1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thank you, we have found an issue and working on a fix.

Dookie, Ischemica, Gopher04 and 5 others like this.
  2. Arlo

Arlo Racer

I can't get fanaleds to work. I see ACC in the menu but during the game nothing happens. The rest works nicely. thank you for the hard work.

KR,
    Arlo

3. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

What are your System Specs please? I'm really struggling with stuttering VR.

4. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

@pankykapus is it possible to start the offline race session with wet track but with sunny weather tweaking the config file?

5. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

I couldn't get it to work very well in VR (Rift) and also my steering wheel (Accuforce DD2) would either not work at all or would just stop half way round the track, so out of desperation I reformatted my whole PC.
    Just finished installing everything and just ran the game and..... it works fantastically.
    Great smooth gameplay in VR, and the force feedback is fantastic too, and that without messing around with any settings.

LeDude83 likes this.
  6. mister dog

mister dog Alien

I had to increase gain from previous builds and up road effects as well (Fanatec CSL here). Road effects did work with me, only upping it to 15% gave me a better surface feel as it was totally numb on 0.
    I also have a very light feel around center and the wheel only loads up after turning more. Increasing gain helped with that but I got to say that the FFB doesn't feel very convincing to me yet.

7. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

are tyhe setups completely screwed in this build? the ferrari baseline setup has higher front ride height than rear, zero bumpstop range on the fron and 50 on the rear, 40 anti roll bar on the front and 1 on the rear

it drives like a pile of poop

8. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

9. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Hi,
    here also fanaled does not work so try SLIMax
    it is more complete and you will find help here in case or because the dev
    is present on this forum.

http://www.eksimracing.com/new-slimax-manager-pro/

http://www.eksimracing.com/f-a-q/di...natec-hardware-in-assetto-corsa-competizione/

the LEDs are not yet very precise but it works

Arlo likes this.
  10. Arlo

Arlo Racer

11. 69Harder

69Harder Rookie

1. Associate your Steam account failed (wrong password etc etc)
    2. Cant find "Controller Application Options" page in Steam
    3. I'm done with this for now ! ( I have NEVER EVER had this much problem with any game )

Waiting for Version 1.0

12. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

I’m using the Oculus Rift CV together with an I7 4770K, GTX 780 Ti and 8GB DDR3 RAM.

Pulley likes this.
  13. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

@Lord Kunos how did you improve CPU utilization so drastically with the 0.6 ?

Is it depending on the code being rewritten ?

The fact we can run with 28 AI cars at 60 FPS is an incredible result.

mikendrix, bgil66 and CKraegel like this.
  14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Some visuals related entries from the changelog:

So IMO this worked out really, really well. Especially the rain on windscreen stuff is superb. I remember a car driving in a good distance, just enough to put a little more water from tyre spray on my windscreen in addition to the actual rain. Immersion level: expert.

Last night's session is giving me a sensation of withdrawal right now. Haven't had that with any game in a long time. 0.6 is a new level for me.

Epistolarius likes this.
  15. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  16. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

Thanks, my GPU is better but my CPU is not, I can't pinpoint my stutters as according to MSI Afterburner neither the CPU or GPU are maxing out when they occure, they seem to be random which is frustrating as I can't track them down as to why they're happening.

17. mister dog

mister dog Alien

What do you have 'effects' set on in the visual settings if I may ask?

18. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I really like the fact that this game is pushing my hardware quite good
    It shows me that it's truly next gen sim racing also from a graphical standpoint. Hope Kunos does not dial it down for the release version. I want to melt my system please :) Thats how you know you are putting in the work, just as with sports. Without sweat, it's not worth it. :D

19. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

But there is an issue with the wipers and rain effect on windshield, because, currently, the rain drops reaper immediately once the wipers pass on.
    I was going to submit a report later, but it is already reported: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/raindrops-and-no-good-wipers.55155/

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    LeDude83 likes this.
  20. Pani De Pani

Pani De Pani Gamer

Agree, in my 5820k use 10 threads, and cpu side i dont feel diference with 1 or 30 cars.
    Very happy with this cpu after 5 years