1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your most enjoyable driving experience in ac?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Colt Rogers, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I had a lot of fun with the MP4-12C with street tyres on spa (old track grip). Feeling the car loosing rear end grip while exiting corners is pure bliss.

The Cobra on trento bondone is also really great to put a smile on my face :)

2. Soulvex

Soulvex Hardcore Simmer

Glad you liked it, thank KatrinosKat for the sound ;)

3. mkleist

mkleist Gamer

For me it was just the other night. Heading up the Transfagarasan road in a KTM X-bow with a friend online with a Rift. That whole experience was amazing.

Kristaps likes this.
  4. Driving through the wreckage at Safety Car Corner (T1 @ Nurburgring GP) during several online races this afternoon. Lots of scrap for the local dealer.

5. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Mercedes SLS +Transfagarasan north+TC OFF = MMEDEIAC (my most enjoyable driving experience in AC)

6. dads19

dads19 Gamer

radical --> trento-bondone
    :cool::cool::cool:

7. Mogonaut

Mogonaut Racer

F40 S3 at the 1992 version of SPA with H pattern.

I'm also enjoying the Lambo Miura at Lake Louise

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  8. GaryCorby

GaryCorby Gamer

Spa is the über track that others aspire to be. Honourable mention goes to Gentrack1, which is excellent. Someone said the other day that well-made fantasy tracks are the future, and I have to agree.

Lotus Exige or Evora, or the MP4-12C to drive.

9. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

63Hp Mini at the Ring

10. Justin Cruze

Justin Cruze Racer

Most enjoyable driving experience.....getting taken out at T1 of Monza during the first lap of every single public server race? :p

I'm a big fan of Spa (who isn't right?) and GT cars, so that combo has probably been my highlight in AC so far.

Gentrack1 is amazing, totally under-rated track imo. Although every time I go past the windmills, I do find myself hoping that they'll somehow start turning....

GaryCorby likes this.
  11. BMW M3 E30 at nordschleife and the grip set to green.Feels so realistic without any driving aids:the brakes have as good feel as my real life porsche 911 3.2 non abs,and the handling with the little drifts is just perfection.

12. Alefruske

Alefruske Rookie

500 abarth stock @ magione (green grip)...it reminds me of rally italia talent semifinal on march when I drove the 500 at Precenicco...physics and sensations of the simulated 500 are pretty the same as the real one counterpart...never drove a gt2 or a formula in real life...so I can't compare...lol

13. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Longest time hotlapping the E30 on Nurburgring GP+Sprint+NOS.
    Now I do have insane fun on both GT2-Cars in Spa, mainly because of multiplayer. (I call you, The SOOV!)

So single answer: M3 GT2 @ Spa, multiplayer qualifing.

14. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Miura @ Lake Louise. No helps, no assists. Outstanding.

IGORN likes this.
  15. PulpQuango

PulpQuango Racer

Ferrari 312T anywhere..... The real deal.

mkleist likes this.
  16. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

The most enjoyable experience to me is driving the most demanding car in a competitive environment.
    This is a Lotus Exos 125 S1 in multiplayer, (Monza, Spa or Mugello).
    This car requires twice the skill of other cars, and twice the concentration.
    If you are not up to the task, please don't take that car in multiplayer.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  17. Suke

Suke Gamer

Today Miura - Lake Louise :cool:

18. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Second that. Everytime I drive this car it makes me think I'm doing a modern F1 race. Is so great, so thanks Kunos for making it. The sound experience is great, the wind is great and the sense of speed too. But there is mainly one server daily that hosts exos s1 races, generally with big practice and quali sessions, then 15lap race. The practice is usually skipped, but quali not, so that's nice. Though I've had to rage quit some times since I lose the race on the first corner... mayhem, doesn't look intentional, but many don't have patience enough and want to win the race on 1st corner. There's always some cars already damaged and have to return to pits.. then rarely people accept to restart the race. Even when it restarts, same thing happens on first corner. Kicking/banning isn't needed, because these racers aren't trolls, they don't need to be kicked. But some people don't fear car contact and damage, they are careless.. usually when many cars are piled up on first corner.

19. TCLF

TCLF Alien

20. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

Lake Louise with either the 458 GT2 or La Ferrari. Honestly, that track is sublime in those 2 cars and the downhill sections are stunning, a superb achievement.

Also because i want a better driver than myself to come and take away my world records in both cars to make me work harder and improve.