1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #150 – W.H.C Number One hundred and fifty

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Oct 13, 2019.

1. To answer my own question, here are the fastest times on RSR for some of the fastest cars qualifying for Platinum Membership:
    ..Ferrari FXX K - 2:04.763
    ..Ferrari LaFerrari - 2:07.735
    ..Maserati MC12 GT1 - 2:08.955

I have unsuccessfully applied for Gold membership several times in the C9.:p

2. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yes mate it was the Ferrari F**K
    I got into the 2:06s in a handful of laps but no way in hell can that do 2.01.5 or anywhere near. That is why i don’t think Platinum is possible.

3. That's what they said about climbing Everest, the 4 minute mile, a man on the moon, the sub-2hr marathon...:D;)

4. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Hotlap lotus 98T

Improvement
    Lewisxbone
    XB1

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

5. WHC 150 Club
    Totall Wrytoff- Lotus 98T
    PS4
    upload_2019-10-18_16-29-21.png
    Application for Silver membership.

6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Are their any other group c cars in the game besides the C9 ?

7. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Just got a 2:05.7 with the Ferrari Fxxk and theirs noooo way I could get near a 2:01,

8. The the MB C9 best time on RSR is 2.00.470

Other Group Cs you could try:
    Mazda 787B (RSR best is 2.03.978)
    Porsche 962C Short or Long tail (RSR times are 2.01.1s)
    Or Can-Am:
    Porsche 917/30 Sypder (RSR 2.02.256)

:)

9. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

whc 150 club
    pretend racer
    gold member :D

[​IMG]

Took me a few tries to sort this car out. I had a lap where I was 0.47 seconds too slow, lol.
    I used a tune by 7562345345(or something like that) as my base and then I had to adjust the gearing a bit and up the turbo to max. Turned the aero to 0. Even with a mistake or two on the lap I was able to squeeze under the time required, which was pretty good I thought. Didn't bother going for a quicker time afterwards, I was too sweaty :p

I tried adding the setup as an attachment this time. Hopefully it works because I noticed it didn't work when I posted my lap in the Nissan. Just in case it doesn't work again, here's the pics for you too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Hotlap lotus

Tiny Improvement
    Lewisxbone
    XB1

[​IMG]

11. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Hotlap lotus 98T

Improvement
    Lewisxbone
    XB1

[​IMG]

Still many mistakes

12. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Nearly a week and i haven't managed a single lap.I've done some wonderful laps in my head you should all see them,err maybe not,it's not the best place in the world to be in:eek:Lets see what a new day brings.

Continue having fun guys;)

13. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Hotlap 98T

Improvement
    moodyryder
    Ps4

20191018_204628.jpg

14. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Welcome to the gold lounge, was getting a bit lonely in here lol!
    Yeah I also did a lap under 0.5 away pretty early on, I had loaded an old setup I made for highlands long which had ridiculously long gears to help reduce wheel spin in 1st and 2nd and once I realised I had to drop the aero I wasn’t sure I was going to make the time, but the turbo the size of a small moon had other ideas and sufficiently managed to distort both space and time just enough to make the cut
    :D

15. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

WHC150 Club
    Gamma500
    2:00.233
    XB1
    20191018_161413.jpg

Busy couple of weeks for me. Not much time to dedicate to this fine 150th event. But I had to get in some sort of participation.
    I have almost zero experience with F1 cars. Very hard to get used of the enormous braking capability! I'm always braking too early and the DOR has me braking in spots I have no business doing so.

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Complete Off Topic, but... errr.... :eek:

Used spare time to dig a little into the history of the WHC.:)

Here are some results:

Participated
    (sometimes more than one event per WHC)

1. Laughing gravy (127 times)
    2. Moodyryder (114 times)
    3. Pretend racer (113 times)

Average position
    (minimum 10 times participated)

1. Daniel Perez (38 times)
    2. pctm (30 times)
    3. kR1_S (10 times)

All have an average of 1.9

Collected points
    (as in Formula 1 - 1st 25 pts, 2nd 18 pts etc.)

1. Pretend racer (1.162 pts)
    2. Lewisxbone (1.077 pts)
    3. Andy-R (948 pts)

Congratulations!!! :):):)

17. Brilliant!:cool::D:)

18. EDIT: whoops!:D

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo and 365gt like this.
  19. No idea what happened there...post refused to load, clicked twice, refreshed it and three up!!:oops:

Emmanuel Tubbiolo, 365gt and Neilski like this.
  20. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

hotlap
    pretend racer
    5.33.253 pc

[​IMG]

What a crazy beast of a car! I did my first few laps the other day and the best I could do was a 5.46. I was using softs and only 70% turbo. Today I tried having
    I kept blowing up the engine though. At first I thought I had run out of gas lol. I had to keep turning down the turbo and the engine limiter, I also fiddled with top gear in order to get the engine to last the whole lap. Setup is at the end of the video...

I don't know if these cars had steering wheel adjustable turbo's or not, but I think to be fastest in AC with this car you need to assign the turbo's to a button on the steering wheel so you can adjust the boost on the fly.

I have been flat shifting this car the whole time which is probably why I keep blowing engines. What does this car actually have for a trans irl? Is it a sequential, or an H pattern? Should I lift to shift?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019