1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #25 - Turbo Era

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Mar 26, 2017.

1. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:51.504 - OriginalR6kid - X1
    20170330_171444.jpg

2. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement

1:54.486 - XB1

[​IMG]

3. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

1:59.220, XB1
    It's a start...[​IMG]

4. Fbrg90

Fbrg90 Hardcore Simmer

1:56:599 ps4 improvement 20170330_184152.jpg

5. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement +0.9s

1:55:820 (PC, Wheel, Shifter, @eclipsee setup)

[​IMG]

Improvement to come? :)

6. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Glad it helped!
    The extra rear wing only lost me about 3mph down the straight. It hurts a little in sector one, but really pays off in sector two. Like anything else in a setup it is all a compromise, but it should still work with the old wing setting if you prefer to maximize your straight line potential.

OctoberDusk06 and Lewisxbone like this.
  7. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

improvement 1.53.333 PS4

spa lotus 3.png

small improvement but an "easy to remember" score achieved

8. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 1:53:575 - PC - Dualshock 4
    [​IMG]

9. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Is the dualshock 4 the same of ps4? Amazing time using pad, you must have robotic fingers :)

hiphei_finland and Fab85 like this.
  10. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Good, you landed safetly on moon..

Are you actually the same ElPueblo of before :)? Great you got superfast with the most difficoult vehicle.. cheers

Hammerpgh, ElPueblo and OriginalR6kid like this.
  11. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks ;), yes same of ps4, anyway i am not fully satisfied with my not very smooth driving style, but at least i have a decent speed :D

onepueblo likes this.
  12. hiphei_finland

hiphei_finland Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1.53.280-PS4
    20170330_202158.jpg
    Second attempt
    HavanaBOB's setup#3 :)

13. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

1:53.643 - V8_KB - PC

[​IMG]

Well, ridiculous amounts of downforce just isn't my thing. But since I said I'll use WHC as an excuse to drive this car after a really long break from it, I had to do some laps... excuses ;)
    Grats to those in 1:51's... RSR WR is sub 1:50 though. :eek:

14. OriginalR6kid

:D im no alien mate,im just bloody minded! Determination to learn is what its about ;)..oh ive also run this combo before :)

15. OriginalR6kid

Am i looking at the wrong rsr records @V8_KB ?
    Screenshot_20170330-210029.png

onepueblo likes this.
  16. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

You are looking only the pro time, and you are right, obviously the only important laptimes without these fake temp that ruin the leaderboard; anyway very disappointed that there is a bug with the automatic blip and cut and my times with some combo don't show me the pro status

OriginalR6kid likes this.
  17. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Yeah it's the Pro rank, but there's the 1st time in non pro mode done by David Dominguez. I don't think it's really "cheating/fake temp exploit" worth of 2s. He did a bug report on no other but the Lotus 98T being too fast and he said that lap was just a quick try (5 laps - his words) on a pad. He's also doing physics for F1 (and other) mods. Anyway, what I mean is he's damn good when we talk about F1 and also known member of the community, not some random dude looking for a cheap way to get the WR.

Also didn't mean to take anything away from you guys in 1:51's... especially when I'm miles behind. ;)

18. OriginalR6kid

Thats it,Im retiring....5 laps and in the 1.50s whilst using the pad! I thought i was doing well getting into the 1.51s after 1 and half hours of track time!:confused::D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Hammerpgh and V8_KB like this.
  19. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

2.09.101 improvement xbox one. Under 2.10 at last. Don't know how much more I can do but it's superb trying.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

20. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

improvement 1.53.147 PS4

spa lotus 98t 4.png