1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Prestige Pack Announcement

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Sooner the better I say, I'm lookin forward to the m4 and the gtr around nords tourist..

2. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Guys, we want to encourage a friendly community atmosphere here on our forums so please refrain from becoming argumentative with one another.

Matt White likes this.
  3. saeidj

saeidj Gamer

Season Pass will be always available or it's there for a certain time only ?

EDIT: and is it for the mentioned packs in the description or includes any future DLCs released at any time later on without exceptions !

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  4. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Gamer

To be safe I would think it only includes what it says it does, red pack, Japanese pack, Porsche, and liveries. Nothing more nothing less

saeidj likes this.
  5. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Ok if some of these cars aren't available yet, how did I race against a Lamborgini Gallardo the other night did this come in different version to the one I purchased

6. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Gamer

The prestige pack was retailer DLC specific to preorders I believe. The cars can be raced by the CPU. You'll have to buy the DLC wants it's available in order to use them yourself.

Lupobeppe likes this.
  7. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

I had my copy pre-ordered for over 10 months and I got the performance pack, didn't know if there was a particular version came with the Prestige dlc, as the Lambo appeared in a public multi player lobby

8. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Are the two separate per order packs going to be sold separately ?
    I already have three of the cars from per ordering my copy from Amazon.
    Or do I now have to pay for them to enable me to be able to get the other cars which were in another different pre order pack ?
    Sort of goes against everything a "pre order bonus "is about , doesn't it ?
    I really hope they are sold separately otherwise it's a bit of a slap in the face for the guys who faithfully went out and made a pre order .

SkechBG, TheGT500 and Daz730 like this.
  9. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Kunos...please can I get that prestige pack now? It's almost like 2 weeks since the announcement....money is ready, just take it will ya?

iwanchek, Larryf1951, Horus and 2 others like this.
  10. Horus

Horus Alien

Hi LotusTeam, us PC users have been throwing money at the screen for years now. Kunos seem to just want pennies for what we get. I have a horrid feeling, because other entities have an interest, you will be charged slightly more. Still, Kunos are not the ones trying to rip you off, they have charged us so little from £2.99 - £7.99? for all of the DLC (individually). Let us all hope you get a deal around the same price as the downloadable content is what makes AC so bleedin' great. :)

Daz730 likes this.
  11. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

Any update on when the Prestige Pack DLC will be available on the consoles??

12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Not yet! Please stay tuned though, as soon as we have a date to share we'll let you guys know!

13. dawg

dawg Racer

I've got a question which I think will suit here fine.

I bought AC on PSN a few weeks ago, about a week after release. So, will the performance pack be available as a separate DLC at a later time? Would love to have the Ferrari 488. :)

Thanks.

14. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Prestige pack must be soon for buy...inside are all the cars what they have in Performance Pack, so i think the performance not be released separate because is the same in Prestige who inclue this 3 cars + more exlusive to some shops like Game :) so wait they go release it and you can drive the 488 :)

dawg likes this.
  15. dawg

dawg Racer

I'm planning to buy the Prestige Pack DLC, cool!

Thanks for your reply. :)

SkechBG likes this.
  16. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

AC_CM505
    Do you have any information on what will be available for the people (like me) who already have the performance pack when the prestige pack is ready ?
    I don't want to be paying the same money for the whole amount for nine cars when I already have three of the cars !
    Is there going to be two separate packs, one for the nine cars and one for six remaining for the performance pack guys ?

SkechBG, the-D- and TheBadBoyRay like this.
  17. So basically you're asking them to release 2 prestige packs, one with 9, one with 6, or find some convoluted way to give the few people with the 3 cars a discount? LOL In case you haven't noticed by the 1 month its already taken for them to even put it up for sale to begin, what you're asking for is not the easiest thing to do just so a few overly entitled gamers can get $1-2 off a DLC pack.

I mean, what are you expecting this to cost? $20???? It'll probably be $7 at most.

If you don't want to pay for 9 when you only need 6 of them, don't. You're a big boy, you can decide for yourself whether it's worth it or not without expecting Kunos to give you 33% off just because you have 3 of the cars already LOL

18. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

I think that's a perfectly reasonable question .
    The "free" bonus per order pack was supposed to be an encouragement to pre-order the game and if not sold separately it's no longer free .
    To be able to buy the other pack you'd have to pay for the free pack .
    I don't think you need to be so derogatory towards the guy or make out he's asking for something unreasonable.
    Price has little to do with it , it's the principle.

I'm sure your patronizing and argumentative comments make you feel very important but on the whole are unhelpful and rather pointless.

19. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Mattbeastblood,
    Astounding reply there ! Not sure if you grasp my question ? I paid a premium over the standard price as a pre order bonus to get three extra (performance pack) cars which are part of the prestige pack cars as I couldn't buy the game from a retailer who was selling the prestige pack.
    I'm not being entitled, just asking for clarification of the situation myself and many others are in.

the-D- likes this.
  20. I'm not being derogatory. He said he should be entitled to a discount for the 3 cars he already has. How is it derogatory to point out his position and his opinion?

And speaking of patronizing and argumentative comments, that describes your comment perfectly. Also pointing out that it's the "principle" not the price is also unhelpful and rather pointless, as if I didn't know that already LOL Ironic considering you used those words to describe my comment. Me talking about price is meant to put things into perspective. We don't even know the price yet so if he was complaining about the price, that would be ridiculous so obviously it's about what he feels he's entitled to.

I don't necessarily disagree, I'm unhappy with the way that preorder DLC was handled in general, and the fact that it's not apart of the season pass either but lets be realistic here, they owe us nothing. We weren't lied to, and the only reason we're getting those preorder cars AT ALL is because they saw our complaints and decided to do this to make us happy. That takes effort, and instead of just appreciating that effort and waiting to hear more information about it, we got people already whining about not saving 33% of a DLC pack that'll probably cost less than a meal at a fast food place.

Is the principle of it really going to be that important if it's only going to save you $1?? I mean really.

This is what I mean by entitled gamers. You feel like you're entitled to make a big deal about every little thing that isn't ideal even when you yourself will admit that it's not a big deal other than the fact that you don't like it. Don't buy it then, simple as that.

This sort of thing happens in gaming of all time yet there's always people with a sense of entitlement complaining about every little thing. You need to remember that this is a business, not a charity so the industry doesn't always work the way you'd like it.