1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What about a new content this friday?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by pitone1975, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

I would like to see the career mode as I`m not fused about MP, like a lot of others on here

2. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Racer

no update today?

3. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

NOPE !

4. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Racer

is there no ingame chat yet? i want talk to them guys who cut monza and run into cars in qualifiying hotlaping

5. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

There is a chat app in MP but a lot don't know about it and if you haven't turned it on you will not see any chat from other people.

The guys you want to chat to probably will never see anything you type.

nikos.galini, Mogster and Silentsnoop like this.
  6. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

F458 GT2 , probably the most awaited car I think

FishforRent and Shaddix like this.
  7. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

No update yesterday then , well I sincerely hope next Fridays update is not just about MP again ! , I understand the people who just want this but what about the other members who aren`t really interested in MP ?? , and just fixes and a career mode ?
    The sim is not billed as an MP sim but a game for all .....

8. There has been single player content being released over the last 6 months then as soon as it's multiplayer people start complaining that they want more single player content...

9. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

Maybe it's revenge for a small number of MP guys derailing almost every AI thread saying the game should be MP only and Kunos are wasting their time on AI that nobody will ever use? ;):p:D

However when there's not much else left to release but MP then these last few updates aren't going to make everybody happy, the AI fans have had all the fun so far.

Bill Wiskins likes this.
  10. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

And after that the screen goes black and tadadada: starts the exclusive AC preview of the new Transformers: Age of Extinction movie, right? Happy dreaming buddy! :p

On topic: I know we need more cars too, but for a change I would like a new laser scanned track to come in the next update, since we didn't get one from Kunos in ages... :)

Anuj and sherpa25 like this.
  11. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

Homo Sapiens...he's never happy:D

12. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

*they're never happy. :p

Anuj and cunnu79 like this.
  13. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

MOANING ?? , you lot make me laugh , no one else has an opinion if its dosen`t conform to YOUR way of thinking , Children !

14. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

Talking to me?

15. Then those members shouldn't have bought a game in early access; they should have waited for v1.0.

baliwa, Shaddix, alex72 and 3 others like this.
  16. alex72

alex72 Alien

Updates/contents are coming as they are readied for release. We cant "order" what we want every patch day. We can hope and speculate, sure, but thats it. So getting angry and frustrated over things we cant control anyway seem futile. Especially when something is under development.

17. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

I agree Alex , but everyone is entitled to an opinion without the children spitting there dummies out !

18. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Well if your having a pop at me , THEN yes I`m talking to you !

19. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

And why is that then ? , are you saying only those who want MP should have bought the early access ?

20. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

Like you say "everyone is entitled to an opinion", and so I'm to. there's no reason of calling me children or anyone, just gave my opinion, like it or not...mate relax;)