1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your most enjoyable driving experience in ac?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Colt Rogers, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Martyn

Martyn Racer

Thought I'd bump an old post to see what's what these days? For me it's the KTM on either Snoopy's Nurburg or Gen Track 1... would love to hear about other great cars and tracks that I might have missed though!

strawman likes this.
  2. Too many to narrow it down to just one:

Shelby Cobra at Macau
    Mercedes SLS AMG at Monaco
    BMW E30 M3 at Lake Louise
    Ferrari F40 at Transfagarasan Highway
    Corvette C6R at Spa

These are just some of my favorite combos from this week

Ethan Dean and Martyn like this.
  3. Martyn

Martyn Racer

Cheers, appreciate it buddy! ☺

4. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Fun thread! For me it was simply DLing AC the first time, jumped in the 458 GT on spa and was awestruck by the ear piercing audio and car dynamics... It was an hour before I stopped and realized how many laps I was racking up... I dropped every other sim... Just want my audio back.

Mogster and Guidofoc like this.
  5. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

right now? the Merc SLS GT3 at Spa. :cool:

6. Piglet

Piglet Rookie

The Lotus 98T, currently on Spa. It's just such a violent and over the top car, combined with three pedal and h-shifter it's a very unique drive. Very satisfying to come to terms with it and settle it down into good fast consistent laps. It's one of the few cars in AC that I feel really comfortable in.

7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Where did you find macau? I have been looking for it and only found an conversion from race07 without permission.

8. All of the road cars on all of the tracks :)

Kristaps and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  9. 599xx at Spa is really awesome. The car's got so much more power than the GT2/3 cars, which makes the longer straights more exciting. Lots of mechanical and aero grip too.

And 458 at Lake Louise is really fun, the track was designed with 458 as the test car, so a lot of the jumps and corners just feel right with it.

garyjpaterson likes this.
  10. Epocx

Epocx Alien

LaFerrari @Nordschleife

The weight transfers, the sheer power ...

11. GT2Hard

GT2Hard Rookie

F40 S3 @Nordschleife
    I love this insane combo and it helps me a lot to improve my driving skills. Every lap without a spin out is a success.
    I'm still missing some drag caused by the pop-up headlights ;)

Turk and Kristaps like this.
  12. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

I always close them when I am going for a fast lap:cool: (I know it makes no difference), but psihologicly it feels faster:D

13. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I had lot of fun with KTM and Lotus 2 eleven on nordshliefe .. drifting through some corners ... before 1.0RC ..

14. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

-Shelby Cobra at Shomaru Touge Pass: The tight downhill that you can rarely pass 80mph, and when you get the slightest straight to hit the gas, really gives you the feeling of acceleration, where as big circuits often don't, kinda revitalizes the eye trick. Reminds you that you have a lot of power under you.
    -Lotus Evora S at Nords: Barely anyone drives this car anymore. Complains about too many "uninteresting" lotus's, but have you tried it at Nords? This car is a dream on this track. Comes alive.
    -F40 and S3 at Nords: Obvious.
    -Peregrine concept at Miseluk: Hit F7 on one of the first cameras. Probably one of the best sounds I've ever heard in sim racing period.
    -BMW M3 E30 at Imola: Can really throw it around curbs and great to watch in and out of the car.
    -Ferrari 312T at Imola: Had some pretty good races with this combo, if nothing else.
    -BMW Z4 GT3 at Silverstone: Something just hits home here. When I think "GT3" this comes to mind instantly.

Soulvex likes this.
  15. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

I like that car minus the gearbox, but I don't drive Evora S because of the wide front tires, they are driving me nuts when I look at them in replay, still hoping that Devs will fix them someday:oops:

16. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Stock F40 with 90s street tires at Nordschleife, most of my laps in AC is with this combo.

312t at Silverstone is another favourite..

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  17. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Yep, exactly that thing. Last weekend, multiplayer at Mugello with the 458 GT2.. at each turn it was like if the car was screaming to the corners "GRRRR I'm going to eat you alive!" :mad: :D

Lawndart likes this.
  18. DAwwie

DAwwie Gamer

Formula Abarth on the Nordschleife against a few AI, makes it feel like some personal battle.

19. mikuru beam

mikuru beam Racer

xbow anywhere especially nurburgring

Martyn likes this.