1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What about a new content this friday?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by pitone1975, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitone1975

pitone1975 Alien

Dear Kunos and Racing Fans

What did you say about a new content this friday,i will say with it that all the single player have seen the last new car or new track many weeks ago and have nothing from the multiplayer update.It was the speak of a 2 weekly new content,and i see no content for me in the multiplayer update!
    I must also say that Kunos have make a very good job,i think it is the best what i see in Sim!

Reagrds

pitone

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Guest Mode For Content Manager Mar 7, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Server in Content manager not allowing change of final rtatio Oct 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Content May 26, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager - Turn Signals Hold/Toggle Jan 29, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Download Content in CM through Sharepoint Jan 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager has screwed me Nov 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Can you change default car setups using Content Manager? Nov 3, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Content manager : Change engine map ?! May 14, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I am missing Red Bull Ring and more KS related content Mar 6, 2022
    General modding discussion content menager problems no synchornization Jan 12, 2022
    General modding discussion Skyboxes not loading from Content Manager, CSP, and Sol Sep 11, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds VisorX mod not working with Content Manager and CSP? Jun 5, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos I can't go online in content manager May 23, 2021
    General modding discussion ACC controller gameplay in Assetto Corsa (content manager?) Mar 15, 2021

3. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

May 23rd, I heard.

4. Apart from the 98t is there anything we don't have? I know the Merc's, spa and nords but I think these were all going to be released as bonus content yeah?

5. justDrive

justDrive Racer

Spa and the mercs are announced that they will be released when ready. Nords is too be included with the first "DLC" but technically spa and the mercs were going to be the first.
    As for what needs to be updated the list seems to be: damage, 98t, full historic monza, national silverstone, ternto, plus tweaks and finishing up the mp, career, and work on damage (balancing and bug fixing).
    After that 1.0 should be ready to release. Which sounds like it may take awhile.
    But PLEASE note that this is just speculation from official announcements and information on the official site. Kunos could release with more or less of these features.

6. pharacon

pharacon Racer

A transformer Camaro!

7. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Ferrari 458 gt2, some lotuses (98t and gp4), trento

8. Emilniller

Emilniller Rookie

Hello!

I got a question here, i hope the devs or others can answear ;D
    Is the update going to be tomorrow or because of the delay last week, is it first going to be updated next friday? And what will be in the next update if so? ;D

9. Patrik

Patrik Gamer

think they said update will be 23.5

10. They said they would try to update the game every two weeks, they never said there would be new content every two weeks.

TCLF, Dick Forrest and alex72 like this.
  11. Emilniller

Emilniller Rookie

Nah, but i just asked if we are going to get updated tomorrow ;D

12. Horus

Horus Alien

Simples, NO! Well yes, but no, but yes, but no. There will be updates but not the type you are thinking of. The multiplayer will be updated a few more times I am sure, seeming that it has been for the last couple of days/week.

Dick Forrest likes this.
  13. alex72

alex72 Alien

Mercedes as well (Corvette and Nissan later i guess since licenses were posted not long ago ((non GT versions)).

But yeah, Trento and Spa plus a handful of cars left. :) Can't wait for 98t!

14. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

This would be an epic easter egg to see the cars transform at the end of the race lol.

Jason Madigan and Dick Forrest like this.
  15. Dick Forrest

Dick Forrest Racer

Yes! I'm sure it would be, so easy, for the Devs to implement this. I'm putting it on top of my wish list..
    Seriously though.. Thanks Devs for all the awesome stuff you have given us already and all the hard work is obvious!

Horus likes this.
  16. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

All stuff u named is planed with v1.0 or shortly after it.
    The ones i named are coming earlier^^

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

17. alex72

alex72 Alien

Aha. Didnt know that. :)

Sent from TapTalk.

18. Briklebritt

Briklebritt Simracer

Will we get improvements for cars and tracks that are already in game? Or did we already drive the final physics, gfx and sound versions? V1.0 is not far away...

19. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

There will be many versions before v1 ( my opinion) ..
    A game like this as in I racing will always have improvements it has an expect dev time of 5 years hopefully lots to add to it ..:)

Kristaps likes this.
  20. cimenTo

cimenTo Racer

i also think the update will be next week.. i guess they are fixing multiplayer next week step by step and possibly give us new content on 23rd may..

Shaddix likes this.
  21. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

Multiplayer. Still. Awesome.
    no updated needed for this cat...i'm happy for a few more weeks! LOL

TAM Spencer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.