1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What about a new content this friday?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by pitone1975, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

yeah, immagine a '90 f1 on that thing...fireworks all over the place hihihih:p

rzr1 and Maxidyne like this.
  2. iVG

iVG Alien

Nah, they ran it so low because they could get away with it and the underbody aero was a huge part of that era's F1 cars' performance. They would have probably increased the ride hight and reduced the wing angles for that oval for sure.

3. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

I know...was just kidding...the Venturi effect would probably be not very efficent with those ride heights...but was funny to think of it:p

4. GeraArg

GeraArg Simracer

Would be cool the Lotus 98T, but with the MP alive, I don't care any more content... :D

5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

In real life I think a modern top flight single seater would generate way to high vertical G forces on banking that steep, it looks to be pushing 50 degrees or more. The drivers would need G suits :eek:

Indy's like what 10 degrees, Daytona 35. Indycar tried to run at TMS irc a while back and the drivers had blackouts on the 20 degree banking.

cunnu79 likes this.
  6. iVG

iVG Alien

One thing we could do in a sim which is limited by physiology rather than physics in real life. Imagine Exos S1 at 350kph there. Wohooo

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Coming off the banking I wonder what speed you'd reach before Curva Grande in a modern F1 car with long gearing, 250mph, 300??? Assuming it was as smooth as Indy or Daytona, which its not...

Maybe we'll get to find out :)

r3ck0n and iVG like this.
  8. r3ck0n

r3ck0n Racer

I have been patiently waiting for the high banking at Monza 1966 since I first saw it (oh and I tried for an hour to get in there with no luck :p )
    I hope the update has a new track and if it's the high banking layout I will probably freak right out. :D

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Ferrari 156 or Lotus 21 anyone???

:rolleyes:

10. alex72

alex72 Alien

Please, Kunos gods i pray to thee for the 98T monster.

:D

Montesky, Popeye and cerebus23 like this.
  11. plaid

plaid Alien

I would like to see the 458 GT2 plus weights to bring the GT2 and the P4/5 on GT3 level (while I would prefer it to do the opposite :D) => biiig GT-field.
    Anyway, they got enough to do with the MP, still do plus new features for it, so I dont expect anything today.
    While I mostly hope the NS from Snoopy gets a better AI, so I dont need to disturb people online with my driving skills.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  12. alex72

alex72 Alien

GT cars we have a bunch of already, and they are great. :)

Let me explain: 98T (~1250bhp/~540kg)... :eek:
    I wish for pure mechanical terror. Snoopy's Nord, bunch of mates, 98T's = horrific yet glorious racing. :cool:

We can only wait and see. Im happy with any update, but you know what my wish is, oh gods of Kunos. :D ;)

Popeye likes this.
  13. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

So begins the battle between the GT and open-seat crowds....

Pretty clear: team wants to give the GT2 for 1.0...ends discussion.

14. alex72

alex72 Alien

^^lol :D

Im no open seater only guy. Love all the cars really. ;) But i have gained a lot of love for the 312T lately. The 98T with its specs seems to be the biggest monster in the line up so im really hyped to test it out.

15. plaid

plaid Alien

MOAH POWAH always sounds good, but for some that thing is probably to hard race clean especially on nords, at least for me. And the negative effect is that other cars feel like snails afterwards. :D
    Personally, regarding appearance: GT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Openwheelers.

But its more about the weights for me, cause there is one GT2, two GT3's, the P4/5 somewhere inbetween and a GT4 (Evora GTC is that I believe), that are relitivly close, but in a race are superior next to the other if the players/AIs are on the same level.
    Would be a dream to drive nords with a big mixed field for me, without the field more and more expanding with every lap.
    Like a mini 24h race.

[While I need a better graphics card, for sure :(]

16. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

What about the boat crowds? I want to race road cars but no-one else does.....wwhhhhaaaaaa! :p:D

17. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

If you build it (the server), they (I) will come!! :p

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  18. wolf74

wolf74 Rookie

new 16mb update.....changelog?

19. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team