1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

V1.3 what's the buzz

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Aristotelis, Oct 8, 2015.

1. hazardic

hazardic Alien

Afaik version with wing should add drag to reduce max speed by 12 mph

2. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

I tried out both countach's on the 1000m drag strip yesterday, and both versions hit the wall at exactly the same top speed, so I was assuming the difference between them would be only visual.

3. hazardic

hazardic Alien

I was talking about irl countach:D

matz_AUT likes this.
  4. MrGiggly

MrGiggly Racer

With Ferrucio making his name in tractors first there's no surprise the lambo had some agricultural qualities. From the outside it could travel a billion miles an hour.

As for KITT, In my head General Lee would have always kicked his *** in a deathmatch.

5. Eximo

Eximo Simracer

im sure i read somewhere that this was caused by a weather mod you have installed

6. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

The active differentials are making such a difference for me in this patch.

One of the first cars I tried in AC was the 458 Italia because it's generally considered by critics to be one of the best supercars ever made, yet I wasn't really impressed with it.

Then 1.3 comes along... the 458, to me, finally feels like what I expected it to feel like, so well done Kunos, keep it up!

Michael Hornbuckle, mms and Mr.Mugel like this.
  7. There are slightly different aero physics for both cars, though i doubt it makes much difference when driving. Just pick the one that looks the nicest (no wing for me).

8. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Having to admit to not really knowing what kind of effect differentials cause, what effects should I look out for in FFB or car behaviour to attribute them to differentials?

9. hazardic

hazardic Alien

So what actually happened with that pre-race in pit view Stefano showed us in his streams, when the door of the car was open and was welcoming you? Can't get straight answer anywhere:(

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  10. some1pl

some1pl Alien

They were testing different ideas, guess this one was postponed or scraped.

Michael Hornbuckle and hazardic like this.
  11. michael_

michael_ Simracer

It's (quite obviously) a feature on all wheels where you can go into the settings and set the degrees between 0 and 900 (or higher)

So far as I'm aware that's every modern FFB wheel out there.

The wheel stop turning at the number you set, and there's no "bouncing" or "rattling" when you hit that stop.

12. I certainly hope that is the case. It would be pointless to have two different versions that have exactly the same specs.

13. Skybird

Skybird Alien

You now get animated scenery screenshots - also a good solution.

14. hazardic

hazardic Alien

Noooo, I want this one, this was amazing idea! Why to show up this feature and cut off in release..

15. streams are a look behind the scenes... we try different stuff, see what sticks and what doesn't... not everything I do or propose gets accepted. if you get too attached to something you see you should not watch at all :)

16. hazardic

hazardic Alien

I concur. But will it be added someday or I should abandon the hope?

17. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

one can always hope.....

18. Anyone have noted the working temperature gauge in the RT12 and the scg 003c ?

It's cold at the start and go up if you push, is there any engine damage planned or it's just aesthetic?

19. BenC

BenC Hardcore Simmer

Your old lap times sucked then.

1.3 is quite clearly a fair bit slower than the previous tyre model. I can't get within 2 seconds of my old F40 times on most tracks.

20. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Yeah it was "announced" I believe by Stefano on one of his Streams that it will be in 1.3, however it's: