam

That was not Felix and Bono but backmarker battle, where someone passed on the inside.

They made mistake in coverage there.

19. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Ahh ok cause Dario and other guy got confused to lol

20. It's not rF2's problem if the guys that made the plugins ****ed it, or if they hired the cheapest guy to make the tracks... (or maybe he had a super tight deadline).

Ernie and Dookie like this.