1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update - Console

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

You know what ? I also can use Word or Excell with my PC that I can not on my console. We don't care what's on PC, we just want to know what and when the patch is coming on console. You beter like this game on PC? Good, go on and let us quiet.

2. PC does not have custom lobbies, it's a totally new system we had to design specifically for the console.

pippo10, Donnced2, Kembro and 18 others like this.
  3. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Its true and we are exited, but what about any patch notes, for me is not only custom lobbys important....i dont gone a enjoy custom lobbys if the "errors" and lack of button mapping still the same.. And must be dessapoimted because i wait for this UPDATE from patch 1.9.... And if you guys give us a clear work on info or at least confirmed patch notes when is ready or in work in progress...if i see what i need is not fixed or implemented i gone a save my time waiting, and checking every day for news..also save your of comenting all the same stuff and asking same questions... This game have a potential to be a better and polished with the time we all know you need time...but the community need clear info....nothing else...Thx by the way for the custom lobbys (who must be in every sim game by deffaut) So now i think you can understand why somebody dont wait custom lobbys so exited... Have other real important stuff..and if you hold this update so much is better to incluide some of it too...not everyone gone a be happy if we continue without button mapping...ect..ect! Thx you are the only one who responds sometimes!

4. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for you reply! I'm sorry I have totally forgot that the Most ask Feature of this update will be custom lobby's. So of course in this case you're totally right. But for me are Custom lobby's not so important than for other people round here. I'm only looking forward for new tracks and cars. So I meant in this case the Highland track with the Audi and the 911 RSR. Please don't get me wrong I love AC and I appreciate your hard work but please communicate in a more open way. I'm still not sure which tracks in the Future maybe will come. I have also written this in another thread. For me this is the only Lack AC has. We need more tracks. I know this update has nothing to Do with this but for me and of course a lot of other people this is really important. If you maybe could answer this question, when not now maybe in the Future this would be so great.

Tony P likes this.
  5. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

this update is a huge thing to get done. Just let them do what they do and it will workout for us at some point.

6. DAVEY-D

DAVEY-D Rookie

Awesome, can't wait. Thanks for the feedback☺

7. Very excited for this new update. It's hard to wait for something you want really bad, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it. Kunos could do a lot of things better, but that does't mean we have to bash them all day everyday. Also, ask yourself a question; is Assetto Corsa worth the money you paid? for me, definitely. Anything beyond that, is an extra.

8. hoss2852

hoss2852 Gamer

No but how about you list the things PC has got compared to us though.

Tony P and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  9. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

For me not worth the money who i paid.comparing it with the cheaper PC version who also have lots more fetures and settings...definitivley noth worth the release price..but this is not important now...the important is how they continue to develop it and how they improve a bit the informaton about what they do and when we can expecting to have it...a bit more clear roadmap or somethimg like that, this gone a remove lots of similar questions in forums and people gone a be more feedback focusing report than asking whats income and whats not...

Tony P, hoss2852 and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  10. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

I say this because we obviously see they are working on the console game, and up until last week my opinion was totally different. That said, We need to keep in mind that in order for the console game to advance (as it seems to be starting to do) into what we know the true game is, (the pc version), then we are going to have to let kunos do what they do and do it the way it has got them to this point. This point being on the verge of releasing a kickass console update. I'm sure that if they could have shut us all up a month ago with a finished update then they would have.

pippo10 likes this.
  11. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Sorry if I have missed something here, but have they even mentioned what is actually in this up coming update? everyone seems to keep saying we are really looking forward to this update, but if my memory is right we have been here before when they did not mention what was coming every body was excited and then got let down with a poor update. Kunos just give a small brief in what you are hoping to add to this update and then we can say we are excited.

12. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Three and a half pages of posts since the question of a changelog was asked and still no information is forthcoming !
    Why is it so difficult to get this information ? If the update has been submitted, what's the big secret of it's content ?

13. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

@AC_CM505 & @Lord Kunos , thanks for the little updates of the next incoming console update! for sure it's a huge job to change completely the network just for the consoles.

Assetto Corsa_12.jpg

pippo10 and svenvangent like this.
  14. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

So they give us an update to tell us the expected update won't be updated, then won't update us on what the update will include or an updated timeframe for the update !
    North Korea releases more information of their near future plans than KS does :)

Oh, and "his lordship" didn't add anything that we didn't already know, so no update there !

15. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

It should bring:
    - Updated physics/tyres model (v10) for all cars;
    - Custom off-line championships;
    - Custom lobbies;
    - Highlands track and five new cars (Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2, Mazda 787b, Mazda Miata NA, Porsche RSR GTLM 2017, M4 Akrapovic, Gallardo Superleggera S3);
    - Wider FOV range (30-70°) and adjustable on-board camera settings;
    - Bug fixes.

bradleyland, Donnced2 and ppbucko like this.
  16. Cosminbad

Cosminbad Rookie

@AC_CM505 & @Lord Kunos, thank you for the infos. You all did a great job with Assetto Corsa, i think it has the best FFb and physics on console (PS4). The competition is not slepping but i think they will not catch you in that direction (FFB, psysics).
    With this new improvement (custom lobbies) you will get a lot of new players.
    I hope that you will provide us a more detailed changelog (beside the custom lobbies) of the new patch, soon.

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Heya! Everyone here want the next update and specially the customised online lobbies for sure...

But think about one little thing...
    Here we have some news and statuses updates from devs and community manager's.

What is more than what Turn10 studios say to there users or Polyphony digital... Who doesn't say anything about next incoming features / updates.
    Like a lot of other studios BTW.

They've already explained that they maked a complete new network code for consoles by the way users want and Sony & Microsoft requirements.

After 7 months, what are a couple of weeks?

Whining around all day won't speed up anything, be patience,keep calm and enjoy the life.

And remember that nobody's perfect.

image.jpg

pippo10, Davi2877, ppbucko and 3 others like this.
  18. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

You have added that good saying "IT SHOULD BRING" but as we have said no one at Kunos have mentioned this and that it will be added in this update so how you can say this ?

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Lord Kunos mentioned these things in two threads.

20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

He's mentioned custom lobbies any car any track. No one has gone into detail how these lobbies will work, and more importantly what us console users will be able to change. E.g. Lobby settings all cars default, tunes allowed, abs,traction and stability turn on off. Line turn on/off. Tyre warmers on. Length of sessions, race/qualification warm up. Also just as important, have the track limits been added for the races, only seem to work at moment for qualification. If so can we turn them on and off.
    All the settings all the other games have forza/p cars