1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Prestige Pack Announcement

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Premium price? LOL The preorder bonus WAS FREE. I don't know where you bought it, but you got ripped off if you payed more than $50. Everywhere I saw AC sold, the performance and prestige packs were free. The game would've cost $50 with or without the packs so I don't see how you payed a "premium price"

2. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

OK haha so you're not argumentative or patronizing "big boy" ..."lol"
    You know better than anyone .
    Not sure what you said in your previous comment as I didn't bother to read more than a couple of lines .
    Not being a fan of pointless conversations or internet fights , I'm leaving you to carry on your path of righteousness and I wish you all the best on your journey ;):rolleyes:o_O

3. I'm not the one complaining about the principle of being entitled to save 33% because I'm one of the people that have the Performance Pack so you can save well wishes of righteousness for the other 2.

And you didn't bother to read more than a couple lines but you bothered to respond to me. Cool story bro.

4. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Amazing :rolleyes:

Matt White likes this.
  5. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

WOW !
    That Mattbeastblood guy sure has issues ! Just do what I've done, click on his profile and then 'ignore'. All the self important comments he's spewing simply disappear which is great :cool:

Matt White and Maxx69 like this.
  6. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Sorry, had to un-ignore you temporarily to respond to your mis-informed comment.
    The standard, bare bones release here in the UK was around £30 for disc. I paid £32.99 pre order from an online retailer which included the performance pack of three cars. The prestige pack was around £37.99 to £39.99 which included three of cars in the performance pack, plus the other six.

EDIT
    Forgot to add, if bought as a digital download edition from PSN EU, it was £39.99 and that only got you the three car performance pack.

7. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Why don't you all waiting until Kunos gives you more info about how they are gonna solve this before starting a fight !!
    Is it really worth bickering right now if you don't have enough information ? Maybe the pack is gonna be so cheap, it isn't even worth bickering about it !!

Matt White and Tomcul like this.
  8. Hypocritical for you of all people to call someone self important considering you're crying over not getting 33% off of a $5 DLC LOL

I'm not at all misinformed. Did you somehow miss where I said $50? Obviously that means I'm in the US, and in the US, all versions of the game cost $50, regardless of preorder bonus

Not my fault that the UK's prices our out of wack like that where somehow digital games cost more than retail. That's not Kunos's fault, get over it.

9. aetTaha

aetTaha Rookie

when it will be available... i want to drive gtr so badly cant handle myself ;d

Tomcul likes this.
  10. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Me too the gtr and m4 on nords tourist.....must have!!

11. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

I see the Prestige Pack DLC in the Xbox store... for 6,99 EUR.

Waiting for the PS Store, since I have the PS4 version of AC!

12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Guys, please refrain from getting argumentative with one other, or we will take appropriate action. Thanks!

degobiol likes this.
  13. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

On Xone the Prestige Pack is now for available for everyone. Is this perhaps a good sign for the patch.. going live today..?

Seps1974 and GT_Davy like this.
  14. Seps1974

Seps1974 Rookie

Great news... installed.

15. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

still nothing on psn

16. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Price?

17. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I saw a screenshot yesterday which said €6.99.

I got the Prestige Edition and must say that the GT-R Nismo and Gallardo in particular are great fun.

18. Seps1974

Seps1974 Rookie

€6.99/$6.99/£5.59

19. dawg

dawg Racer

I'm curious about the Gallardo. I really like the road cars in this game.

What I was wondering though seeing the pricing for the DLC's.
    The season pass contains 3 DLC's, so if all three will cost €6,99 each, and the season pass costs €29,99, then something isn't right. :)

Maybe the people from Kunos can enlighten us?

20. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

still nothing on psn....WTF?......has Kunos make a special deal with Xbox or what?