1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #38 - Turbo Panzer

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Jul 2, 2017.

1. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

I was 9 seconds off the pace at Spa in WHC 25. I fully expect to be even more this time. Some players are just that good. I have nothing but respect for them.

2. Julian2711

Julian2711 Hardcore Simmer

2:16.100 PS4
    20170703_212130-3984x2241.jpg

I have forgotten to put the turbo up to 100%:rolleyes:
    So this time is only with 80% and I hope that i can find a bit of time until wednesday before i go on holiday :)

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

i love the aliens too :)

hope nobody is angry but i had to ask this questions. sorry if it was to harsh.
    :oops:

MrDeap, Kembro, Capirossi and 4 others like this.
  4. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Reason for asking is to understand. Sometimes you think you have the best lap ever, excellent corner exit, right moment braking, shifting etc. You're the man! You submit your personal alien time and a few moments later another racer puts in his/her screenshot with multiple seconds faster on the leaderboard. haha welcome to the best of the rest mediocre club :D

MrDeap, Kembro, paul_wev and 9 others like this.
  5. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Sometimes I ask myself the same question :)

6. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

2:18:861 - BrainsBush - PC (improvement)

218861.jpg

Banana yellow makes it easier to drive and slide. Welcome to the 2:18 club

Graveltrap, Axel Doc, Kembro and 6 others like this.
  7. Julian2711

Julian2711 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement

2:15.066 PS4
    20170704_222431-3984x2241.jpg
    This time with 100% turbo:cool:
    Slowly i get a feeling for the car but minumum 90% of the laps end somewhere in the graso_O

8. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    2m15.860s
    Ps4
    Ds4 controller

The sound on the video doesn't seem to be uploading properly.

9. Cyberdyne systems

Cyberdyne systems Hardcore Simmer

I confirmed the Season Pass downloaded overnight and had a very quick go (2 laps) with the Porsche tonight, it's going to take some skill to get up to speed with this one!!

sissydriver and Hugo Catarino like this.
  10. Daniel Perez

Daniel Perez Hardcore Simmer

Yes, it is possible, I didn't use any assist at all, not even tire blankets. I just increased the tires pressure a little, turbo at 100%, 55L of fuel and some dampers tweeks to increase the turn in at slow corners.
    It was a fast lap but at a safe pace, I think I could improve about half a second more, and I'm sure there are drivers that could do 2:09.
    This car is difficult to keep on the track, so it is normal such a difference in lap times between drivers.
    Don't try to overdrive this car, be smooth with your inputs, keep it at the racing line, brake early, be patient with the throttle at corners, and use all that power at the straights, you will improve your time a lot.

11. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

No better time tonight despite many, many attempts. Hopefully I'll reap the rewards later!

12. Axel Doc

Axel Doc Racer

[​IMG]
    Improvement

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

13. Axel Doc

Axel Doc Racer

[​IMG]
    Improvement

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

14. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I can see at least one person running on a below optimal track so giving up grip and time...

If people haven't already, I'd look at taking the gurney off it adds a bunch of downforce and a bunch of drag. it is worth seeing if you can handle a low down force setting, small increase wing angle may be required but it won't affect top end as much as the gurney flap ;)

For the guys at the lower end of the field, try turning the turbo down a little until you get comfortable then slowly turn it back up, you may well end up setting a better time with lower boost as it is much easier to get the power down out of the corners ;)

15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Wednesday, early doors...

Having to get the update in when I can, I am told there is a car meet that is worth checking out tonight not to mention a couple of cold beers :)

Well we have a new pace setter in the shape of Daniel Perez, with a stonking 2:10 lap! Awesome stuff :cool: There is a good little fight developing in the high 18 low 19 bracket, six drivers within half a second or so :)

17 drivers have now set a time.

Current Standings
    1. 2:10.972 - Daniel Perez - PC
    2. 2:14.028 - Alpinefd - PC
    3. 2:15.066 - Julian2711 - PS4
    4. 2:15.860 - moodyryder - PS4
    5. 2:16.032 - Fab85 - PC
    6. 2:17.803 - sissydriver - PC
    7. 2:18.319 - Boabmatic - PC
    8. 2:18.861 - BrainsBush - PC
    9. 2:18.958 - Axel Doc - PC
    10. 2:19.086 - Plastic_Manc - PC
    11. 2:19.143 - Glitterchebs - X1
    12. 2:19.225 - Laughing Gravy - PS4
    13. 2:19.261 - DonZmeuheu - PS4
    14. 2:24.406 - Hugo Catarino - PS4
    15. 2:25.078 - Kembro - PS4
    16. 2:25.730 - Hugo Catarino - PS4
    17. 2:34.237 - flying carrot - X1

16. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

yeah I turned the turbo down to 40% to allow me put in a clean lap then nudged it back up every few laps .. was back at 70% on my submitted lap...
    I feel a 100% lap coming tonight .. hopefully I can keep it on the track tho :)

I need to re-enable the RSR app as I must of forgot to switch it on when I moved to my new PC.

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  17. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Have you guys on PS4 and PC got aero available to change in setup?
    Just wondering with what GT said about the gurney flap and wing angle

18. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

There is rear wing and Gurney Flag in the Aero section on PC. (I can't remember if there was a front wing option as well but not at home to check)

Cyberdyne systems and Lewisxbone like this.
  19. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Something else Xbox is missing then. Thanks

20. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, not there on the Xbox.